Shane Co.

Value
4.7
Flexibility
4.7

I had no idea what style of engagement ring I wanted, so I decided to just go everywhere by myself. I didn't want my boyfriend (now fiancé!) to spend so much money on something I wasn't sure I liked, so I wanted to help him out. I got so nervous at a lot of different stores, but at Shane, I was at ease right away. I never felt like I was annoying anyone with my indecisiveness. I explained that I wanted a stackable look, and Quincy delivered. (Along with another sweet girl... I forget her name, but I LOVED her!). She was patient and allowed me to try on whatever I wanted. Her happy, bubbly demeanor made it fun, not daunting. I was so happy that I finally decided which style I wanted. They were very flexible with all of our little requests too. My fiancé and I haven't picked out our bands yet, but we have already visited Shane and had yet another positive experience with that. I was so happy to find Quincy there working on the day we went. It is a pretty far drive from Greenwood where I live, but well worth it.

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Hello Jenna, thanks so much for the review! We’re so happy to hear that you felt comfortable in our store and that you were able to find the perfect ring for you. We’ll be sure to pass along your thoughtful words to the store and to Quincy and we look forward to keeping your rings dazzling for years to come!

[Private]

Shane Co was amazing with my fiancé! He went in, showed them the two pictures I had sent him, and they picked out the PERFECT ring. He said they made him very comfortable, weren't pushy at all, and even found a ring bigger than he thought he would get for BELOW his budget.

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiance and I went to 12 jewelers before we found what we wanted. It's not that we were picky or we didn't know what we wanted. We knew exactly what we wanted and when we got to Shane Co we were given multiple options for the design we wanted. When we got there we felt like we were actually being given the right kind of information and weren't being lied to like a couple places we went to. I love my rings and wouldn't trade it for anything else from anywhere else. I am definitely going to be buying his ring from there just because of their selection, their friendliness and honesty.

[Private]

I absolutely loved this place! The personnel was so nice and helpful. We went in with an idea and they were able to direct us to want we wanted and made great alternate suggestions.
The staff know what they are doing, very profesional.
They gave my fiancee a great payment plan.
Overall great service!

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiancee purchased my diamond from Shane Co and used another jeweler to custom design the band. They worked with him to get the final product. It's great that the stone is guaranteed however, it's a paint o have to bring it in every 6 months months to be cleaned. Especially because we plan to move after the wedding and there are not any Shane Co locations where we will be living. The stone was a good price for its value. However I was unable to find any wedding bands that would work with my engagement ring. I also did not care for any of the men's wedding bands, so we went elsewhere for those purchases.

Services Used: Jewelry

Picking out our rings were a breeze!

[Private]

I got engaged out of town, outside of Portland on a Saturday. When I got back into town, I called Shane Co. on Monday to see how long it would take to resize my ring(it was a size and a half too big). They said it takes 48hrs. But I was flying out in less than 48hrs. I went to the store Monday late afternoon and the guy that helped us promised it would be done the next day. I just had a solitaire so it wasn't that difficult, but it was still great service. They took care of me as a client, not by what their rules said they had to do. So happy my fiancé picked Shane Co!

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiance purchased my bridal set from Shane Co. in February 2014. Its a beautiful, three stone white gold channel set engagement ring with matching wedding band. I adore it and always catch myself distracted by its radiant sparkle. The warranty is unmatchable by any other jeweler I have been to, even Tiffany and Co. After close to a year of wearing it I found out the I am actually allergic to gold (I had an allergy test and am also allergic to nickel, potassium and actual gold)! Not wanting to have to dish out another $5K+ to purchase another ring I called them to see what my options were. They were so accommodating it was great. They said they would let my purchase another ring in platinum and use what we paid for the other ring to cover it. Completely full credit even after wearing it for a year. Also, until I get another ring, they coated it in a plating of some sort to protect my hand from the gold so I could wear it in the mean time. We decided to special order the same ring just in Platinum (they don't usually carry it so it's a special order) and they gave us a discount on the differing costs. Love the customer service and how great their products are. Five star definitely and a high five!

Services Used: Jewelry

Shane Co. has been so great! They did an amazing job with my engagement ring! When my fiancé went in to get my engagement ring he took his mother's engagement ring's diamond. They cleaned it, appraised it and made sure to find the perfect setting for it. Not only did they do all that, they helped my fiancé pick the perfect wedding band. They also made everything run so smoothly. We are going back soon to find his wedding band. They have great prices and warranties. We love buying jewelry from them!

Services Used: Jewelry

I love my ring and the ease of taking care of it! I can bring it in anytime to have it cleaned and there is a full warranty if anything ever happens to it!

Future Mrs. Huber
[Private]

My ring was purchased at Shane Company and every day I am amazed at how beautiful it is. My Fiance went in with an idea in mind and without pressuring him to change his mind, they simply made suggestions that made him realize to go in another direction with his purchase. He was very grateful for their help and guidance and learned a lot about what he was buying. When I went to resize my ring I dropped it off before Christmas (the 19th) and the (new) associate said it wouldn't be available until the 30th! I was totally devistated as I really wanted to show off my ring at the Christmas parties, so I ended up calling Shane Co on the 22nd and asked if there was any way this could be done before Christmas, and they told me they could have it ready the next day! I was beyond happy!

[Private]

Great service and beautiful, unique selection! I bought my engagement her and it is absolutely stunning. Because the sales associates don't make commission, they are not pushy and are more focused on giving you a good experience rather than trying to force you to buy more expensive items. My sales associate Christina gave great honest opinions, even telling me that a less expensive option I had chosen actually did look better on my hand. My ring was totally affordable, and even looks much more expensive than it is. Great customer service all around.

[Private]

Love our rings! Shane Co. even let us send our rings (bought at 2 different locations) to a 3rd location closest to our home. Can't wait to wear the wedding bands FOREVER!!

[Private]

The salesperson was professional, and taught us about diamond quality. They allowed us to examine the diamond under a magnifying glass, and check to see if there were any flaws.

[Private]

I have had great experiences working with Shane Co. getting my engagement ring sized and then buying wedding bands. They are extremely customer focused and helpful. Great experience at both locations near Denver, CO.

[Private]

Both my rings are from here, salesman was incredibly helpful in finding what we were looking for.