Service Ministries

Value
Flexibility
Kristen
06/19/2015

It was great working with Reverend Frye and his assistant; they made everything so easy to prepare leading up to the wedding and then Rev. Frye hit it out of the park with our ceremony!

Christy
06/06/2015

100% recommend. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect

Recently Married

Everything went smooth and according to plan! No issues!

Services Used: Officiant

We couldn't be more pleased with Reverend Frye. Ben says "He is the greatest ever!" We were given all of the tools to be able to customize our ceremony exactly the way we wanted. Rev. Frye added personal touches and made our ceremony very memorable. His coordinator, Amy, helped tremendously during the rehearsal and made sure that everything ran smoothly and according to plan during the ceremony. They were both very responsive, even when we had questions after the ceremony. We highly recommend them to anyone getting married. Thank you so much, Rev. Frye and Amy, for being a part of our special day!

Philip
04/04/2015

Reverend Frye was brilliant. We're so glad we found him.

I'm not religious but my wife is and we really wanted to make sure the ceremony reflected both of our beliefs. Reverend Fry was so helpful and flexible in helping us put the ceremony together and he really put us both at ease on the big day.

His colleague Amy also helped in organising us all at the rehearsal and the big day making sure we were all in the right place at the right time. I can't say enough how invaluable that was! We really don't know what we would have done without them.

Allison
03/28/2015

Reverend Roy Frye and Amy were a great addition to our ceremony. Amy was extremely helpful, I was able to contact her at any time and she would respond with detailed information that I needed to know. The rehearsal ran smoothly and they both new exactly what needed to be done. On the day of our wedding, I did not have to worry one bit about how the service would run. Everything was outlined and perfected by Reverend Frye. I was able to add personal additions to my ceremony and still have the traditional base, the sky was the limit when coming up with t he ceremony. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful our service was and we owe it all the Reverend Frey. I highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks for making our day so special!

Recently Married

Rev. Roy helped us to create a beautiful ceremony. He did a great job with explaining the process and has a great sense of humor!

Recently Married

We cannot say enough good things about Reverend Roy and Service Ministries. From our first meeting, we were thrilled working with Reverend Roy and his fantastic assistant, Amy. They were super supportive and responsive throughout the entire process. And, most importantly, the ceremony was fantastic! It was intimate, tailored to our personalities and just so special. We have received so many compliments!! You will never regret choosing Reverend Roy—I promise!

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Frye was absolutely professional, fun, and a special addition to our special day! He and Amy were on point and knew exactly what they were doing. We were a bit lost at our rehearsal in that we had no idea how the processional line should go. They knew exactly what to do, who should walk when, when the music should start, etc. We felt so comfortable and relieved to have them there! Most importantly, they made us laugh along the way and knew when to be serious. On the day of the wedding, I felt calm and trusted Reverend Frye to do a great job, and he certainly did! I highly recommend Service Ministries and Rev. Frye.

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Frye did a fantastic job! The ceremony was just right for what we needed. We wanted a fairly religious ceremony, not too long and not too short, and to involve my dad who is very religious but we could not be married in a church. We had the ceremony at the same place as the reception and it was just lovely. I would highly recommend Reverend Frye, he is very sweet and was a wonderful part of our day.

Services Used: Officiant

I have nothing but positive things to say about Rev. Roy and Amy. They both made my day run super smoothly and they both have a fantastic sense of humor that helped calm me. Rev. Roy was FANTASTIC on making sure the ceremony was everything I wanted and more. They were on time for the rehearsal and wedding, were prepared, and knew exactly how to get everyone ready and in place. I am very happy with the decision to book with Service Ministries!! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding officiant. Rev. Roy is very flexible and will give you the ceremony of your dreams!

Recently Married

Rev. Frye and his assistant were a pleasure to work with. Our ceremony planning was simple and very streamlined. We were able to customize it to our liking.

Margaret
09/13/2014

The Rev and Amy were great ! They were polite, caring and overall delightful to work with .

Madeline
09/06/2014

Reverend Frye officiated our wedding on September 6th, 2014 and we could not be happier with everything he did for us. He was the only officiant we met with and we knew right away he was the one. Him and his assistant Amy were very flexible meeting with us and they gave us all the information we could possibly need. Roy helped us to tailor the ceremony to exactly our style and tastes and answered any questions we had in a very timely manner. He was extremely friendly and funny and put us totally at ease on our big day. Many of our friends and family commented on how wonderful he was and how beautiful our ceremony was. And it was all thanks to Roy. I would highly recommend Reverend Frye!

William
08/15/2014

Rev. Frye performed an excellent service for us and allowed us to be very involved in the planning and execution of how we wanted our special day to be. Great guy and very open to new ideas. My partner and I were looking for someone to celebrate and support or lives together

Nicole
08/09/2014

Roy Frye and his assistant are truly amazing. They are extremely organized and easy going. They came to my wedding rehearsal ready to take charge to make everything perfect. I had no doubts that they would do a great job because they have been highly professional and detail oriented from the start. Rev. Frye is a down-to-earth and humorous guy that makes the day that much special. I truly recommend him and have no doubts that he will continue to please many brides!