Secrets Limousine Service

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I observed Secrets professionalism at a cousin's wedding last year and knew they were the ones we wanted. They again showed what great service they consistently provide.. Our driver Dave White was friendly, polite and arrived on time in a very clean bus. I have to also mention the office staff. Their attention to detail assured us an evening of smooth running transportation. We arrived safely and on time to our event. Everything went perfectly because we chose Secrets. I will strongly recommend them to family and friends.

Services Used: Transportation

Best possible company I could have picked to use to transport our wedding guests. From the initial phone call to Secrets to the day of my event, customer service was at its best. The best experience I could have had. Not one thing could have been better - I don't have one complaint! Great service, safe driver, clean vehicle. I highly recommend Secrets!! They're the best!!

Services Used: Transportation

We used Secrets as the shuttle that transported our guests to and from the hotel and reception at our wedding on 11/15/14 and they exceeded our expectations!! Amy was amazing in coordinating everything, answering the many random questions I had and always steering me in the right direction throughout the entire process. I knew our guests would be in good hands!

We also couldn't have asked for a better driver. Will was absolutely amazing! He was attentive, efficient, great communicator, friendly and most of all FUN! It was such a blast hanging out with him and all of our guests raved about what a great guy he was! He assured me right from the beginning that no guest would be left behind at the hotel or venue and he stood by this promise. He was on time the entire night and even came into the venue to make sure we were ready to leave. I am blown away by his professionalism and overall wonderful personality, and we couldn't have asked for a better person to be a part of our big day.

I cant thank everyone at Secrets enough for helping make this past weekend go so smoothly and would highly recommend them to anyone who needs shuttle service or any other type of transportation for their wedding!

Services Used: Transportation

I have to say that this has been the best experience ever. I used Secrets on a couple occasions and each time the service was exceptional. They also transported my family who came from overseas and spoke very little English to and from my wedding and the drivers were extremely patient and accommodating. I will always use Secrets Limousine and highly recommend to anyone looking for a great worry free experience when it comes to transportation.

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

The best service for our wedding!!!
We used a Denali for the entire wedding party:14!
We used a town car for the send-off!
Fantastic drivers, great company!!!

Services Used: Transportation

The limousine was beautiful and clean, our driver was very nice and professional and he was on time to take us to our Mass and reception. I felt like a princess on the day of my wedding. They put out a red carpet and gave us champagne glasses with our names on them with a bottle of champagne for a toast before we went from the church to our reception. It was fantastic! Would highly recommend!

Services Used: Transportation

Secrets Limousine more than exceeded my expectations! Chuck was the most attentive, professional driver and I would recommend him to anyone! He was always one step ahead of us and provided what we needed before we even had to ask. Secrets made my wedding day even more special!

Services Used: Transportation

We used Secret's for our wedding on 7-11-14. They did a wonderful job, the driver was great, and even called me the night before to go over the itinerary which really put my mind at ease. Our entire bridle party felt special and it was all thanks to you guys!

Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

We used Secrets Limo for our wedding day and our expectations were blown out of the water by our driver Dan. We began calling him Dan the Man as he seemed to know everything we would need before we needed it. There was water waiting for us everywhere we went, he followed me around carrying my train and flowers (which was a hugely welcomed relief for a tired bride), and he was very flexible with changes in the trips to and from the church. Dan was a wonderful person to work with and I really appreciate him making our day even more perfect!!!

Services Used: Transportation

I am so happy I decided to use Secrets Limousine as my transportation for my wedding day! My limo driver was Dan and he was awesome! He was so much more than just a driver, he helped me with pictures outside of my house before I got in limo and he helped me into the church and stay hidden before the ceremony. After the ceremony he provided water to all of bridal party while we took pictures and then popped open a bottle of champagne which we drank out of our personalized flutes! The ride was smooth and everything they said they would provide they did and more! You can not go wrong with Secrets!

Services Used: Transportation

This is the limo service to use....Dan the driver was on the ball with a top notch at your service attitude. Very nice, cool and modern limo too.

Services Used: Transportation

Absolutely AMAZING! Can't say enough good things about our driver Jim. He called the day before to confirm, he was on time, and went more above and beyond than we ever could have imagined. We couldn't be happier with our choice of using Secrets Limousine for our transportation for our wedding. I would highly recommend Secrets and definitely request Jim. Thank you Secrets and especially Jim.

Services Used: Transportation

Absolutely FANTASTIC! They were always on time, called day before to verify and just amazing to work with! Had Chris as our driver what a wonderful man! Perhaps you can request him for your wedding!

Services Used: Transportation

I was TOTALLY last minute with my limo booking - which was particularly bad as I had a huge wedding party and out of town VIP's. Thank goodness Secrets was able to work with me, suggesting options that would fit and working with me to find the best price combination. I was already happy with the experience before the actual wedding, and the day of they were AWESOME. They were prompt, friendly, flexible. The wedding day package is such a fun bonus - our limo driver even did a little post-wedding toasting ceremony with our personalized flutes on the red carpet outside the church before we hopped in and took off. We felt so special - and I heard that the wedding party had a blast riding in the limo-minibus!

Services Used: Transportation

The limo was awesome, the shuttle van was prompt, the drivers were courteous, dapper, and one of them rescued my poor wedding dress when it got accidentally left in the last shuttle back to the hotel! Very good value for the cost, and seriously: thanks, guys.

Hi
My name is Shawn Sarin, and I had currently used Secrets Limo for my wedding
on March 29th, 2014. Even though the rain had dampen our day Secrets Limo
lighted up our event. Our limo driver, Chuck, went up and beyond his duty
to please everyone. He made my wife and mom along with everyone else his
top priority. He was equipped with the accessories that we needed during
the rain and put us (well my wife) at ease during this frustrating time. I
would STRONGLY recommend Secrets Limo to anyone who was in the market of
renting out limos. The limo itself (34 passenger bus) was second to none as
far as comfort, cleanliness, state of the art, and any other category that
goes along with this service. I just want to say thank you for making our
wedding day better than we planned!
Shawn and Jennifer Sarin