Sharon Elizabeths Floral Designs LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sharon Elizabeths Florist. Sharon is SUCH a caring, wonderful and extremely talented designer and they did an amazing job at our wedding. I researched, met with, and compared A LOT of florists and Sharon Elizabeths just stood out so far ahead of all the others that the decision became a no-brainer! Sharon (and Lisa too!) were so good at working with me to create the exact design that I was looking for along with some professional advice and suggestions. I could not have been happier with how everything came out, it was breathtaking! Thank you so much Sharon and crew!

Services Used: Flowers

Sharon and her staff are professional and went up and beyond our expectations! After meeting with Sharon the first time, I knew there would be nothing to worry about on the day of the wedding. We could not be any happier with the center pieces, bouquets, linens, and overall decor that set the mood for our reception! Sharon took the time to meet with my mom and me several times to go over each and every detail, to make sure she had a vision of what we were looking for. We are very detail oriented and Sharon worked with us to ensure we were going to get what we wanted! She delivered EXACTLY what I had envisioned and more! I could not say enough about Sharon Elizabeth's!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Profile Picture
Melissa
06/07/2013

Sharon designed the most beautiful flower arrangements myself and my guest have ever seen. The center pieces for the dinner tables were breathtaking. The uniqueness of my bouquet to the random flowers that decorated the mansion were amazing. I highly recommend her for any sort of event. If we could just freeze our flowers so they look just as they did on our wedding day that would be the best!

Services Used: Flowers

The bouquets and all the floral decorations were gorgeous! You will not be disappointed with the work she does because every detail is meticulously gone over until you are 100% satisfied!

Services Used: Flowers

Sharon was a breeze to work with and was highly creative. My flowers were simply stunning and she used interesting elements to make them unique such as feathers and pearls. We got tons of compliments on our bouquets. For the quality of her work, her prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture
Elise
08/26/2011

I cried when I first saw my flowers- they were absolutely beautiful. Sharon Elizabeth takes the time to sit and talk with you to make sure you get exactly what you want on your wedding day. She is very creative and creates gorgeous flower arrangements. She was very organized as well.

Services Used: Flowers

Sharon Elizabeth is amazing. I did not want your typical wedding flowers so I told her my vision. She went over and beyond! Give her your budget and she will meet it.

Services Used: Flowers

Sharon Elizabeths did an amazing job on my flowers. I met with two other florists in the area and none compared to them. Sharon took the time to actually get flowers from their selections and put them together to show me when we met different ideas beforehand. No one else did that for me and I feel I was hard to start with since I didn't want pink- and don't like greenery, but she's got something for everyone. The bouquets were gorgeous and lasted FOREVER, as well as the corsages, boutonnieres and cake topper. Her prices were very reasonable as well- and she also provides an aisle runner which seemed to be something hard to come by with others I met with. The flowers were all delivered on time, and to the correct locations. Highly recommend!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Sharon was great to work with. I told her what I was thinking and she got it perfectly! The centerpieces, the bouquets- everything was perfect!

Services Used: Flowers

Everything was absolutely beautiful! We were provided with ways to cut costs and still keep an air of elegance about our wedding. I was more than happy with Sharon Elizabeth's floral designs!

Services Used: Flowers

Sharon was wonderful to work with. She really caught hold of our vision and made it come to life. I couldn't believe how beautiful everything looked. She was always flexible, conscious of our budget, and great with giving suggestions on ways to make the tone or vision come into a concrete form.

Services Used: Flowers

Sharon was awesome to work with! I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted and just told her the colors and some different flowers I liked and she did the rest! My wedding was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for more!

Services Used: Flowers

When we first went to Sharon Elizabeth's, we were nervous because we had heard that they were a bit on the pricy side. We were very happy when we met with Sharon and she was able to work with our little budget. We didn't really know what we wanted, we just knew we wanted something fun and unique. During our initial meeting, Sharon was so patient and helpful, and we decided on a color combo and a main flower. On wedding day, the bouqets we ordered were AMAZING. I can not even believe how cool they were. I never thought anyone could read my mind, but Sharon did, and all within our budget. Before you book anywhere else, go talk to Sharon, you will be surprised with how great flowers can be.

Services Used: Flowers

One of my friends had recommended Sharon Elizabeth's to me after she had used them in her wedding, and I am so glad I did. I had some ideas of what types of flowers I wanted and let Sharon do the rest and when I saw my bouquet on my wedding day I was so happy!!!!! It was gorgeous! Everyone at our wedding was raving about the centerpieces and how beautiful they were. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Services Used: Flowers

Sharon Elizabeth's did an amazing job with our flowers. They were exactly what I wanted, unique and beautiful.

Services Used: Flowers

We got married at St. Clements Castle in Portland (AMAZING VENUE!), and Judy, our wedding coordinator, recommended Sharon Elizabeth's flowers. She said they always looked as if they were picked that morning, and boy did they! We met with Sharon one time, she was incredibly kind and sweet, and patient-- I could not have asked for a better person- no pushiness with pricing, was totally willing to accommodate our budget, just as wonderful as could be! Then, we made several changes over the phone with her, and she was always as sweet as ever. My mom's first phone call with her, when we were deciding on a vendor, was incredible. My mom said we had to go with her because she spent about an hour on that very first phone call, answering all of my mom's questions. Her website is amazing, but doesn't even show a quarter of the things she can do! she has binders and binders of awesome arrangements, and the ones at our wedding blew me away! She thought of everything, took care of everything, and was just incredible. I will definitely use her again and recommend her to EVERYONE who needs a florist!