Seaside Ceremonies

(4.0 / 5.0)
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I used Seaside Ceremonies to help plan our wedding, and it was a decision we do not regret! We were coming from out of state to get married in Daytona Beach, and Pam was a great help in getting everything prepared and planned for the wedding day.

The day of the wedding went perfectly! The food was great, the cake was amazing, and the DJ kept the party going with good music! The bartender with J&T bartending was also fantastic! We could not have asked for a better wedding. Thank you, Pam!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Services Used: Catering, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently was married in St. Augustine, Florida and hired Complete Beach Weddings to conduct our ceremony. They had so many packages to choose from and we could personalize one as well if needed. They had many choices and details to choose from which made planning from a distance much easier. Plus we were able to bundle all of our ceremony needs into one package including our photography! Pam, the coordinator, was very sweet and easy to work with. We are very happy and grateful for their services!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Rebecca
2.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This company did an overall good job with our ceremony. The setup was not fully as stated in our contract and you don't realize this until after the ceremony has started. The photographer suggested by this company has very little photography experience; or so it seemed to me. I would not use her for your weddings photos. We had condos in the background of my ceremony photos and hardly any beach photos.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Private User
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

They were amazing and I couldn't be happier with the services and the quality of the decorations.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 0.5

Pam and the staff is rude. Kayla the photographer doesn't let your family members give input for photos. She doesn't edit any of the pictures yet it takes them 3 months to get it to you. They lie saying it was sent when it wasn't, they refuse to respond to emails to make it right. They rushed the entire wedding. I would never recommended them to anybody. They half-arse the while thing but charge an arm and a leg for doing so.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Professionalism: 2.5
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

I did not get what I paid for. I should of had 2 colors on my bamboo, only had one. They promised bottle water for guest, they did not supply. The photographer left with out taking any pictures. The service was nice enough, I guess. Really disappointed for all my excitement build up.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Mrs. Castig
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam did a wonderful job with the wedding! I am from Indiana, so I was doing everything through email. She made me feel at ease with all the choices. It was everything I dreamed of ;) Thank you so much Pam!!! I would recommend this company 100%!!!!!

• Wedding: 03/08/2012
Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional and made my day everything I dreamed of!

• Wedding: 03/08/2012