Shane Co.

Value
4.7
Flexibility
4.7

I love Shane Company and this is where I bought the engagement ring and we came back for our wedding bands. The sales team is non-commision so you do not feel pressured to ever buy anything. They also have a great selection of totally original pieces that they do not buy in bulk. They provide free cleanings and tightenings to your jewelry. Also, your jewelry remains the same value as it does for a lifetime. If you ever want to upgrade, you just trade the piece in and it will always be the valued at which you purchased it. I definitely recommend Shane Company.

[Private]

Shane Co. is amazing!!!! So many different selections of rings, diamonds and everything else! They have great services, quality and customer service. They are not paid on commission and I never got the feeling like they were just trying to sell me the most expensive item, they wanted to give me exactly what I was looking for and helped me find that. They also do cleanings, tightening for the ring and will change the size as many times as needed. You really feel like a valued customer, they will even remember your name and some facts about you when you come in next time. Highly recommend, a little expensive but well well worth every penny!!!

Services Used: Jewelry

Did a lot reserch/shopping online, and Shane Co. always seemed to have the best designs and prices. And when visit their location they make you feel like you've been there a hundred times and you are a good friend. No pressure, GREAT quality, and flexable pricing.

[Private]

Great service! They even changed out a diamond that I didn't think was sparkling enough

Services Used: Jewelry

Buying our rings from Shane Co. was an amazing experience. They do not work on commission, so we never felt pressured. They also served delicious cookies!!

0.8

I was not involved in the ring buying process, but I absolutely LOVE my ring. I had doubts about this jeweler at first, afraid that since it is such a major jeweler in my area my ring would have copies all over town, but I had NEVER seen a ring like mine before, and have yet to see one even similar!

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Hi Jamie, Thank you so much for review. We are so happy to hear that you love your ring. It appears that the rating you provided (.8 stars) does not reflect your comments. Is there anything we can do to improve your experience and receive a higher rating.

Services Used: Jewelry

I absolutely loved my experience at Shane Company! My fiance and I went together to look and see what kind of ring styles I liked and get a general size of my finger as well.

The lady we worked with (I believe Melissa was her name?) was super helpful, honest, and really helped us find a beautiful ring within his budget.

Shane Co has a GREAT insurance policy and also offers ring cleanings ever 6 months as well as free resizing. I actually went in to get my engagement ring sized a half a size smaller and had it back quickly and beautifully! Especially considering how busy a time of the year it was!

[Private]

I purchased my fiance's wedding band here. He is very particular about what he wanted and I had to go to three stores to find it! I walked in and told Zach all of the requirements for my fiance's ring. He magically pulled out an almost perfect ring. The only thing it needed was added diamonds. PLUS, it was on sale! Shane Co was great to work with and it was very affordable.

Susannah
[Private]

My fiancé bought my engagement ring here, and it is BEAUTIFUL! We're both students, and so he had a low budget. I also didn't want a diamond, so that made things more tricky! But he was able to find this incredible ring (an emerald in a vine setting) for under $150, and it is better than anything I could have designed for myself. We also bought our wedding bands here...they are very simple but lovely! Our rings cost $70 each, and I engraved his for $40 more. The staff treated us like we were spending thousands of dollars, even with such a low budget.

Services Used: Jewelry

I wish I had purchased from Shane Company first. I made a big mistake and purchased online from Diamond Jewelry United located in London. My ring arrived and it looked nothing like the video or photos. It looked to be half the size of the online photos. Also it had a noticeable defect in the diamond. We were asked to send it back. We paid 54 dollars to mail it back for an exchange. They insulted us by sending the same ring back thinking we wouldn't notice. My fiancé was heartbroken . I suggested we go to Shane Company since I have heard so many good stories about them. We already had our own loose diamond . We shopped for a mounting only. Shane Company was very courteous and professional. My fiancé tried on about 50 different rings before deciding . Shane Company mounted our diamond and my fiancé couldn't be happier. Guys don't do like I did by trying to save a buck. Get it right the first time and go visit Shane Company.

Services Used: Jewelry

I loved getting my ring here! The best thing about Shane Co is that their salespeople are not paid commission. I had several people help me during different visits to the store and every single person was professional, so incredibly helpful, and did not pressure or rush me at all. Shane Co will clean the ring and replace any of the diamonds that fall out for the lifetime of the ring. They also have such a great selection and will offer you a loan to pay for the ring if needed. Will always recommend to family and friends!

Services Used: Jewelry

I was not involved in the ring buying process, but I LOVE the ring my fiance bought me. It is so unique and perfect. I've never seen anyone else with a ring like mine. When we took it in to get it resized, the lady was really nice and it was awesome to get back a ring that fit and was super sparkly again since it had also been cleaned. They were also very proactively helpful by changing the service and cleaning reminders over to my email address instead of my fiance's so that I would know when to take in my ring. My only complaint would be that I am moving to South Carolina and there is no store nearby!

Services Used: Jewelry

I got my engagement ring, wedding band, and a set of earrings/necklace from Shane Co. Every time I go in, people are ready to assist and go the extra mile. I love the warranty and that I can take my jewelry in anytime for cleaning/repair. Highly recommend Shane Co.

Joel
1 Review
04/24/2015

I looked at so many different places for engagement rings for my fiance and could not find exactly what I was looking for. I went to Shane CO. and had the best experience. Their sales people were the most helpful I had encountered and by far the nicest. Kelly, our salesperson, was not pushy at all and guided me through the entire process in picking a ring. He showed me multiple rings and diamonds and wasn't satisfied until I had exactly what I wanted. I would recommend them to everyone and plan on returning for all my future jewelry purchases.

Services Used: Jewelry

We had a great experience at Shane Co! We brought a diamond & had no problems putting it into one of their settings! They were able to get the ring to us in under a week! When we came back looking for bands, I couldn't find anything I liked to go with the engagement ring. Everything just seemed off. The sales girl listened to what I disliked and found the PERFECT ring in the back for me. AMAZING. I had gone to 3 other stores (and dozens online) with no luck. I wouldn't have picked this ring myself but once I put it on my hand I knew it was perfect! We bought both our rings that day and we're able to pick them up later in the week. The free lifetime warranty is also a huge perk! At other stores we would have had to pay extra for lifetime warranty for sizing & replating. Having that included dabbed us a lot of money! The service, quality, & timing is impeccable. We were very impressed with our experience.

Services Used: Jewelry

I absolutely loved the service from Shane Co. My ring was beautiful and the service was excellent.