Savvi Formalwear

Professionalism
Value
4.3
Flexibility

I won in their weekly drawing recently. I went in and they were full of information. She helped me with more than just dress and attire. I'm in the very beginning of my planning. She gave me recommendations for other vendors, locations and a lot more. I have to say they helped to ease the stress on some big parts of my wedding day. I would recommend them to ANYONE! Go to Savvi if you want great quality, service and help beyond compare!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I just have to say that I had the best time shopping at Savvi! I had no idea they had such a fabulous shop in a not so fabulous strip mall! But really what made my experience so amazing was Charlie! He is just a high school student but he is so professional and helpful, not to mention he was just as excited as I was to play dress up! I think his youth and excitement really helped my experience, he wasn't trying to rush me out and was just lovely!
I had originally planned on going to another shop that carried Casablanca Bridal but they did not have the dress that I have been eyeing (which makes no sense to me b/c it is in all the magazines), I was so happy to hear they had it at Savvi since I HAD to try that dress before I made a decision. Not only did they have it, but I loved it and ended up getting it and the price was $250 lower than online. I tried on several other dresses too and really loved the selection.
I will be sending my groom back to meet Charlie and I suggest you ask for him as well (especially if you want to have fun during what could be a stressful occasion)! Charlie and my dress get 5 stars!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Dot and Jan are wonderful to work with at Savvi Formalwear. They made the whole process for the men in our bridal party easy and effortless.

I truly appreciate that they take the time to have each guy dress fully in the tux (or suit) including shoes at their measuring appointment. This way the measurements are more accurate.

The styles and prices were less expensive than I anticipated.

Everything went smooth and flawless for the wedding. I would use their services again. I highly recommend them for your next formal occasion.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

We had a horrible experience at Men's Wearhouse and went to Savvi and were helped beyond our expectations. They have lots of color options and the staff are helpful.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Savvi rented the tuxedo's to myself and my groomsmen and Ushers. They did a great job with each of us and I would definitely suggest to friends and family to work with them.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Savvi in Raleigh NC went out of their way to make sure that everything was wonderful! Bridesmaids all ordered dresses. Tuxes were awesome and Denise actually opened the store early so our out of town guys could pick up their tuxes. Everyone looked stunning! As always, Denise you are the best! Thank you!

Recently Married

Our first choice was Men's Wearhouse but I think they descriminate us. Maybe its because the time we went there we were just wearing Slippers. After that incident we went here at Savvi, we felt that we are important. And the Sales Team here are very professional.
Thank you so much guys!
P.S
Im the bride and I was with my husband when we go there. And I think I have to write this review because I want everybody knows that this Company is amazing!

1 Review
Recently Married

Great to work with! Very helpful when deciding on an outfit, sent emails to remind me of certain deadlines, and very easy to get fitted or call in with measurements. The staff at Ridgedale mall was so friendly, would definitely go back!

Recently Married

I got the guys tuxedos from here. They had so many colors to choose from and were flexible with me when I wanted to change. There prices were much lower compared to other rental locations. Go see them in a bridal show!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Love their service. Very helpful with assisting in selecting our tuxes.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Savvi was so great to us from start to finish. We had a large wedding party and most of them were from out of state. They were so patient as most of our groomsmen forgot to get certain measurements back in their home towns, and I had to call Savvi like 20 times with updated information. It was so easy to pick colors and styles with their help and might I say the guys looked amazing! Best wedding party I’ve ever seen. The whole process went smoothly and I couldn’t have asked to work with nicer people from Savvi (Thanks Brittni)! I would highly recommend using Savvi for any formal event, I know we will!
Kendall Youngworth

Christina
11/23/2013

My fiance and I were not sure what colors we wanted for the vest and tie we must have changed our minds a dozen times but each time the employees were more than willing to change out colors for us.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Savvi was fantastic for our tuxes for the wedding. They were very flexible, the longest we had to wait for a correction was 4 hours. The service was great.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Kelsey was amazing to work with. Made life simple for us and our groomsmen.

1+ year ago

Savvi Formalwear was awesome with our wedding. The fit on the tuxedos was great! If there were any issues the associate had no problem fixing the issue right away at the final fitting.

1 Review
1+ year ago

Savvi Formelwear provided first class service. While the initial selection process seemed slightly rushed and inexperienced, Lindsey Amundson and the constant communication were second to none.

Thank you!