Scott Anderson

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

He was great! We used his talents for both the ceremony and cocktail hour. Everyone had a great time and loved the songs he chose!

Services Used: Band

Scott did a wonderful job for our ceremony and cocktail hour! I noticed he doesn't have many reviews on this site, but he has MANY on gigmaster.com which is where we discovered him. He played one of his original songs called Within the Reach of Love for our bridal processional and it truly made the moment beautiful beyond words. I will cherish that song forever! He is very talented, professional, reliable and easy to work with. He even let our minister use his speakers to set up the minister's wireless microphone. This actually saved me from having to pay our DJ to set up a ceremony sound system, so he really helped us out! I highly recommend this vendor and would hire him again in a second to play for a large party or event. Acoustic guitar holds a special place in my heart and Scott is a fabulous guitarist and vocalist!!!

Profile Picture
Lisa
10/06/2012

My husband and I had a pretty good idea of what we were looking for in a ceremony musician for our wedding. However, trying to find that person to fulfill the role we had in mind was difficult UNTIL WE FOUND SCOTT.

He was very responsive to my questions and concerns, and willing to help make our ceremony memorable and beautiful. He has many years of experience, which you can tell by his guitar skills (and he has an amazing voice, which can be heard on his website - we had an acoustic-only ceremony), and he even learned an obscure Rush song I requested for our processional. He was very accommodating, even as I (the bride) was late arriving for the ceremony. I had an untraditional entrance which we had not had a chance to practice before-hand, but he was right there making it look like a breeze!