Shantel the Make-Up Artist, LLC

Value
Flexibility
Brenda
07/13/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Shantel and her staff. She is so professional and personable at the same time, I don't know how she does it. She is just the PERFECT person to have around you on your wedding day. We used her for a trial on engagements photos, wedding portrait and wedding day for the full wedding party. She even came to my house to do the make-up for the girls. I love Shantel and her wonderful personality is contagious. You feel like you are in Hollywood. Love you Shantel

Rachael
06/13/2013

Shantel was fabulous! Take it from a wedding professional. She was no nonsense, timely, enjoyable to be around, and the makeup was sooooo lovely. I hate feeling like I have too much makeup on and she was just perfect. I will refer no one else when it comes to weddings and events.

Sarah
06/01/2013

Shantel is a true professional and has incredible expertise in make-up artistry. On your wedding day, you want to look your absolute best and because of Shantel's incredible talent, she helped me look absolutely stunning. Shantel is phenomenal at what she does, truly the best, and beyond that, she makes you feel like a million bucks throughout the entire process. From trial, to portrait, to wedding day, she made me feel like my satisfaction was all that mattered to her. She was extremely accommodating to my huge bridal party and provided the most beautiful makeup we all could've hoped for. There's so much to think about/stress about with a wedding, it felt so good to know Shantel had my back and I could put all my trust in her to come through on the Big Day. She made me feel gorgeous, fabulous, and my make-up was absolutely breathtaking!

Anne
05/25/2013

Shantel,
Thank-you for giving me the opportunity to tell you and others how much your talent, flair, service and make-up added to my daughter's wedding day. She looked spectaucular all night long and so did I! I am thrilled you talked the mother of the bride and the mother of the groom into having our make-up done with all the bridesmaids. You made the day magical, memorable , and so special for everyone.
You were prompt, stayed on schedule, and had all of trhe wedding party feeling like we were "walking the red carpet"! My daughter was radiant and the make-up was so natural that she simply glowed all night.. Her make-up looked as fresh at midnight as it did when she left for the church! ( Anne Flynn)

Jorden
05/18/2013

Shantel is AMAZING! She is very attentive and extremely good at her job. I have had other people do my makeup in the past and I never liked the way they did it. Shantel exceeded my expectations and did my makeup perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist on my wedding day than Shantel.

Gypsy
05/11/2013

Shantel is the absolute best! She is so much fun and her personality added so much to an already special day. She is undoubtedly the most talented make up artist around and everyone loved her work!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amazing! Very natural makeup. Best in the upstate! Shantel's team spent a lot of time with everyone, and no one looked like they were overly made up. However, they were all beautiful! She took time to pay close attention to the dress colors and people's coloring, to make sure everything looked appropriate and natural. Shantel's assistant was just as fabulous and even helped me with my hair. While I initially thought this was overly expensive, Shantel's team is the best and I hope to use them for future events. Loved it!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Fabulous makeup!!!! Lasted all day and night. Received numerous compliments.

Jamie
03/02/2013

Shantel is wonderful. She provided such professional make up services for my daughter's wedding. Shantel is most talented and very knowledgeable in her services. We were very pleased with everything.

Andreana
03/02/2013

Shantel & Candace are the BEST! They kindly traveled to my coastal wedding destination to beautify my Mom, bridesmaids, & me for the weekend and everyone was beyond impressed! Their professionalism, talents, love for their job, and overall fabulous attitudes stood out to everyone. I've known sweet Shantel since I was young (Prom makeup!), so there was absolutely no question who I wanted to hire for makeup!

I would recommend this amazing duo to anyone - they know how to have fun & keep everyone laughing on a day where nerves may be present. Most importantly, they truly care about their brides & want them to feel beautiful & fabulous on their wedding day! Love them!

Eleanor
02/23/2013

I used Shantel for my wedding and she exceeded my expectations, my makeup was fabulous! She was so layed back that she made me calm and so confortable (on a day that could be stressful). She was extremely flexible and came to where the bridal party was getting there hair done. I LOVED having her part of my special day.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Shantel was absolutely incredible. She does an AMAZING job of make-up. I was incredibly pleased with my makeup and my mom and bridesmaids. Another great thing about Shantel is that she has an incredible personality and is absolutely hilarious. She was so fun to hang out with while getting ready and kept everyone laughing. She also kept my nerves at ease which was great because I was way more stressed than I thought I'd be. I can't recommend her enough. Her services are a bit pricier than some of the others in Greenville, but trust me...YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! It is beyond worth it. She's the best!

Kaye
10/20/2012

Shantel was great! We had so much fun getting ready for the wedding and not having to worry about anything but being pampered! She and her team were fun yet very professional. They listened to each person and gave them the look they wanted...I heard a comment later that often they had seen make-up artist have everyone with the same look...not this group! Very individualized yet we all 'fit' together!

Katie
10/20/2012

Shantel did a fabulous job with my whole wedding party. We were all very pleased with our make-up. I would recommend Shantel to any bride to be!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Shantel did all the makeup for my son's wedding! She did such a wonderful job on the Bride , bridesmaids, mother of the bride and groom. We all felt spoiled and beautiful!
Shantel's personality made the experience even more special!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Shantel is amazing!!!! I felt like I have known her for years! She listened to my desire and requests. She came on my wedding day and made me feel like a BRIDE! She stayed with me until it was time for me to walk down the aisle. Her personality is what makes her so perfect person to work with! Thank you, Shantel!