Service Ministries

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Rev. Roy helped us to create a beautiful ceremony. He did a great job with explaining the process and has a great sense of humor!

Recently Married

We cannot say enough good things about Reverend Roy and Service Ministries. From our first meeting, we were thrilled working with Reverend Roy and his fantastic assistant, Amy. They were super supportive and responsive throughout the entire process. And, most importantly, the ceremony was fantastic! It was intimate, tailored to our personalities and just so special. We have received so many compliments!! You will never regret choosing Reverend Roy—I promise!

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Frye was absolutely professional, fun, and a special addition to our special day! He and Amy were on point and knew exactly what they were doing. We were a bit lost at our rehearsal in that we had no idea how the processional line should go. They knew exactly what to do, who should walk when, when the music should start, etc. We felt so comfortable and relieved to have them there! Most importantly, they made us laugh along the way and knew when to be serious. On the day of the wedding, I felt calm and trusted Reverend Frye to do a great job, and he certainly did! I highly recommend Service Ministries and Rev. Frye.

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Frye did a fantastic job! The ceremony was just right for what we needed. We wanted a fairly religious ceremony, not too long and not too short, and to involve my dad who is very religious but we could not be married in a church. We had the ceremony at the same place as the reception and it was just lovely. I would highly recommend Reverend Frye, he is very sweet and was a wonderful part of our day.

Services Used: Officiant

I have nothing but positive things to say about Rev. Roy and Amy. They both made my day run super smoothly and they both have a fantastic sense of humor that helped calm me. Rev. Roy was FANTASTIC on making sure the ceremony was everything I wanted and more. They were on time for the rehearsal and wedding, were prepared, and knew exactly how to get everyone ready and in place. I am very happy with the decision to book with Service Ministries!! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding officiant. Rev. Roy is very flexible and will give you the ceremony of your dreams!

Recently Married

Rev. Frye and his assistant were a pleasure to work with. Our ceremony planning was simple and very streamlined. We were able to customize it to our liking.

Margaret
09/13/2014

The Rev and Amy were great ! They were polite, caring and overall delightful to work with .

Madeline
09/06/2014

Reverend Frye officiated our wedding on September 6th, 2014 and we could not be happier with everything he did for us. He was the only officiant we met with and we knew right away he was the one. Him and his assistant Amy were very flexible meeting with us and they gave us all the information we could possibly need. Roy helped us to tailor the ceremony to exactly our style and tastes and answered any questions we had in a very timely manner. He was extremely friendly and funny and put us totally at ease on our big day. Many of our friends and family commented on how wonderful he was and how beautiful our ceremony was. And it was all thanks to Roy. I would highly recommend Reverend Frye!

William
08/15/2014

Rev. Frye performed an excellent service for us and allowed us to be very involved in the planning and execution of how we wanted our special day to be. Great guy and very open to new ideas. My partner and I were looking for someone to celebrate and support or lives together

Nicole
08/09/2014

Roy Frye and his assistant are truly amazing. They are extremely organized and easy going. They came to my wedding rehearsal ready to take charge to make everything perfect. I had no doubts that they would do a great job because they have been highly professional and detail oriented from the start. Rev. Frye is a down-to-earth and humorous guy that makes the day that much special. I truly recommend him and have no doubts that he will continue to please many brides!

Bailey
07/29/2014

Rev Frye officiated our wedding and did a wonderful job. He made our wedding ceremony so special by adding his own personal touch. His assistant Amy did a great job by helping us pick out our readings and vows. She made our lives so much easier in such a stressful time! We highly recommend them!

Shanna
07/25/2014

Thank you Roy! From the bottom of our hearts for the amazing ceremony. You did amazing job. Both Lindsay and I were 100% satisfied with everything. Thank U again!

Recently Married

Rev Roy did an amazing job! He was very sincere when speaking about how we wanted our day to be. I was so happy to see in our video after the ceremony that he shook hands with our parents. I know it sounds strange, but it was just that added touch to show that he was there for us.

Recently Married

Rev Roy Frye was fantastic. He is who you would think of when thinking of a wedding officiant: confident, funny, spiritual/religious, and well-spoken. Our wedding would not have been the same without him.

1 Review
Recently Married

Rev. Roy was an integral part of making our wedding day the most special day of our lives. His wedding materials helped us customize our perfect ceremony. His calming presence and comforting way made us feel at ease as he led us through the ceremony. His Wedding Coordinator Amy was there every step of the way to make sure everything moved smoothly and timely. Thanks to both of them for making our day so special!!

Recently Married

Reverend Roy Frye officiated our wedding ceremony on 6/7/14. He was fantastic! He made the entire planning process so easy, by providing a guide book with a ton of samples to choose from. All we had to do was read through them and pick our favorites, and then he wrote up the ceremony. It was that easy! He has such a wonderful demeanor, and we loved having him at our ceremony. We had a little mix up on our exchange of rings, but it made for a good laugh and it was really cute. This part even made the 5 minute teaser video from our videographer. We highly recommend Rev Roy Frye, and Service Ministries.