Scott Roth Events & Photography

Scott Roth Events & Photography

Favorite
Parsippany, NJ
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Katie
01/03/2015

Scott was great! Our guests had a great time at the booth and we have some really amazing memories and great scrap book to look back on for years to come!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Scott for my wedding, my mother in law's 50th Birthday Party and I referred him to my best friend and she used him for her wedding. He was wonderful, professional, helpful and contributed to our memories. The scrapbook they made from the photobooth is an awesome keepsake, and everyone at all the parties had a blast taking pictures and it's more than your traditional party favor. He's really quick to respond and does everything he can to meet all your needs for the party. I plan to use Scott Roth Events and Photography at our future events and I highly recommend him. You won't be sorry!

Recently Married

Everyone at the wedding LOVED the photobooth. We wanted something simple and elegant. Black and white 4x6s that looked like formal portraits with no wedding logo and no props. Scott executed them perfectly. It was such an amazing and memorable addition to our wedding. All the guests have been calling for days saying how amazing the photos were and how they are framing them. So glad to capture all these extra memories on our special day.

Recently Married

Scott Roth entertainment did a great job for a reasonable price. My guests really enjoyed working with Scott Roth.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I hired Scott for a corporate event. It was an Oktoberfest theme for three hours and we needed someone to take photos of decor, candids of guests, as well as some specific shots of a brief presentation. I found Scott online and he was very responsive, flexible, and well-priced for what I needed (and what the client's budget was). After the event, images were promptly uploaded to a website which the client could access and download images at no additional cost.

Recently Married

Scott Roth has the best quality photos for a photo booth. We loved the album he created for us. All our guests had a blast going into the photo booth.

Nancy
10/25/2014

We had a wonderful experience having Scott at our recent wedding reception . He was a delight to work with as a professional photographer , capturing all the highlights of our affair! Our guests were captivated by his props and photo booth. We highly recommend Scott to bring his talents to your next party!!!

Karen
10/19/2014

Scott Roth and his team are amazing! We met him through a friend who used
Him last year and the pics we saw from that party were great. He is super sweet and easy to deal with. Funny flexible professional and full of great ideas. We met w him several times before the wedding including to take engagement pics and i cant say enough about him. Anyone looking for a photog and wants someone who will provide them pics thy honestly take your breath away you need to go through Scott. He really works with you to make sure he captures all that you want and then some. He worked with the girls for us and his partner the guys so they could take all of our before party pics. Not one that didnt come out fabulous. He captured all the little details that i didnt even see or Remember and looking through his pics now i say wow! This is a day you want to remember forever and the way he captured our entire day was crazy. I know no one else would have done what Scott did for us from
His friendly service to being there every step of the way. Being so easy to deal with and all the guests loved him. He captured all the most important funny sweet moments Of our day. We couldn't be happier or have expected any more. He is 10 star not 5!!!!!! Check out his Facebook my venue is on his page. Karen n John 10/19/14 at the Venetian. Magical shots! My fav is my husband and i in front of the big staircase and he is dipping me backwards. I swear it looks like a magazine cover!!!

Services Used: Photography

Scott Roth is an outstanding photographer. His eye for the perfect second is uncanny. Scott was professional, polite, innovative, and quick to action. We are so impressed by his work and we highly recommend him.

Brooke
10/18/2014

In the process of planning my wedding I also attended alot of mutual friends weddings and everyone gets a photo booth now a days for a party. That being said it always bothered me how only a few people could actually fit in a booth, how enclosed it is, and the props overcrowd the photos. I was always very annoyed by that so I wanted to find something a little bit different, I did some research and contacted Scott. I was extremely pleased with the service, the photos, and the awesome scrapbook Scotts team made for us at the end of the night. The photo booth was a hit and I highly recommend it!

Cynthia
10/04/2014

Scott was wonderful and captured our perfect day in a way that we will remember forever! Thank you for everything you did for us during the wedding and leading up to it. We would recommend you to everyone!

Recently Married

Guests had the most fun with the photo booth at my daughter's wedding. Both attendants where upbeat, patient, and added to the festive atmosphere.

We had many visitors from overseas and they had the best time with the booth!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Scott made our NY Wedding such a memorable event. The photo booth exceeded my expectations and his warm and inviting demeanor made everyone comfortable. I look forward to booking more events with Scott Roth in the future. Thank you Scott!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Looking for an awesome touch to your wedding? Look no further than Scott Roth Events

These guys were nothing short of professional and everyone loved the booth

The best part is the photo album was ready by the end of the reception!

Would recommend to anyones5 wedding!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wife and I originally found Scott while looking for Photobooths. We wanted a classic Arcade model (both for space in a small venue and because we thought they were cooler), which he offered. We were also in need of a photographer and when Scott mentioned he did that as well, we decided to meet and have a look at his work. He hadn't done a lot of weddings at that point, but he made us both feel comfortable and his portfolio was very good, so we decided to take a chance on him.

Boy are we glad we did.

First, the Photobooth: it was awesome. Exactly what we wanted and everyone had a blast with it. We gave the photos away as favors and people really loved it (my boss used it twice!).

Second, and more important in the grand scheme of things, are the photographs. They are fantastic, and exactly the level of quality you'd expected from a high-end professional photographer except Scott is much, much, much more reasonably priced. My wife and I don't take ourselves too seriously and he managed to find the perfect balance of poignant, beautiful shots and fun, good time ones. He took all of our requests in stride, was accommodating, and pretty much got every shot that we asked for. He also has a great sense of humor and keeps a low-profile on what can be (but thankfully for us wasn't) a stressful day. If that weren't enough, he even brought along a second photographer for free! He went above and beyond for us and I have absolutely no reservations on highly recommending him for your special day. Our pictures are amazing, and thanks to Scott, we'll always have some wonderful photos on hand to remember our special day by.

1+ year ago

Scott was great. We used him for a company picnic of about 300 people 2 years in a row. Everyone really loved the photo booth and all of the props