Shane Co.

Value
4.7
Flexibility
4.7

They were extremely helpful and we were able to pick out the perfect ring for my fiancé.

Services Used: Jewelry

Love Shane Co! I am incredibly tough on my jewely but choose a pave band anyway. While on a cruise, I went zip lining and accidentally struck my hand (and ring) on several things in the process. I noticed later that night that I had knocked out one of the small pave stones. I had taken my ring in for cleaning and inspection every six month as required or the warranty, but was still worried about that it was going to cost me to repalce the small stone. I went into the store and advised of what had happened and they immediately wrote up a service slip with no questions asked. They replace the stone free of change and had it ready for pick up the next day (and even cleaned it while they ahd it). I have purchased several other jewely pieces from Shane Co and have never been disappointed with the quality, price, or service.

Services Used: Jewelry

The first representative we spoke with didn't seem to really understand what I was trying to explain. However the second one we spoke with went out of her way to show us diamonds that we hadn't even thought to look at, and ended up deciding on one she suggested. They provide lifetime warranty which is a huge peace of mind and worth the extra money you may spend.

Services Used: Jewelry

Got the engagement ring of my dreams! Tried on rings back in April. They have an impressive collection of Rose gold settings unlike anywhere else. Most settings are limited run or one of a kind so you know it'll be unique. Many diamonds to choose from. Sales reps are commission free so no pushiness, just helpful. They have a helpful payment plan program as well and a life time warranty. Beautiful quality and craftsmanship! Will be back for our wedding bands!!!

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiancé and I had a wonderful experience at Shane Co. We visited the location on Olive, which is gorgeous, and worked with a great member of the staff whose name has escaped me. He was very helpful, patient, and knowledgable. We got a great, in-depth education about diamonds, were able to look at inclusions with a magnifying lens, and found the perfect ring for our engagement. I would highly recommend this vendor!

[Private]

Me and my fiance had a great experience here. We had been to one other place prior and felt like they were rude and trying to rush us. We were at Shane for about 3 hours, and the people who helped us explained every aspect of diamonds to us as neither of us had prior knowledge. There was no pressure to buy, and everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable. I ended up with the perfect ring and we were both very happy with the whole experience.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I had no idea what style of engagement ring I wanted, so I decided to just go everywhere by myself. I didn't want my boyfriend (now fiancé!) to spend so much money on something I wasn't sure I liked, so I wanted to help him out. I got so nervous at a lot of different stores, but at Shane, I was at ease right away. I never felt like I was annoying anyone with my indecisiveness. I explained that I wanted a stackable look, and Quincy delivered. (Along with another sweet girl... I forget her name, but I LOVED her!). She was patient and allowed me to try on whatever I wanted. Her happy, bubbly demeanor made it fun, not daunting. I was so happy that I finally decided which style I wanted. They were very flexible with all of our little requests too. My fiancé and I haven't picked out our bands yet, but we have already visited Shane and had yet another positive experience with that. I was so happy to find Quincy there working on the day we went. It is a pretty far drive from Greenwood where I live, but well worth it.

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Hello Jenna, thanks so much for the review! We’re so happy to hear that you felt comfortable in our store and that you were able to find the perfect ring for you. We’ll be sure to pass along your thoughtful words to the store and to Quincy and we look forward to keeping your rings dazzling for years to come!

[Private]

Beautiful engagement ring and matching wedding band selection. Good service policy.

[Private]

Shane Co was amazing with my fiancé! He went in, showed them the two pictures I had sent him, and they picked out the PERFECT ring. He said they made him very comfortable, weren't pushy at all, and even found a ring bigger than he thought he would get for BELOW his budget.

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiance and I went to 12 jewelers before we found what we wanted. It's not that we were picky or we didn't know what we wanted. We knew exactly what we wanted and when we got to Shane Co we were given multiple options for the design we wanted. When we got there we felt like we were actually being given the right kind of information and weren't being lied to like a couple places we went to. I love my rings and wouldn't trade it for anything else from anywhere else. I am definitely going to be buying his ring from there just because of their selection, their friendliness and honesty.

[Private]

I absolutely loved this place! The personnel was so nice and helpful. We went in with an idea and they were able to direct us to want we wanted and made great alternate suggestions.
The staff know what they are doing, very profesional.
They gave my fiancee a great payment plan.
Overall great service!

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiancee purchased my diamond from Shane Co and used another jeweler to custom design the band. They worked with him to get the final product. It's great that the stone is guaranteed however, it's a paint o have to bring it in every 6 months months to be cleaned. Especially because we plan to move after the wedding and there are not any Shane Co locations where we will be living. The stone was a good price for its value. However I was unable to find any wedding bands that would work with my engagement ring. I also did not care for any of the men's wedding bands, so we went elsewhere for those purchases.

[Private]

My fiancé was so nervous to pick out an engagement ring - he ended up getting a "placement ring" to propose to me with and then we shopped together at Shane Co the next week after for the real deal! We both wanted a great warranty and also care a lot about where the stones are coming from. After hearing about the issues a friend was having with her stones falling out all the time from another business we knew we needed a place we wouldn't have that problem with. We ended up picking out my fiance's band when we came to pick up my engagement ring and then when it came to pick my wedding band we had the same expert. It was nice to have a familiar face helping us, he was close to our age and very patient with the whole process! I can't wait to wear our rings in September and show them to everyone! Definitely will buy all our jewelry from here on out!

Services Used: Jewelry

Picking out our rings were a breeze!

[Private]

I got engaged out of town, outside of Portland on a Saturday. When I got back into town, I called Shane Co. on Monday to see how long it would take to resize my ring(it was a size and a half too big). They said it takes 48hrs. But I was flying out in less than 48hrs. I went to the store Monday late afternoon and the guy that helped us promised it would be done the next day. I just had a solitaire so it wasn't that difficult, but it was still great service. They took care of me as a client, not by what their rules said they had to do. So happy my fiancé picked Shane Co!

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiancé got my engagement ring and wedding band set from the Shane Co. I get compliments all the time on my engagement ring because of how unique it is, it's definitely something that is not the standard ring and I love it. I have been in to get it sized due to losing weight and also for cleanings. Each time, the representative I worked with was polite and professional, even though I wasn't purchasing anything new. We ended up purchasing my fiancé's wedding band from the Shane Co. because of their customer service. I put the band on layaway and paid it off, and they were very flexible with the payments. For fine jewelry, you cannot get better than the Shane Co. for customer service and quality in Colorado!

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Hi Jennifer, thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your experiences at our store! We're always thrilled to hear when our customers receive service that goes above and beyond their expectations. We're so excited to be a part of your love story!