Serendipity Weddings & Events

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie Ann did everything she promised and more!!! I would happily use her again for any event.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Angie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie Ann and her side kick Hope did a great job! Everything turned out just as I wanted. Very accommodating and got right back to me with all questions and emails. Hope was there the day of wedding and she was great! My guests were very impressed with her as well. I definitely recommend serendipity weddings for your wedding.

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
Sharon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

CarrieAnn of Serendipity Events helped plan and coordinate my wedding in April 2013. She was so responsive on a daily basis. She had great, unique ideas and took my thoughts and ran with the overall theme. She was always keeping me on track with things I needed to do and had a great timeline for things to do up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding, CarrieAnn and her team were incredible. She was so well prepared, had everything under control and it went perfectly. CarrieAnn also did my flowers - all I can saw is WOW! Check out her site - there are lots of mine on her example page and she did an amazing job. I really wanted a "garden" wedding with lots of flowers and she pulled it off without a hitch. She helped make our wedding day one to remember and we could not be happier. She has become a friend through it all and we are so lucky to have found her for our special day!

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
Whitney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Serendipity and Carrie Ann. After a disasterous first attempt at hiring a wedding planner, my daughter and I met Carrie Ann at a Starbucks and it was instant chemistry. It didn't hurt that my most favorite movie of all is Serendipity! Carrie Ann was exactly what we needed. She and my daughter hit it off right away. Carrie Ann is extremely knowledgeable about every aspect of planning a wedding and was an absolutely great asset in choosing all the vendors that we needed. She knew how to cut costs where they could be cut ( fake layers in cake to get height we wanted) but also knew where you shouldn't cut corners. She is also a great florist - a perk that we took advantage of! Her team pulled off the day of the wedding with perfection - which was no easy feat since the bride was very much into details, details, details! If you want a perfect day and a stress free ( well almost stress free - it is a wedding after all!) year leading up to the big day, you need to talk to Carrie!

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
Bette
  • Flexibility: 5.0

CarrieAnn did an amazing job for our wedding in Savannah, GA. I hired her mostly for the day of coordination and a few consultations so she knew how plans were going. We met at a central location almost a year out from the wedding and she asked a ton of questions wanting to make sure that she understood what my thoughts were for our big day. She also suggested a wonderful photographer that turned out amazing. I had CarrieAnn do my flowers as well, they turned out great! Overall I would recommend CarrieAnn to anyone. She completely took the stress off me on my wedding day and handled it all. Thank you for making out day perfect!!!

• Wedding: 04/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie Ann made me feel absolutely at ease with the process of planning a wedding through her expertise and friendly, supportive approach. She is kind, über organized, creative, proactive, and very professional. She offered a listening ear when I faced challenges and offered tons of great feedback and solutions. She offered perfect recommendations for every service and vendor I needed. She really listened to my vision and brought it to life with her floral and room designs in ways I'd never dreamed. The day of went flawlessly from the guests' perspectives - we are still getting compliments on what an amazing event we threw. I know challenges were happening behind the scenes, but Carrie Ann and her team were cool and collected the whole time and took care of everything. My day as a bride was truly joyful and carefree because of her excellent leadership.

• Wedding: 03/09/2013
Erin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We enjoyed working with CA and her team!!! Thank you for your efforts!!!

Heather & Bobby R. Nance !!!

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
Bobby R.
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love CarrieAnn! She's a gal after my own heart, which means we make quick solid decisions... no wishy-washy-ness :) Her contacts with Party Reflections were great and her Stems by Serendipity floral skills created beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres. On the day of, CarrieAnn and staff provided all the coordination which allowed me to relax and enjoy. Due to rain, they had to move the ceremony inside. Everything happened seamlessly. I knew everything I needed to know, and they kept secret from me the things I didn't need to know (i.e. the mad dash clutch move to retrieve the forgotten handkerchief!). Thanks for making our day so memorable and enjoyable!!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
Julie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing - the only word to describe Carrie Ann! Serendipity Weddings and Events brought mine and my husband's special day together in a way that we could never have imagined. Of course we had all of these expectations for our wedding day, but Carrie Ann and her crew surpased them with flying colors! We did not feel like clients working with Carrie Ann. Rather, we felt like friends.

