Shabby Scraps

Shabby Scraps

Favorite
Denver, CO
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

2.0
2.1
Flexibility
2.1
0.0

Do NOT purchase ANYTHING from this vendor. I placed an order for the vintage wedding planner book back in Sept 2014 and it is the end of Jan 2015 and I have NOT received my order. I have tried contacting the owner multiple times with no response, and have even submitted a fraud case with Etsy. Do NOT BUY from ShabbyScrap. It's a fraud scheme.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married
1.0

Horrible!! I placed an order for a guest book in June 2014. They said it would ship in September. It is now January 2015 and I have not received anything!!! No book, no communication at all!! I've contacted them several times asking for a refund but have not received any kind of response. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!

1.0

They took $1630 from me for high end invitations for my wedding. Got the run around from them for weeks in the autumn / winter 2014. Nothing arrived. Then deafening silence. Have never received anything further from them. Money went to her husband's account on PayPal and I contacted him on Twitter. He blocked me. Bank here in Ireland and the police here now finally on the case. NEVER EVER consider purchasing anything from Shabbyscrap.

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married
0.5

NEVER EVER USE THIS VENDOR. ShabbyScrab will not provide the items that you bought and will not refund your money. There is no communication from this vendor. There are many brides that have had weddings ruined because this vendor does not ship out invitation after taking their money. Be Warned! DO NOT USE!!

1.0

I ordered save the dates and incitations last year in March. I still have not received them. These people are terrible.

1 person found this review helpful

From the moment I stumbled upon shabby scraps shop on etsy.com I was blown away! The incredible detail that goes in to their designs is breathtaking. I ordered my invitations and was very excited that they didn't take very long at all to arrive. I wrapped my invitations in tissue paper and put them in packaged boxes and shipped them out to our guests. Within two days of sending out our invitations my phone, email, and social media were blowing up with people asking me where I got my invitations from and that they were literally the most beautiful invites that they had ever seen.

I used my invitations as inspiration for the rest of the details for my wedding. I would highly recommend shabby scrap to anyone who is looking for high-end rustic or vintage inspired invitations.

1.0

I ordered a baby book for my daughter back in June of 2014. I pre-ordered it before her birth in August because I was told it would arrive within 8 weeks. Throughout the following 5 months I was given the run-around by Marleen Carroll, the owner. She assured me several times that it was almost done and on its way. It never arrived. She stopped responding to my messages in December and either left etsy or was deleted by them for being a fraud. I have a long paper trail of everything. My money was deposited into her husband, Josh Carroll's, bank account. Neither have acknowledged this transaction, provided me with the product I ordered or refunded me my money. I have NEVER been treated so dishonestly by any company that I've ever dealt with until now. They now have a Pinterest page and an Instagram page. I've tried everything short of hiring a lawyer, contacting their family or calling the local police. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE! You will regret it :(
I would like to get a list of everyone they've scammed with amounts. If it totals $2000 or more, that's felony larceny in Centennial, CO where they live.
Shannon Brown-Martinez

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
3.2

I found this shop on Etsy. It had ton of great reviews so I got my invitations and guestbook from here for my modern vintage blush and mint wedding. At first Marleen was really quick to answer questions, and was really prompt in getting my invitations. My guest book took a while to get out to me (my wedding was may 2014) and I did not receive it until about a week before my wedding and that made me nervous. It was truly beautiful but truthfully most guests didn't understand how to use it. Now I see her shop is no longer on Etsy so I see I may have been one of the last people to get one. Sorry to those who lost money. To check out how my purchases looked here is my pinterest wedding page.

Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

My venue for my wedding has a vintage and very romantic feel so I wanted to find invitations that matched that. I spent days finding invitations that were okay and was getting frustrated so I looked on etsy.com and found exactly what I was looking for from ShabbyScrap. Her invitations were so unique and had a vintage feel to them. Everyone that received one stated they had never seen invitations like that and absolutely loved them! The invitations came in a box with shells and little message in a bottle that said love. I was getting married on the beach so it was perfect! They were so helpful and I customized the invitations to match my wedding colors! Our wedding planner kept one to show future clients.