Shantel the Make-Up Artist, LLC

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shantel is amazing!!! Her work is definitely that of an artist.

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shantel & Candace are the MOST AMAZING women to work with! From start to finish, the utmost professionals, and truly made my entire experience so pleasurable and memorable! I cannot speak highly enough about the services provided for my bridesmaids, my mother, & myself on my wedding day!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We love Shantel!! She took her time with me, my mom, and mother in law making each of us feel extremely special! Her fun spirit kept my mind on the beauty of the day instead of the potential stress that could have gotten in the way. We all felt beautiful and couldn't have asked for a more perfect makeup artist.
LOVE HER!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

When I contacted Shantel about doing my makeup for my engagement shoot nearly 10 months before our wedding, and we immediately connected! I am an "all natural" girl, and she made sure I felt comfortable the entire time, and I was so happy with the outcome. I felt not only beautiful, but ME. Shantel is fun, sweet, talented, beautiful, and an absolutely lovely person. ...and did I mention HILARIOUS?! We had so much fun together before my e-shoot. I knew that I had to hire her and Candace my big day for my bridal party! She was so accommodating with our requests, and worked well with my wedding planner and other vendors. She even was able to recommend an excellent hair stylist to do my hair! It was so fun to have her and Candace on my wedding morning, hanging out with me and my girls. It meant so much to me that she traveled up a windy mountain in NC to help make us look beautiful. She kept my nerves away and kept us laughing and smiling the whole morning. She was very prompt and professional, everything went perfectly. Everyone was absolutely stunning. She is so much fun and really genuinely cares about making you feel beautiful. She is very educated about beauty products and skincare. My makeup lasted all through the night, while never feeling heavy. I've never felt so beautiful, and I will remember that feeling forever. I would recommend her to anyone...and I DO! She is my go-to gal in all things beauty. Feeling so lucky to have met and had the opportunity to work with Shantel and Candace!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shantel the Make-Up Artist, LLC is THE BEST in the business! Shantel and Candace are both incredibly talented, extremely professional and, as a bonus, they are just a lot of fun to be around! Having them do our makeup for the wedding was just wonderful—we could all relax knowing that we were in good hands and enjoy our time together before the ceremony.

Shantel truly listens to her clients and works her magic to make you look like the absolute best version of yourself. I really can’t say enough good things about Shantel and her team and I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to look perfect for their wedding day or any other special event!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My bridesmaids and I absolutely loved Shantel! She made us all look beautiful, yet still natural, and had us laughing the entire time. Her personality really is icing on the cake - she does an amazing job. Thank you so much Shantel and Candace!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shantel is fabulous! She will instantly put you at ease and make you look and feel beautiful! Her calm, yet fun personality, along with her talent is just incredible! Shantel is the girl for your special day!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Crystal
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shantel is such a talent! We all looked beautiful and loved working with this charming woman !

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shantel made my daughter's wedding experience a day of joy, happiness, and beauty. Shantel made Harriet feel special and loved. Every girl walked out happy and relaxed. I would recommend Shantel and her crew to all who want top professionalism at a special occasion. Thank you!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)
Aline
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I imagine that there are many skilled makeup artists in the area that could do a satisfactory job helping you prepare for a big event. But if you want an artist who will do a superior job--and having you look better than you could have imagined--and add joy, spunk, and fun to your day, you should hire Shantel. She and her team are so fabulous--from the minute you call to make an inquiry to the final farewell down the aisle. She's amazing, encouraging, uplifting. You'll have a new friend to go with the beautiful photographs!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We LOVED Shantel! We absolutely loved having both Shantel and Candace doing the make-up for my wedding. My mom, myself, and the six bridesmaids all loved how they made us look beautiful for the wedding. I am so picky about my make-up and normally always want to change something... I loved everything and did not ask to change a thing!! Shantel knew exactly what I was wanting after I talked to her. We loved her calmness and humor. That was much needed on such a stressful day as your wedding can be. We can't say enough wonderful things about how much we loved them both. We will be recommending her to all of my friends and their upcoming weddings! Thanks so much Shantel and Candace, you are awesome! We loved you both!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Jamie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shantel was absolutely wonderful! She exceeded every expectation I had and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Her presence was very joyous and calming on the hectic wedding day. Would recommend to anyone!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Candace was AWESOME! She did such a beautiful job with my wedding makeup and is extremely friendly and nice to work with!!! Have already recommended her to friends! Shantel was always easy to communicate back and forth with and extremely friendly as well!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Extremely professional and so much fun to work with!!!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Georgia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shantel is amazing! She's extremely talented and so much fun. Shantel traveled to Cashiers, NC for my wedding in May and made me and all my bridesmaids look fabulous. I would highly recommend her for any event where you want your makeup to last and look absolutely perfect. She's the best!!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Allison
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She is an awesome make up artist and a wonderful lady!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Alison
864-442-3007
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards