Sharon Ringier Events
We are your loyal partner for every occasion.
Gurnee, IL 60031

(4.7/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Sharon was wonderful from the first day we met her. She had a light, no pressure spirit, and made us feel really comfortable working with her. (We interviewed about 5 other planners before picking Sharon). Everything with her and her team worked on time and she went out of her way to make our day special. Thanks so much Sharon!
Sharon Ringier Events responded with the following comments:
Working with the two of you was more than a pleasure! I'm excited to see what's next! Blessings to you both...
Wedding: 09/02/2012
4.2/5.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  3.0

Orangetta 2 Reviews
Overall we were pleased with the services, creativity, responsiveness, and flexibility of this vendor and would recommend her to other potential clients for event planning services. Sharon was prompt on wedding day and handled all the vendors in a professional manner. She did a wonderful job on the center pieces and decor. We were very pleased with her creativity in this area.
Wedding: 08/12/2012

Stephanie 1 Reviews
Sharon Ringer went above and beyond with our wedding! We were pleased with the outcome of her work and it turned out beautiful and everyone had a wonderful time. I would definitely recommend her for an event because she is passionated about her work and give all her energy to make it a dream come true wedding or event. Being a student and planning a wedding was difficult for me to juggle at once and I research many planners out there and she was the best one that fit my needs. Overall, she is a wonderful planner and beautiful person inside and out. My husband and I are happy that she planned our wedding because it turned out to be magically. Thank you Sharon for all you do!
Sharon Ringier Events responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much Stephanie. It was a pleasure working with you and Chris and I look forward to more amazing things to come!
Wedding: 06/08/2012
Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My entire wedding experience with Sharon Ringier as my wedding planner was one of true excellence. Sharon took my thoughts of what I wanted and not only delivered, but did so above and beyond what I could even imagine. Sharon brought some beautifully unique ideas to the table, such as a "Water Mingling Ceremony" instead of the standard lighting the candle ceremony. It turned out beautifully and my wedding guests commented on how beautiful and meaningful it was. Sharon and her staff took care of every little detail on the wedding day and I was able to just enjoy my day. She is a true professional with a wonderful warm personal touch.
Sharon Ringier Events responded with the following comments:
It was an absolute pleasure helping you with your wedding and I look forward to seeing you soon!
Wedding: 12/04/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sharon was a pleasure to work with. We couldn't have done it without her.
Sharon Ringier Events responded with the following comments:
It was my pleasure helping you to make you day special! Much happiness to you both you and Christine.
Wedding: 07/11/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Upon meetig Sharon I just knew that she was the one planner for me She was more than great and my wedding day was phenomenal because of her. I was totally free of stress from the usual wedding day catastrophies. I could not imagine preparing for my wedding without her. Sharon genuinely cares about her brides and making their day exceptional and beautiful. My guests all raved about the excellent job done by Sharon on the receptions decor, the professionalism and friendliness of Sharon and her staff. Any bride that has the pleasure of working with Sharon Ringier Events will be amazed by her and wanting to get married again and again.
Wedding: 06/18/2009
 847-219-1080
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire