Service Ministries

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rev. Frye was wonderful and we are so happy we picked him to do our wedding. When we had to change our ceremony location 3 weeks prior to our wedding, he was very accommodating and was able to still do it for us. Beautiful ceremony, thank you for everything!! Highly recommended!!

vanessa
07/10/2015

Rev Frye and Amy were great! Very helpful and nice. Made our day very special!

Paula
06/24/2015

Rev. Frye was the perfect choice for our low key wedding. Although it was very small, it was still special. I would definitely recommend Rev. Frye as an officiant for others' weddings. His assistant (and I suspect either friend or spouse), Amy, was great to work with.

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Frye provided us with a wonderful wedding experience. He answered emails and returned phone calls promptly and was always professional. He and his wife are incredibly friendly, helpful, and flexible. Reverend Frye also provided us with an absolutely beautiful ceremony and did a great job officiating. My husband and I canot say enough good things about Service Ministries, and would not change a thing about out experience#

Kristen
06/19/2015

It was great working with Reverend Frye and his assistant; they made everything so easy to prepare leading up to the wedding and then Rev. Frye hit it out of the park with our ceremony!

Christy
06/06/2015

100% recommend. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect

Recently Married

Everything went smooth and according to plan! No issues!

Services Used: Officiant

We couldn't be more pleased with Reverend Frye. Ben says "He is the greatest ever!" We were given all of the tools to be able to customize our ceremony exactly the way we wanted. Rev. Frye added personal touches and made our ceremony very memorable. His coordinator, Amy, helped tremendously during the rehearsal and made sure that everything ran smoothly and according to plan during the ceremony. They were both very responsive, even when we had questions after the ceremony. We highly recommend them to anyone getting married. Thank you so much, Rev. Frye and Amy, for being a part of our special day!

Philip
04/04/2015

Reverend Frye was brilliant. We're so glad we found him.

I'm not religious but my wife is and we really wanted to make sure the ceremony reflected both of our beliefs. Reverend Fry was so helpful and flexible in helping us put the ceremony together and he really put us both at ease on the big day.

His colleague Amy also helped in organising us all at the rehearsal and the big day making sure we were all in the right place at the right time. I can't say enough how invaluable that was! We really don't know what we would have done without them.

Allison
03/28/2015

Reverend Roy Frye and Amy were a great addition to our ceremony. Amy was extremely helpful, I was able to contact her at any time and she would respond with detailed information that I needed to know. The rehearsal ran smoothly and they both new exactly what needed to be done. On the day of our wedding, I did not have to worry one bit about how the service would run. Everything was outlined and perfected by Reverend Frye. I was able to add personal additions to my ceremony and still have the traditional base, the sky was the limit when coming up with t he ceremony. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful our service was and we owe it all the Reverend Frey. I highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks for making our day so special!

Recently Married

Rev. Roy helped us to create a beautiful ceremony. He did a great job with explaining the process and has a great sense of humor!

Recently Married

We cannot say enough good things about Reverend Roy and Service Ministries. From our first meeting, we were thrilled working with Reverend Roy and his fantastic assistant, Amy. They were super supportive and responsive throughout the entire process. And, most importantly, the ceremony was fantastic! It was intimate, tailored to our personalities and just so special. We have received so many compliments!! You will never regret choosing Reverend Roy—I promise!

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Frye was absolutely professional, fun, and a special addition to our special day! He and Amy were on point and knew exactly what they were doing. We were a bit lost at our rehearsal in that we had no idea how the processional line should go. They knew exactly what to do, who should walk when, when the music should start, etc. We felt so comfortable and relieved to have them there! Most importantly, they made us laugh along the way and knew when to be serious. On the day of the wedding, I felt calm and trusted Reverend Frye to do a great job, and he certainly did! I highly recommend Service Ministries and Rev. Frye.

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Frye did a fantastic job! The ceremony was just right for what we needed. We wanted a fairly religious ceremony, not too long and not too short, and to involve my dad who is very religious but we could not be married in a church. We had the ceremony at the same place as the reception and it was just lovely. I would highly recommend Reverend Frye, he is very sweet and was a wonderful part of our day.

Services Used: Officiant

I have nothing but positive things to say about Rev. Roy and Amy. They both made my day run super smoothly and they both have a fantastic sense of humor that helped calm me. Rev. Roy was FANTASTIC on making sure the ceremony was everything I wanted and more. They were on time for the rehearsal and wedding, were prepared, and knew exactly how to get everyone ready and in place. I am very happy with the decision to book with Service Ministries!! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding officiant. Rev. Roy is very flexible and will give you the ceremony of your dreams!

Recently Married

Rev. Frye and his assistant were a pleasure to work with. Our ceremony planning was simple and very streamlined. We were able to customize it to our liking.