Shane Co.

Shane Co.

Your friend in the diamond business!

2515 Hurstbourne Gem Ln
Louisville, KY 40220 | map
Jewelry: Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Des...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved my experience at Shane Company! My fiance and I went together to look and see what kind of ring styles I liked and get a general size of my finger as well.

The lady we worked with (I believe Melissa was her name?) was super helpful, honest, and really helped us find a beautiful ring within his budget.

Shane Co has a GREAT insurance policy and also offers ring cleanings ever 6 months as well as free resizing. I actually went in to get my engagement ring sized a half a size smaller and had it back quickly and beautifully! Especially considering how busy a time of the year it was!

• Wedding: 05/30/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I purchased my fiance's wedding band here. He is very particular about what he wanted and I had to go to three stores to find it! I walked in and told Zach all of the requirements for my fiance's ring. He magically pulled out an almost perfect ring. The only thing it needed was added diamonds. PLUS, it was on sale! Shane Co was great to work with and it was very affordable.

• Flexibility: 5.0

My fiancé bought my engagement ring here, and it is BEAUTIFUL! We're both students, and so he had a low budget. I also didn't want a diamond, so that made things more tricky! But he was able to find this incredible ring (an emerald in a vine setting) for under $150, and it is better than anything I could have designed for myself. We also bought our wedding bands here...they are very simple but lovely! Our rings cost $70 each, and I engraved his for $40 more. The staff treated us like we were spending thousands of dollars, even with such a low budget.

Susannah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wish I had purchased from Shane Company first. I made a big mistake and purchased online from Diamond Jewelry United located in London. My ring arrived and it looked nothing like the video or photos. It looked to be half the size of the online photos. Also it had a noticeable defect in the diamond. We were asked to send it back. We paid 54 dollars to mail it back for an exchange. They insulted us by sending the same ring back thinking we wouldn't notice. My fiancé was heartbroken . I suggested we go to Shane Company since I have heard so many good stories about them. We already had our own loose diamond . We shopped for a mounting only. Shane Company was very courteous and professional. My fiancé tried on about 50 different rings before deciding . Shane Company mounted our diamond and my fiancé couldn't be happier. Guys don't do like I did by trying to save a buck. Get it right the first time and go visit Shane Company.

• Wedding: 05/16/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved getting my ring here! The best thing about Shane Co is that their salespeople are not paid commission. I had several people help me during different visits to the store and every single person was professional, so incredibly helpful, and did not pressure or rush me at all. Shane Co will clean the ring and replace any of the diamonds that fall out for the lifetime of the ring. They also have such a great selection and will offer you a loan to pay for the ring if needed. Will always recommend to family and friends!

• Wedding: 05/16/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was not involved in the ring buying process, but I LOVE the ring my fiance bought me. It is so unique and perfect. I've never seen anyone else with a ring like mine. When we took it in to get it resized, the lady was really nice and it was awesome to get back a ring that fit and was super sparkly again since it had also been cleaned. They were also very proactively helpful by changing the service and cleaning reminders over to my email address instead of my fiance's so that I would know when to take in my ring. My only complaint would be that I am moving to South Carolina and there is no store nearby!

• Wedding: 05/02/2015
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got my engagement ring, wedding band, and a set of earrings/necklace from Shane Co. Every time I go in, people are ready to assist and go the extra mile. I love the warranty and that I can take my jewelry in anytime for cleaning/repair. Highly recommend Shane Co.

• Wedding: 04/25/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a great experience at Shane Co! We brought a diamond & had no problems putting it into one of their settings! They were able to get the ring to us in under a week! When we came back looking for bands, I couldn't find anything I liked to go with the engagement ring. Everything just seemed off. The sales girl listened to what I disliked and found the PERFECT ring in the back for me. AMAZING. I had gone to 3 other stores (and dozens online) with no luck. I wouldn't have picked this ring myself but once I put it on my hand I knew it was perfect! We bought both our rings that day and we're able to pick them up later in the week. The free lifetime warranty is also a huge perk! At other stores we would have had to pay extra for lifetime warranty for sizing & replating. Having that included dabbed us a lot of money! The service, quality, & timing is impeccable. We were very impressed with our experience.

• Wedding: 04/18/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I looked at so many different places for engagement rings for my fiance and could not find exactly what I was looking for. I went to Shane CO. and had the best experience. Their sales people were the most helpful I had encountered and by far the nicest. Kelly, our salesperson, was not pushy at all and guided me through the entire process in picking a ring. He showed me multiple rings and diamonds and wasn't satisfied until I had exactly what I wanted. I would recommend them to everyone and plan on returning for all my future jewelry purchases.

• Wedding: 04/12/2015
Joel
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved the service from Shane Co. My ring was beautiful and the service was excellent.

• Wedding: 04/11/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The sales person that worked with my fiance and I made me pick my favorite ring each time I found one that I liked. He only let me look at a few at a time. This helped me because I did not get overwhelmed by all the different styles! I had listened to their radio commercials my whole childhood and even though it was a bit of a drive I am glad we went with Shane Co.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Shane Co. was a pleasure to work with! Their employees are always cheerful and happy to help. A friend of mine took me in to look at rings - I didn't know that she was on a spy mission for my boyfriend (now fiancé). The sales associate was in on the whole thing, and so he paid careful attention to what I liked. When my fiancé went in there to get my ring, the same sales associate guided him to the perfect ring for me! We are getting our wedding bands there as well. Also, you can get a free cookie every time you go in.:)

4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Talking about how stunning my ring is, how great the staff are, or how speedy the repair/sizing service is wouldn't add anything new to other reviews of Shane Co. on Weddingwire. They're fabulous. That's easy.

What is less easy (and more unusual) is the level of professionalism in their St. Louis store. Any salesperson can treat an obviously-wealthy client well, and any jewelry salesperson worth her salt can pick out those clients as soon as they walk in the door. But that doesn't really matter to the consultants here. Everyone who walks in the door, whether they're wearing business suits or running shorts (really!), is greeted with a smile, a conversation, and genuine interest in how they can help you.

My fianceé and maid of honor had a comfortable, helpful experience buying a ring I love, and I have had nothing but perfect experiences visiting for ring sizing and cleaning. We all agree that their radio commercials are super cheesy, but we wouldn't change anything else about Shane Co.

• Wedding: 03/14/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love this place just amazing service and great quality of jewelry. I got both are bands here and just great place all around.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with marianne. She was attentive and incredibly helpful

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am still getting complimented on my engagement ring a year later. Their quality is unmatched. Will continue to be Shane customers.

• Wedding: 02/09/2015
502-491-9222
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards