Secrets Limousine Service

Secrets Limousine Service

Phila's. #1 Wedding Limousine Company

902 Skippack Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422 | map
Vehicles: Exotic Car, Limousine - SUV, Limousine - Standard, L...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Secrets as the shuttle that transported our guests to and from the hotel and reception at our wedding on 11/15/14 and they exceeded our expectations!! Amy was amazing in coordinating everything, answering the many random questions I had and always steering me in the right direction throughout the entire process. I knew our guests would be in good hands!

We also couldn't have asked for a better driver. Will was absolutely amazing! He was attentive, efficient, great communicator, friendly and most of all FUN! It was such a blast hanging out with him and all of our guests raved about what a great guy he was! He assured me right from the beginning that no guest would be left behind at the hotel or venue and he stood by this promise. He was on time the entire night and even came into the venue to make sure we were ready to leave. I am blown away by his professionalism and overall wonderful personality, and we couldn't have asked for a better person to be a part of our big day.

I cant thank everyone at Secrets enough for helping make this past weekend go so smoothly and would highly recommend them to anyone who needs shuttle service or any other type of transportation for their wedding!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have to say that this has been the best experience ever. I used Secrets on a couple occasions and each time the service was exceptional. They also transported my family who came from overseas and spoke very little English to and from my wedding and the drivers were extremely patient and accommodating. I will always use Secrets Limousine and highly recommend to anyone looking for a great worry free experience when it comes to transportation.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The best service for our wedding!!!
We used a Denali for the entire wedding party:14!
We used a town car for the send-off!
Fantastic drivers, great company!!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The limousine was beautiful and clean, our driver was very nice and professional and he was on time to take us to our Mass and reception. I felt like a princess on the day of my wedding. They put out a red carpet and gave us champagne glasses with our names on them with a bottle of champagne for a toast before we went from the church to our reception. It was fantastic! Would highly recommend!

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Secrets Limousine more than exceeded my expectations! Chuck was the most attentive, professional driver and I would recommend him to anyone! He was always one step ahead of us and provided what we needed before we even had to ask. Secrets made my wedding day even more special!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Secret's for our wedding on 7-11-14. They did a wonderful job, the driver was great, and even called me the night before to go over the itinerary which really put my mind at ease. Our entire bridle party felt special and it was all thanks to you guys!

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Secrets Limo for our wedding day and our expectations were blown out of the water by our driver Dan. We began calling him Dan the Man as he seemed to know everything we would need before we needed it. There was water waiting for us everywhere we went, he followed me around carrying my train and flowers (which was a hugely welcomed relief for a tired bride), and he was very flexible with changes in the trips to and from the church. Dan was a wonderful person to work with and I really appreciate him making our day even more perfect!!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy I decided to use Secrets Limousine as my transportation for my wedding day! My limo driver was Dan and he was awesome! He was so much more than just a driver, he helped me with pictures outside of my house before I got in limo and he helped me into the church and stay hidden before the ceremony. After the ceremony he provided water to all of bridal party while we took pictures and then popped open a bottle of champagne which we drank out of our personalized flutes! The ride was smooth and everything they said they would provide they did and more! You can not go wrong with Secrets!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is the limo service to use....Dan the driver was on the ball with a top notch at your service attitude. Very nice, cool and modern limo too.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely AMAZING! Can't say enough good things about our driver Jim. He called the day before to confirm, he was on time, and went more above and beyond than we ever could have imagined. We couldn't be happier with our choice of using Secrets Limousine for our transportation for our wedding. I would highly recommend Secrets and definitely request Jim. Thank you Secrets and especially Jim.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely FANTASTIC! They were always on time, called day before to verify and just amazing to work with! Had Chris as our driver what a wonderful man! Perhaps you can request him for your wedding!

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was TOTALLY last minute with my limo booking - which was particularly bad as I had a huge wedding party and out of town VIP's. Thank goodness Secrets was able to work with me, suggesting options that would fit and working with me to find the best price combination. I was already happy with the experience before the actual wedding, and the day of they were AWESOME. They were prompt, friendly, flexible. The wedding day package is such a fun bonus - our limo driver even did a little post-wedding toasting ceremony with our personalized flutes on the red carpet outside the church before we hopped in and took off. We felt so special - and I heard that the wedding party had a blast riding in the limo-minibus!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The limo was awesome, the shuttle van was prompt, the drivers were courteous, dapper, and one of them rescued my poor wedding dress when it got accidentally left in the last shuttle back to the hotel! Very good value for the cost, and seriously: thanks, guys.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014

Hi
My name is Shawn Sarin, and I had currently used Secrets Limo for my wedding
on March 29th, 2014. Even though the rain had dampen our day Secrets Limo
lighted up our event. Our limo driver, Chuck, went up and beyond his duty
to please everyone. He made my wife and mom along with everyone else his
top priority. He was equipped with the accessories that we needed during
the rain and put us (well my wife) at ease during this frustrating time. I
would STRONGLY recommend Secrets Limo to anyone who was in the market of
renting out limos. The limo itself (34 passenger bus) was second to none as
far as comfort, cleanliness, state of the art, and any other category that
goes along with this service. I just want to say thank you for making our
wedding day better than we planned!
Shawn and Jennifer Sarin

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Secrets for both our rehearsal transportation needs as well as our wedding needs. The Friday driver was Will and he was great. He got everyone where they needed to go (hotel to venue to restaurant and back to hotel) on time and was polite and helpful and very patient with my nervous worries about the Friday night traffic! The bus was comfortable and clean. On Saturday, we had a van that took the bridal party around Philly for some photo ops, and then shuttled guests from hotel to wedding venue. Nick was our driver and he was great, making lots of mini-runs with elderly guests back to hotel as well as an emergency run to get the forgotten wedding rings! He held umbrellas for guests and during photography and made sure no one forgot anything at the end of the evening. I was impressed by Jill who helped set everything up and accommodated all of our requests. When my daughter gets married I will definitely being using Secrets for all our transportation needs. Oh...and the price was great!

• Wedding: 02/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

CHUCK IS THE MAN! That is also true of Secrets Limousine Service!Your company was highly recommended by our friends who were married in June and said that their driver alone made it worth it. So with a little luck we found out that Chuck would be our driver too! We decided to get the extended infinity. With a wedding party of 16 we were very comfortable inside! Chuck arrived early to make sure we got to the church on time and was very accommodating from the beginning. From avoiding the snow and my dress, the red carpet to the emergency kit with safety pins needed minutes before the ceremony Chuck was ready to go! After the ceremony he brought everyone water bottles during pictures. He had a champagne toast ready to go and got us to the hall with ease. We thank you for a great experience and hope to use your company in the future!

Jackie & Kris

• Wedding: 12/21/2013
215-540-9955
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards