Seth  Jacobson Photography

Seth Jacobson Photography

Saunderstown, RI 02874 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

• Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

This guy is a mess. He ruined our wedding in almost everyway a photographer can. I still (6 months later) have no photos. If you do use this hack DON'T give him money upfront.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having Seth as my photographer was one of the highlights of my day. He did the photography for one of my friends where i was her MOH and I loved him so much and felt so comfortable with him that he was the only one i wanted to book when I got engaged. He came to our house for an initial meeting rather than meeting us somewhere closer to him, and even wanted to go out with us to get to know us better. He really takes the time to get to know his clients and wants the day to be special. The day of, he kept me really calm and comfortable and had us take deep breaths before each picture to keep us relaxed. Kelly is also amazing and suggested some really great shots throughout the day. They were both with us every step of the way and everyone still keeps telling me how awesome my photographer was, and loved the slideshow he put up at the wedding. He puts a mix of pictures on facebook the night of the wedding, which will satisfy me until i get the rest of the pictures, but the quality is absolutely fantastic and he captured things that i didn't even know happened. He really cares about us, our family, and we had some really touching moments with him the day of the wedding. I would recommend him over and over again to anyone that is getting married.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
0.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

Does not respond within a reasonable time frame.
Did not take the time on the wedding day to gather family for photos.
Photographs did not meet the quality of the price paid.
Is not very professional.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment we met Seth it was clear that he was the perfect photographer for us. His work is beautiful beyond words and he makes you feel comfotable and at ease from the beginning. Im in the process of trying to narrow down the photos for the album and I dont know how to cut many out because they are all wonderful!! I wouldnt want my wedding day memories to have been in the hands of anyone other then Seth and his wonderful photos!!!

• Wedding: 06/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Seth Jacobson photographed my wedding at the Glen Manor House in Portsmouth, RI last May and I couldn’t be happier with the level of service he provided. He was a pleasure to work with. Both he and his assistant were very friendly and personable. Seth has a very calming presence. He kept the mood light and fun and he put everyone at ease. My wedding photos are amazing. I have received so many compliments on them. If you are looking for a professional and truly talented photographer with an artful eye, I fully recommend Seth Jacobson Photography.

• Wedding: 05/29/2010
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

He never provided our pictures. He doesn't responed to repeated calls amd emails

• Wedding: 08/08/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Seth is absolutely fantastic. Each of his picture are a work of art. He not only took beautiful pictures but caught the essense and personality of the subjects. On this very special day he is the best!
Thank you Seth!

• Wedding: 06/06/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Simply Amazing!!!! Worth every penny, professional, flexible, photographs that will capture the most important day of your life! Photographs true to who Seth is as a photographer - can't say enough about how thrilled we are with the beautiful work that Seth did. You may be sorry if you chose someone else...

• Wedding: 02/14/2009
401-862-7449
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
3.2