Savvi Formalwear

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I won in their weekly drawing recently. I went in and they were full of information. She helped me with more than just dress and attire. I'm in the very beginning of my planning. She gave me recommendations for other vendors, locations and a lot more. I have to say they helped to ease the stress on some big parts of my wedding day. I would recommend them to ANYONE! Go to Savvi if you want great quality, service and help beyond compare!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I just have to say that I had the best time shopping at Savvi! I had no idea they had such a fabulous shop in a not so fabulous strip mall! But really what made my experience so amazing was Charlie! He is just a high school student but he is so professional and helpful, not to mention he was just as excited as I was to play dress up! I think his youth and excitement really helped my experience, he wasn't trying to rush me out and was just lovely!
I had originally planned on going to another shop that carried Casablanca Bridal but they did not have the dress that I have been eyeing (which makes no sense to me b/c it is in all the magazines), I was so happy to hear they had it at Savvi since I HAD to try that dress before I made a decision. Not only did they have it, but I loved it and ended up getting it and the price was $250 lower than online. I tried on several other dresses too and really loved the selection.
I will be sending my groom back to meet Charlie and I suggest you ask for him as well (especially if you want to have fun during what could be a stressful occasion)! Charlie and my dress get 5 stars!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The manager, at Savvi was so helpful to,I and myfianceI will always come back and use them againthanks Jim for everything we really appreciate you

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

jim is very professional with his customers he was very attentive to me and my wife to behe even stay past closing time to make sure we were satisfied and taken care of properly thanks Jim you're the best

[Private]

My fiance and I stopped in just to ask questions AND let me tell you they took the time and answered all our questions with kindness and patience. They have a wide selection of tuxes.

2.6

Would not recommend this place. Service was awful and not helpful in the least.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My fianceé and I both worked with Savvi for bridesmaid dresses, my outfit, and my groomsmen outfits. We dealt primarily with Denise, who was amazingly timely and responsive and went out of her way to make sure we got exactly what we needed. Prices were better than Men's Warehouse and the customer interaction certainly felt more personal.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Amazing service and amazing staff! Danielle was a blessing at the Fairview Heights, IL location. I had 8 football coaches to fit and they nailed it!! Great people to work with!

4.7

I really enjoyed their professionalism and the quality of the attire.

1 Review
Recently Married

My best friend booked his wedding with Sarnos and it was so great. Everyone looked fantastic, and we had a really great time! Everything went smoothly, from getting fitted to picking up and dropping off the rentals. This was my first time renting any formalwear, and i didn't quite know what to expect. But the staff in Dickson City is awsome. So friendly and helpful. Thanks guys. I'll be back again for sure!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Dot and Jan are wonderful to work with at Savvi Formalwear. They made the whole process for the men in our bridal party easy and effortless.

I truly appreciate that they take the time to have each guy dress fully in the tux (or suit) including shoes at their measuring appointment. This way the measurements are more accurate.

The styles and prices were less expensive than I anticipated.

Everything went smooth and flawless for the wedding. I would use their services again. I highly recommend them for your next formal occasion.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

We had a horrible experience at Men's Wearhouse and went to Savvi and were helped beyond our expectations. They have lots of color options and the staff are helpful.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Savvi rented the tuxedo's to myself and my groomsmen and Ushers. They did a great job with each of us and I would definitely suggest to friends and family to work with them.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The experience was really seamless. We had a Friday wedding and Saavi was willing to work with us to make sure we got the tuxes with plenty of time. The guys all looked extremely handsome and the tuxes fit really well. Had a great selection of colors to match the bridesmaid dresses perfectly.

Recently Married

Simply amazing! Everyone looked so handsome and the staff was very helpful.

0.1

So very disappointed in the whole experience with savvi in the Burnsville mall. They could not get parts of the order straight. Did not inform clearly of what was purchased and what was not. I was told that the bride and groom said she did not give them the information and 2 other people were there and said the same thing. We ordered vest, shirts for rental and suspenders and ties for purchase. my dad went in and they told him he needed a tux... I returned 5 of the rentals and had to ask for a receipt. when I looked at it 2 of the 5 were partial returns. when I called and asked I was told the dads and grandpas long ties were rentals. I asked why I wasn't told that everything was there ,she said because someone else might be brining it in. I was told that everything was checked in not that everything was there.
Measurements were wrong, my husband and nephew wore vest that were why too short. Grandpas shirt didn't fit. they were measured in the store. When I made my complaint I was told that they fallow up with the Bride and Groom, That they were sorry. Not good enough.

There were many phone calls and emails and store visits and they still screwed it up. Wouldn't go back there nor would I recommend them!