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
Molly

Carrie Ann,
Words cannot express how pleased we were with how the day of our wedding turned out. All your effort went above and beyond all our expectations. Our wedding day was more than we had dreamed it would be and we owe it entirely to you and your team. Chris and I cannot thank you enough!! From the first time I met with you, I felt at ease. You were so easy to work with from the get-go and the weeks leading up to the wedding weekend were no exception. You covered EVERY detail, even the ones I didn't think to cover and made my vision come to life. The reception site was beautiful and elegant. We were overwhelmed with all the compliments we received, and heard from multiple people that it was one of the most seamless receptions they had ever been to- the flow was perfect thanks to the timeline you created for all the vendors. I've enjoyed getting to know you over the last year, and I could not have asked for a better wedding planner!! I would highly recommend Serendipity Wedding and Events to anyone who asks. Thank you Carrie Ann and Team.

Carrie & Chris

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

CarrieAnn and her team are a wonderful crew to work with. SWE made our wedding day amazingly fun and beautiful. CarrieAnn is not only our wedding planner but has become a life long friend to my husband an Myself.

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie Ann and assistant Alicia exceeded expectations for our day of coordination at Magnolia Plantation in Charleston, SC. The Rehearsal went smoothly, and I was so happy my family members (most of them from out of state) did not have to be in charge of running the show.

The set-up of the ceremony and reception venue looked better than I had imagined. They took care of all of the little details that I didn't think of beforehand, like providing a container for our programs, and floral on the bars and in bathrooms. They took the ideas I had and improved on them, for example, taking my concept of simple rosemary in a mason jar on an aisle or two for the ceremony decor - they added twine and put a jar on almost every single chair lining the aisle. It was such a beautiful surprise.

You know how couples always say "I didn't even eat at my wedding" well, not us. They had the caterers fix us a plate and have it at our table as soon as we sat down after we were announced. They also brought over some appetizers from the cocktail hour to snack on before we left for photos after the ceremony - and cocktails too!

Overall, they kept the entire night running on schedule without being overbearing. If you are a bride who appreciates the details, but doesn't want to be stressed thinking about all of them the weekend of your wedding, I'd recommend Carrie Ann & Team for your day of coordination. I felt that my husband and I were in great hands. He and I, and our guests could focus on having fun with friends and family and not worrying about logistics.

Thanks to both Carrie Ann and Alicia. You two knocked it out of the park :)

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When you are planning your wedding, there is nothing better to have than a qualified wedding planner. Having CarrieAnn (or CA as we call her) as my wedding planner was one of the BEST financial investments I've made in such a long time. Regardless of how many clients she had at the time, my husband and I always felt like we were number one. She has a great personality and a way of knowing how to build rapport with both you and your significant other, individaully. I always liked how she brought my husband in the planning process in a way that made him feel comfortable. There were so many decisions that I didn't have to make because she really took the time to understand our style. She was able to just run with it. And on the "day of," everything was magical. Family and friends are STILL talking about how wonderful everything looked. Throughout our wedding planning period she became more than a wedding planner, she became part of the family. If you are looking for a wedding planner in Charlotte (and/or the surrounding areas) Serendipity Events is the best place to go...hands down!

• Wedding: 09/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we decided to get married in only 4 months after getting engaged, we knew we were going to need some help to pull off our dream wedding! Carrie Anne was all of that and more. We wanted to get married at Freedom Park and knew this would be an undertaking. Through meetings, phone calls and prompt email resposes, Carrie Anne made us feel at ease. Not only was she super organized and prepared to handle all of the planned details, she was able to handle all of the "surprises" as well (ie - the hurricane winds blowing our decorations away, etc!). As far as we knew, the day went off without a hitch! We had a fabulous time, as did our guests. We definitely recommend Carrie Anne to anyone looking for a wedding planner extraordinaire! :)

• Wedding: 08/27/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie Ann was WONDERFUL!! She helped me with everything, from table linens, to window treatments, to song selection, and more. I would recommend her to anyone I know.

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie Ann did an amazing job coordinating our wedding and reception. As a bride that did all the planning herself, it was so nice to hand over the last minute duties to someone else. We could not have been happier with the end result! We received numerous guest complements on every detail of the day, which was all pulled together by Carrie Ann and her team. Thank you for all of your hard work, we could not have done it without you!

Melissa & Kelly

• Wedding: 12/31/2010
843-287-1102
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment