Shandalace Weddings

Shandalace Weddings

Favorite
Moab, UT
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Everything was perfect! All of the details were taken care of and there were no surprises or stress! We picked a popular wedding date with little time for preparation and Shandalace Weddings made it happen. It was a beautiful ceremony!!

Shandalace Weddings responded with the following comments:

Well thank you so much..it was an honor to share your day! Congrats to the both of you and many more yrs of celebration!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I just can’t say enough good things about Shandalace Weddings and Tanya Relitz!!! Tanya was absolutely incredible!!! I really put her through the wringer by asking her to plan my destination wedding in Moab in LESS THAN 30 DAYS. It was quite unnerving planning a wedding from 2000 miles away, but, Tanya took care of everything for me and came up with some really creative ideas to make my day extra special. She definitely went the extra mile for me by scouting out the ceremony and photo locations at Arches National Park, even climbing up the 12 degree wall of rock to get to my special arch – Navajo Arch. Her son Kevin did a fabulous job with my hair and make-up. And the photographer, Marjorie Cowan, took some fantastic shots that are definitely magazine quality – she made us look like movie stars. Bottom line I would highly recommend Tanya and Shandalace Weddings for any event, especially if you are looking for extraordinary results and professionalism.

Shandalace Weddings responded with the following comments:

What a wonderful couple....I was so honored to share your special day! It was a learning experiance for me as well....and your gratitude justifys why I love doing what I do for others....your appriciating is my reward...bless the both of you...and cheers to a blooming rellationship with the both of you...Congrats! Your Wedding Planner...and friend Tanya

4.1

I used this company for a tux rental. They went over and beyond my expectations for helping with my lake powell wedding.

Shandalace Weddings responded with the following comments:

What a wonderful thing to say....It was my pleasure to be a part of your day!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Has good ideas and works with you on everything and is very flexiable about payments.

Shandalace Weddings responded with the following comments:

Thank you again if I can help you in the future dont hesitate to call!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Shandalace Weddings did a great job helping me plan my wedding & it turned out so beautiful! Tanya was absolutely wonderful and I dont know what I would have done without her!

Shandalace Weddings responded with the following comments:

Thank You Nicole & Matt It was an Honor to share your day...I wish you many years of Joy!