Say "I Do" Your Way

Fun, Personal, Unique & Memorable Wedding Ceremonies

7610 Tarpley Dr.
Derwood, MD 20855 | map
Services:: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion
Religious affiliations: Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopal...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bill is awesome! He married my sister 7 years ago as well. He had wonderful ideas, and the ceremony was exactly what my husband and I had envisioned. He really personalizes the ceremony which is really nice. He really wants the wedding to be whatever the bride and groom want. Bill responds back to emails in a very timely manner. He is very helpful as well! I would highly recommend Bill.

• Wedding: 08/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

An easy five stars. Bill was easy to work with, responsive to emails, flexible, & affordable. My husband & I received numerous compliments about the ceremony & Bill. The guest loved how it was short, sweet, & personal, which is just what my husband & I wanted.

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev Bill helped us put together such a meaningful ceremony. We loved all of the suggestions that Bill had available to pick from for the ceremony. Our guests have mentioned how they have not been to a more personalized and special ceremony like this before.

We walked away with many wonderful memories from our Wedding Day, but the most important part of that day is the ceremony, and it couldn't have been more special!

Thank you Rev Bill from the bottom of our hearts! We're off to a great start!

Dana & Chris Remsburg

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bill was very helpful in guiding us through planning our ceremony. He provided us with plenty of options to personalize our ceremony and it was a pleasure to work with him.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Bill married my fiancé and I at the DC War Memorial in Washington, DC. We wanted something intimate and personal, and light on the religious traditions, since neither of us are very religious. Rev. Bill took the time to understand what specific we wanted, gave us a ton of options for readings, prayers, etc., and was extremely flexible when we had ideas of our own. We also really appreciated the fact that he truly got to know us in the time leading up to our wedding, so that he could integrate these stories into the ceremony itself. The ceremony Bill officiated was fantastic. He was eloquent, and really made it feel like he'd known us for a long time. The ceremony felt personal and relaxed. Just as we wanted! Rev. Bill was fantastic, and we would definitely recommend him to any bride and grooms in the DC area.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the very first meeting with Reverend Bill, my husband and I loved him. He was so friendly and warm that we truly felt at ease with him. Something that was really important to us for our wedding was that everything truly feel like us and so the ceremony was something we were a bit concerned about, not being very religious people. Reverend Bill was so wonderful in understanding our wishes and really exceeded our expectations in providing a ceremony that was filled with love and blessings without being religious. He did an amazing job at telling our story during the ceremony. Many guests have told us they really enjoyed the ceremony which makes us so happy. We loved working with and having Reverend Bill marry us!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joyce was simply wonderful! She helped us put together a really personalized ceremony that everybody loved. It was fun to hear her weave our stories together into a narrative and use our own words to tell our family and friends how we met and fell in love. She was very helpful with her suggestions, in answering our questions, and making the ceremony all about us. Thank you Joyce!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Originally we met with Joyce and loved her ideas for our ceremony, and a special German wedding ritual to surprise our guests! Joyce had a family emergency and Bill stepped in and was fantastic!!! We laughed, we cried, guests clapped and everyone came away commenting on how wonderful, personal, relaxed and intimate Bill made our wedding. Bill truly exceeded my expectations of what a ceremony could be and I now have so many special moments and memories of our union!!! Bill and Joyce, thank you! I love your questionnaire and I love how you incorporate so many personal details into your ceremony!!!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bill Cochran was our officiant for our wedding at Herrington Harbour in North Beach, Maryland. Bill was very accommodating with all of our ceremony requests and did a great job incorporating our stories into the ceremony the day of the wedding. Our wedding was outside on the Chesapeake Bay and Bill really made it the perfect day. I would recommend Bill Cochran and Say "I Do" Your Way for anyone that is looking for the perfect ceremony that way you would want it.

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mr. Cochran provided us with a once in a lifetime experience for the most important day of our lives. He was incredibly responsive, flexible, and creative. We would not have rather had anyone else! I We would highly recommend him as his services were fantastic.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bill was our officiant for our wedding which took place this past Memorial Day weekend. The ceremony was beautiful, peppered with just the right amount of tasteful humor and lightheartedness I was hoping for. Bill was very informative and responsive with prompt email correspondence. We also met in person twice where he went over the process of outlining the ceremony, of which, until I met Bill, was clueless of where to even begin. His thoughtfully assembled folder of guidelines and samples helped us tremendously and made the entire process very easy to understand. We recommend Bill highly if you are looking for an officiant for your special day. He is a true professional.

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joyce did a great job officiating our wedding. She made our ceremony unique by telling "our story." It added a great personal touch. She guided us through the process of creating a ceremony that was right for us.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bill was a wonderful officiant for us. We had a very personal ceremony that he helped us to create. We came from two different cultural backgrounds and ended up with a ceremony that all sides were very happy with. At the rehearsal, Bill did a great job preparing everyone. He met with us multiple times before the ceremony to plan and to hear our stories that he used to create his speech. He gave us a great structure to work with and gave great advice about what works well in ceremonies. Many of our guests complimented us on Bill's ceremony. We highly recommend him.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Bill performed such a wonderful job with our ceremony. We were overwhelmed by the warmth and personal nature of our ceremony. I couldn't have asked for a better service.

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Joyce was absolutely wonderful. From the first day Devron and I met with her she was God sent. She was very professional, organized and personable. Our wedding will always be remembered with our own personal touches. Thank you Rev. Joyce Cochran. With love, Nichole and Devron.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My (now) husband and I immensely enjoyed having Rev. Bill marry us this past April. Rev. Bill was accommodating, understanding, and very helpful in guiding us through the process especially given the fact that we lived in California but were getting married in Virginia. From our first meeting with him over Skype to many more follow up emails and conversations, he made the process enjoyable, easy and fun! He even took the time two days prior to our wedding to meet with us in person at a local coffee shop to go over every detail of our ceremony as we had planned it. Our ceremony itself went perfectly. He really knows his stuff! He made it very personal and included traditions from both of our families to make it even more special. Everyone kept coming up to us after the ceremony to tell us how much they liked Rev. Bill! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding officiant. He is the BEST!!

Say "I Do" Your Way responded with the following comments:

Summer and Jordan had a very memorable wedding! The guests sat on barges in the Potomac, while the bridal party stood on the pier out in front of her parents house. No one fell in!

They provided me with such great information which gave me plenty to work with in crafting a ceremony that was uniquely theirs.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
301-926-2671
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards