Savvi Formalwear

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I won in their weekly drawing recently. I went in and they were full of information. She helped me with more than just dress and attire. I'm in the very beginning of my planning. She gave me recommendations for other vendors, locations and a lot more. I have to say they helped to ease the stress on some big parts of my wedding day. I would recommend them to ANYONE! Go to Savvi if you want great quality, service and help beyond compare!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I just have to say that I had the best time shopping at Savvi! I had no idea they had such a fabulous shop in a not so fabulous strip mall! But really what made my experience so amazing was Charlie! He is just a high school student but he is so professional and helpful, not to mention he was just as excited as I was to play dress up! I think his youth and excitement really helped my experience, he wasn't trying to rush me out and was just lovely!
I had originally planned on going to another shop that carried Casablanca Bridal but they did not have the dress that I have been eyeing (which makes no sense to me b/c it is in all the magazines), I was so happy to hear they had it at Savvi since I HAD to try that dress before I made a decision. Not only did they have it, but I loved it and ended up getting it and the price was $250 lower than online. I tried on several other dresses too and really loved the selection.
I will be sending my groom back to meet Charlie and I suggest you ask for him as well (especially if you want to have fun during what could be a stressful occasion)! Charlie and my dress get 5 stars!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The manager, at Savvi was so helpful to,I and myfianceI will always come back and use them againthanks Jim for everything we really appreciate you

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

jim is very professional with his customers he was very attentive to me and my wife to behe even stay past closing time to make sure we were satisfied and taken care of properly thanks Jim you're the best

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My fiance and I stopped in just to ask questions AND let me tell you they took the time and answered all our questions with kindness and patience. They have a wide selection of tuxes.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My fianceé and I both worked with Savvi for bridesmaid dresses, my outfit, and my groomsmen outfits. We dealt primarily with Denise, who was amazingly timely and responsive and went out of her way to make sure we got exactly what we needed. Prices were better than Men's Warehouse and the customer interaction certainly felt more personal.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Amazing service and amazing staff! Danielle was a blessing at the Fairview Heights, IL location. I had 8 football coaches to fit and they nailed it!! Great people to work with!

Recently Married

My best friend booked his wedding with Sarnos and it was so great. Everyone looked fantastic, and we had a really great time! Everything went smoothly, from getting fitted to picking up and dropping off the rentals. This was my first time renting any formalwear, and i didn't quite know what to expect. But the staff in Dickson City is awsome. So friendly and helpful. Thanks guys. I'll be back again for sure!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Dot and Jan are wonderful to work with at Savvi Formalwear. They made the whole process for the men in our bridal party easy and effortless.

I truly appreciate that they take the time to have each guy dress fully in the tux (or suit) including shoes at their measuring appointment. This way the measurements are more accurate.

The styles and prices were less expensive than I anticipated.

Everything went smooth and flawless for the wedding. I would use their services again. I highly recommend them for your next formal occasion.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

We had a horrible experience at Men's Wearhouse and went to Savvi and were helped beyond our expectations. They have lots of color options and the staff are helpful.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Savvi rented the tuxedo's to myself and my groomsmen and Ushers. They did a great job with each of us and I would definitely suggest to friends and family to work with them.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Savvi in Raleigh NC went out of their way to make sure that everything was wonderful! Bridesmaids all ordered dresses. Tuxes were awesome and Denise actually opened the store early so our out of town guys could pick up their tuxes. Everyone looked stunning! As always, Denise you are the best! Thank you!

Recently Married

Our first choice was Men's Wearhouse but I think they descriminate us. Maybe its because the time we went there we were just wearing Slippers. After that incident we went here at Savvi, we felt that we are important. And the Sales Team here are very professional.
Thank you so much guys!
P.S
Im the bride and I was with my husband when we go there. And I think I have to write this review because I want everybody knows that this Company is amazing!

Recently Married

I had a great experience! Their dresses are quality and affordable as well as having kind and attentive associates to work with! They also have a great selection of current and trendy gowns to choose from. Everything we needed was cared for and received on time! My dress fit wonderfully and I was very pleased with everything. I will definitely recommend this Savvi!

1+ year ago

Great to work with! Very helpful when deciding on an outfit, sent emails to remind me of certain deadlines, and very easy to get fitted or call in with measurements. The staff at Ridgedale mall was so friendly, would definitely go back!

1+ year ago

I got the guys tuxedos from here. They had so many colors to choose from and were flexible with me when I wanted to change. There prices were much lower compared to other rental locations. Go see them in a bridal show!