Set the Mood Floral

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dortha was absolutely amazing to work with. At our first meeting Dortha was so organized and excited to work with me. We sat together and dreamed up the flowers of my dreams. She was able to create everything I could have wanted and also showed me how to work within my budget. Dortha is extremely talented but most importantly she really loves what she does and it shows!!!!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Brooke
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dortha does the most amazing job with flowers! On top of that, she is a sweet and kind person who goes above and beyond to make things the very best they can be for that special day. I will recommend Set the Mood Floral and this dear florist again and again!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a delight working with Dortha. She grasped my vision of the wedding and elevated it to a whole other level. Since we did the bulk of our planning via email, I wasn't sure what to expect for the big day, but it turned out better than I ever imagined!
All of our guests kept raving about how beautiful the flowers were, and they couldn't believe that not only were they real. But they were blown away how perfect they were for the Colorado venue when they learned that Dortha and I only met once to discuss flowers, months before!
She nailed it, and was so much fun working with on our wedding day!

• Wedding: 06/24/2014
Rosa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dortha and her team we awesome. We made changes a month before and she made them all work. There are no words to describe walking into the venue and seeing it.....BREATHTAKING!!!!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Angela
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Set the Mood Floral was wonderful! Dortha was a pleasure to work with from our very first meeting. She was thorough, efficient and clearly communicated throughout the entire process. She delivered the exact product she promised and was a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend her to anyone!!!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Nancy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Set the mood provided us with centerpieces for our wedding. They came out beautiful. I added more centerpieces last minute, and she was happy to provide them. Great costumer service!

• Wedding: 05/18/2014
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy that we chose Set the Mood Floral for our wedding day flowers! We were able to have the flowers that we wanted for almost half the price of other florists in the area and Dortha was extremely helpful in our choices. The bouquets were one of my favorite details of the day. I would highly recommend Set the Mood Floral to everyone!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
Ashlee
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful flowers! Dortha you're amazing, you went above and beyond! We are so grateful for everything! See you at our next daughters wedding :)

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
Sharon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dortha put together all of my flowers for my wedding. Not only were my flowers absolutely to die for but Dortha was so attentive and helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. She took several drives out to my venue on different occasions to walk me though the lay out, brainstorm ideas and make sure everything was perfect. Thank you!

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
Julie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Dortha for my wedding flowers this March and she did an amazing job! When I had to make changes to my order she was always accommodating. I really liked how she had her own unique ideas instead of just copying something from a photo. And the flowers were amazing! My bridal bouquet was stunning and so vibrant. And all of the coordinating flowers were perfect as well. Her service was also a great value, more than reasonable comparatively. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

• Wedding: 03/02/2014
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great service, pricing and beautiful flowers!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dortha was a god send to us! We were a bit last minute and she helped us so much with planning flowers and the rest of the small details on our wedding. She was so flexible and was great on staying in our budget. The flowers were beyond gorgeous. The center pieces were everything we wanted. -Ashley & Blake

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Initially I was referred to a specific person at Phoenix Flower Shops (Glendale location). I thought I was getting a really good deal for what I was asking for, but when I received my official quote I realized I had forgotten a few minor things. I tried to contact them to add these items several times and never got a response. I came on here to look for another florist with not only good reviews but somewhat close to my venue. I emailed Dortha at Set the Mood Floral and she was immediately responsive! Upon meeting with her I was surprised at just how close she was to my venue (practically a stones throw)! Prior to our meeting I sent her multiple pictures for inspiration and ideas of what I wanted. She made it all come true and then some! I can't rave enough about my bouquet, it really is the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen! She worked so hard on it and it showed! She was also able to provide draping for trees at my ceremony. As soon as I receive pictures of my bouquet I'll be sending them her way for her website so all the world can see how amazing she is at her craft! I can't thank her enough for being apart of my day and making my floral dreams come true!

• Wedding: 01/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dortha was absolutely amazing. She provided stunning flowers and services for a great price. She went above and beyond the call of duty, helping with cake flowers on top of her other responsibilities. Our wedding was stunning thanks to her artistic vision! We could not have been more impressed or grateful! If you need florals for any occasion, do not hesitate to work with Dortha. She is kind, helpful, thorough, and simply the best!

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were perfect! Dortha was extremely understanding and flexible with my scatter brain (I was all over the place). She also made it convenient for me. Even though my venue was far from her business, she met me close and was very professional. I appreciate the work she put into the flowers. They were beautiful! I highly recommend her and her services!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Set the mood florist works out of her home. . After meeting and deciding what I wanted she did a great job in getting all the flowers in that were needed. The bouquets turned out beautiful

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
602-390-7315
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment