Set the Mood Floral

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Dortha. My wedding colors were navy and coral and I really wanted more of an orange coral than pink. Dortha listened to me and implemented her ideas beautifully. The first time. I cried on my wedding day was when I saw my flowers because they were perfect and exceeded my expectations. I felt Dortha's pricing was very fair. I would highly recommend Set the Mood Floral.

Jenny
05/09/2015

Dortha is amazing !!!! She has done my sisters wedding and now my wedding! She was AMAZING to work with I love her work. I really did not know what I wanted I just know that I wanted BIG. She new what I wanted more then I did. She really made me feel as if She was working with part of her family. I got so many complements On my center Pieces And bouquets! She is amazing

Parents of Bride
05/09/2015

Set the mood florist, Dortha, was the florist for our first daughter's wedding in March 2014, and again for our 2nd daughter May 2015. AMAZING FLORIST, exquisite details she put into her flower arrangements! Overall rating needs to a a perfect 10!!

Brooke
11/01/2014

Dortha was absolutely amazing to work with. At our first meeting Dortha was so organized and excited to work with me. We sat together and dreamed up the flowers of my dreams. She was able to create everything I could have wanted and also showed me how to work within my budget. Dortha is extremely talented but most importantly she really loves what she does and it shows!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Dortha does the most amazing job with flowers! On top of that, she is a sweet and kind person who goes above and beyond to make things the very best they can be for that special day. I will recommend Set the Mood Floral and this dear florist again and again!

Rosa
06/24/2014

It was a delight working with Dortha. She grasped my vision of the wedding and elevated it to a whole other level. Since we did the bulk of our planning via email, I wasn't sure what to expect for the big day, but it turned out better than I ever imagined!
All of our guests kept raving about how beautiful the flowers were, and they couldn't believe that not only were they real. But they were blown away how perfect they were for the Colorado venue when they learned that Dortha and I only met once to discuss flowers, months before!
She nailed it, and was so much fun working with on our wedding day!

Angela
05/24/2014

Dortha and her team we awesome. We made changes a month before and she made them all work. There are no words to describe walking into the venue and seeing it.....BREATHTAKING!!!!

Nancy
05/24/2014

Set the Mood Floral was wonderful! Dortha was a pleasure to work with from our very first meeting. She was thorough, efficient and clearly communicated throughout the entire process. She delivered the exact product she promised and was a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend her to anyone!!!

Kelly
05/18/2014

Set the mood provided us with centerpieces for our wedding. They came out beautiful. I added more centerpieces last minute, and she was happy to provide them. Great costumer service!

Ashlee
03/29/2014

I am so happy that we chose Set the Mood Floral for our wedding day flowers! We were able to have the flowers that we wanted for almost half the price of other florists in the area and Dortha was extremely helpful in our choices. The bouquets were one of my favorite details of the day. I would highly recommend Set the Mood Floral to everyone!

Sharon
03/15/2014

Beautiful flowers! Dortha you're amazing, you went above and beyond! We are so grateful for everything! See you at our next daughters wedding :)

Julie
03/15/2014

Dortha put together all of my flowers for my wedding. Not only were my flowers absolutely to die for but Dortha was so attentive and helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. She took several drives out to my venue on different occasions to walk me though the lay out, brainstorm ideas and make sure everything was perfect. Thank you!

Lauren
03/02/2014

I used Dortha for my wedding flowers this March and she did an amazing job! When I had to make changes to my order she was always accommodating. I really liked how she had her own unique ideas instead of just copying something from a photo. And the flowers were amazing! My bridal bouquet was stunning and so vibrant. And all of the coordinating flowers were perfect as well. Her service was also a great value, more than reasonable comparatively. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Private User
1+ year ago

Great service, pricing and beautiful flowers!

Private User
1+ year ago

Dortha was a god send to us! We were a bit last minute and she helped us so much with planning flowers and the rest of the small details on our wedding. She was so flexible and was great on staying in our budget. The flowers were beyond gorgeous. The center pieces were everything we wanted. -Ashley & Blake

Services Used: Flowers

Initially I was referred to a specific person at Phoenix Flower Shops (Glendale location). I thought I was getting a really good deal for what I was asking for, but when I received my official quote I realized I had forgotten a few minor things. I tried to contact them to add these items several times and never got a response. I came on here to look for another florist with not only good reviews but somewhat close to my venue. I emailed Dortha at Set the Mood Floral and she was immediately responsive! Upon meeting with her I was surprised at just how close she was to my venue (practically a stones throw)! Prior to our meeting I sent her multiple pictures for inspiration and ideas of what I wanted. She made it all come true and then some! I can't rave enough about my bouquet, it really is the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen! She worked so hard on it and it showed! She was also able to provide draping for trees at my ceremony. As soon as I receive pictures of my bouquet I'll be sending them her way for her website so all the world can see how amazing she is at her craft! I can't thank her enough for being apart of my day and making my floral dreams come true!