Set the Mood Floral

Value
Flexibility
Private User
[Private]

Dortha was great. Very helpful! We are looking forward to seeing the final product.

Services Used: Flowers

I can't thank dortha enough such a great helper.... I got married in July and usually flowers don't stay fresh in hot weather, but mine stayed fresh for days no kidding I was so happy , I even wanted to go with peonies but they were over my budget so I went with roses , but guess what dortha did?! She actually put few peonies in my bouquet what a great lady she is!!! Thank you so much and I surely will refer you to everyone I know cause you're just amazing :)

Services Used: Flowers

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Dortha. My wedding colors were navy and coral and I really wanted more of an orange coral than pink. Dortha listened to me and implemented her ideas beautifully. The first time. I cried on my wedding day was when I saw my flowers because they were perfect and exceeded my expectations. I felt Dortha's pricing was very fair. I would highly recommend Set the Mood Floral.

Jenny
05/09/2015

Dortha is amazing !!!! She has done my sisters wedding and now my wedding! She was AMAZING to work with I love her work. I really did not know what I wanted I just know that I wanted BIG. She new what I wanted more then I did. She really made me feel as if She was working with part of her family. I got so many complements On my center Pieces And bouquets! She is amazing

Parents of Bride
05/09/2015

Set the mood florist, Dortha, was the florist for our first daughter's wedding in March 2014, and again for our 2nd daughter May 2015. AMAZING FLORIST, exquisite details she put into her flower arrangements! Overall rating needs to a a perfect 10!!

Services Used: Flowers

Everything was beautiful! The detail of all my flowers was superb. So easy to work with and listens to what you want.

Brooke
11/01/2014

Dortha was absolutely amazing to work with. At our first meeting Dortha was so organized and excited to work with me. We sat together and dreamed up the flowers of my dreams. She was able to create everything I could have wanted and also showed me how to work within my budget. Dortha is extremely talented but most importantly she really loves what she does and it shows!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Dortha does the most amazing job with flowers! On top of that, she is a sweet and kind person who goes above and beyond to make things the very best they can be for that special day. I will recommend Set the Mood Floral and this dear florist again and again!

Rosa
06/24/2014

It was a delight working with Dortha. She grasped my vision of the wedding and elevated it to a whole other level. Since we did the bulk of our planning via email, I wasn't sure what to expect for the big day, but it turned out better than I ever imagined!
All of our guests kept raving about how beautiful the flowers were, and they couldn't believe that not only were they real. But they were blown away how perfect they were for the Colorado venue when they learned that Dortha and I only met once to discuss flowers, months before!
She nailed it, and was so much fun working with on our wedding day!

Angela
05/24/2014

Dortha and her team we awesome. We made changes a month before and she made them all work. There are no words to describe walking into the venue and seeing it.....BREATHTAKING!!!!

Nancy
05/24/2014

Set the Mood Floral was wonderful! Dortha was a pleasure to work with from our very first meeting. She was thorough, efficient and clearly communicated throughout the entire process. She delivered the exact product she promised and was a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend her to anyone!!!

Kelly
05/18/2014

Set the mood provided us with centerpieces for our wedding. They came out beautiful. I added more centerpieces last minute, and she was happy to provide them. Great costumer service!

Ashlee
03/29/2014

I am so happy that we chose Set the Mood Floral for our wedding day flowers! We were able to have the flowers that we wanted for almost half the price of other florists in the area and Dortha was extremely helpful in our choices. The bouquets were one of my favorite details of the day. I would highly recommend Set the Mood Floral to everyone!

Sharon
03/15/2014

Beautiful flowers! Dortha you're amazing, you went above and beyond! We are so grateful for everything! See you at our next daughters wedding :)

Julie
03/15/2014

Dortha put together all of my flowers for my wedding. Not only were my flowers absolutely to die for but Dortha was so attentive and helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. She took several drives out to my venue on different occasions to walk me though the lay out, brainstorm ideas and make sure everything was perfect. Thank you!

Lauren
03/02/2014

I used Dortha for my wedding flowers this March and she did an amazing job! When I had to make changes to my order she was always accommodating. I really liked how she had her own unique ideas instead of just copying something from a photo. And the flowers were amazing! My bridal bouquet was stunning and so vibrant. And all of the coordinating flowers were perfect as well. Her service was also a great value, more than reasonable comparatively. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.