Shagun

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Huma
06/20/2014

I LOVED working with Shagun Designs! It is a company owned by 3 sisters of which I had the pleasure of working with Chhaya and she was so great from beginning to end. I went to them to design my stage and provide centerpieces for my wedding and she did such a great job! The colors matched beautifully with my dress. The white couch, sequence pillows, hanging crystals, manzanita trees all came together so perfectly. Everything I had envisioned for that day, Chhaya brought to life. We had our wedding at the Cruiseport in Gloucester and Chhaya met me at the venue to come up with ideas. She has great attention to detail and gave honest input. She followed through with everything she said she was going to do (plus more). We even received an unexpected gift congratulating us on our marriage! So sweet and so thoughtful. I appreciated her professionalism and honesty. I wouldn't even bother talking to other vendors: Shagun Designs is who I have already recommended to my own friends and family!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

The Shagun team is remarkable and VERY professional! I am sooo glad I used Shagun for both my Mehndi and Baratt stage décor.

I mostly worked with Chhaya for planning out the details of the décor and she was such a pleasure to work with. Her attention to detail and quick turnaround time on request really helped take a lot of the stress away from me. During my first consultation with Shagun they helped me to start thinking about how I envisioned the décor to look and to help give me options that would be within my budget (I didn’t really have a great idea on how I wanted the room to be setup). I worked with Chhaya over the next few months to come up with colors and designs (they even asked me to send them pictures of my outfits just to make sure the colors would look just right). Chhaya was unbelievably patient and friendly and I can’t stress enough how professional. Chhaya reached out to both of the venues to help set up a site visit and always showed up prepared to take down notes and ask all the needed questions (and made sure to follow up with the venue coordinators as needed). As we got closer to the finale stage design and wedding date, they sent over a layout of how everything would look along with colors and dimensions.

The end product was amazing. The stage looked great on both of the days and I am sure my pictures will be amazing because of it.

I would highly recommend the Shagun team for wedding décor!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Shagun Designs did an amazing job with our mandap. It was definitely worth the money! They also sent us surprise cookies with "Congrats" and our names on them! All our guests loved their work. They were very sweet and easy to work with. Traveled to VT for our Indian wedding!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Everything was absolutely beautiful, I would recommend Shagun to everyone. They are fantastic.
My daughters centerpieces were magnificent.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

I used Shagun to supply and set up the Mandap for our wedding. I actually accidentally found them on the internet. I was searching different style mandaps and found one that was perfect and the company just so happen to work in Massachusetts! The company is owned by 3 sisters; 2 live in mass and the other one owns a satellite office in NJ. We met with the two sisters for our initial meeting and fell in love with them instantly. We signed with them that night.

The designs that they can provide are significantly more modern, clean, and luxurious that the other vendors we met with. Just look around their website and the products say it all.

Our venue site was very strict and gave them minimal time to set up and disassemble. Thankfully Shagun was very accommodating; I was so worried we were going to lose them! The day of the wedding, they were wonderful. They were right on time, the whole staff was all in smiles, and they were quick, efficient, and quiet. The Mandap came out absolutely beautiful! I can only speak for the mandap services (they do provide much more) but just meet with the ladies once and you'll love them!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The team at Shagun was fantastic and was one of my favorite groups to work with during the wedding process. They were super organized, knew their material, and had super creative ideas. They were always accessible, and were one vendor which I didn’t have to worry about. On day of, everything happened so smoothly, that I didn’t even know when and how they set up 2 different looks! While wedding planning is always stressful, this team helped me keep me calm and gave me confidence that everything would work out perfectly. I have to admit the decorations were way better than I could have imagined, I was breath taken when I walked into the reception hall the first time and noticed all of our little details in place! I can’t wait to use them again at my next big function!