Savvi Formalwear

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I won in their weekly drawing recently. I went in and they were full of information. She helped me with more than just dress and attire. I'm in the very beginning of my planning. She gave me recommendations for other vendors, locations and a lot more. I have to say they helped to ease the stress on some big parts of my wedding day. I would recommend them to ANYONE! Go to Savvi if you want great quality, service and help beyond compare!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Wow! Savvi is simply the BEST EVER at all things wedding attire! If you are looking for a beautiful wedding gown, bridesmaid dresses, mothers dresses, flower girl, sharp tuxedo or suits at good quality, Savvi is the place for you! Not only are their designs and styles top notch and of good quality but are also affordable for any bride on any budget. I found my wedding dress at Savvi and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Not only was the gown PERFECT in every way, but the helpful staff went way above and beyond to give me the bridal experience! I would recommend Savvi to anyone and everyone looking for the BEST in bridal and formalwear attire in all of the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill and surrounding areas!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I just have to say that I had the best time shopping at Savvi! I had no idea they had such a fabulous shop in a not so fabulous strip mall! But really what made my experience so amazing was Charlie! He is just a high school student but he is so professional and helpful, not to mention he was just as excited as I was to play dress up! I think his youth and excitement really helped my experience, he wasn't trying to rush me out and was just lovely!
I had originally planned on going to another shop that carried Casablanca Bridal but they did not have the dress that I have been eyeing (which makes no sense to me b/c it is in all the magazines), I was so happy to hear they had it at Savvi since I HAD to try that dress before I made a decision. Not only did they have it, but I loved it and ended up getting it and the price was $250 lower than online. I tried on several other dresses too and really loved the selection.
I will be sending my groom back to meet Charlie and I suggest you ask for him as well (especially if you want to have fun during what could be a stressful occasion)! Charlie and my dress get 5 stars!!

Crystal
10/10/2015

After trying on dresses at other stores in the Raleigh, NC area I decided to make an appointment to visit Savvi Formalwear in Pleasant Valley Mall. I was pleasantly surprised. I was the only one in the shop as it was a weekday, which I highly recommend. Rochelle was my consultant and was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the dresses and designers. I picked several style dresses and after trying on one in particular I began to tell Rochelle about a dress that was similar to the one I had on. She went and got the catalog and told me to show her the dress that I was talking about. I pointed it out and she went and pulled it for me to try on she also informed that the dress was way under my budget. I tried on the dress and fell in love. I also worked with Charlie who is just so professional and energetic. He helped me when I took my girls in to try on bridesmaids dresses. I felt very relaxed and not at all rushed and Charlie helped me with everything I needed. I went back to Savvi once more with my fiance to try on tuxes and we decided that day on a tux for him and the groomsmen. My entire bridal party will be dressed by Savvi Formalwear. I would highly recommend to any future brides give Savvi a try. They are so professional, knowledgeable and that have an amazing selection of dresses. A very happy satisfied customer.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The manager, at Savvi was so helpful to,I and myfianceI will always come back and use them againthanks Jim for everything we really appreciate you

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

jim is very professional with his customers he was very attentive to me and my wife to behe even stay past closing time to make sure we were satisfied and taken care of properly thanks Jim you're the best

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I rate these guys a 10!!!! Great customer service as well. Not many places will drive to your location if you have an issue with the tux, its never a problem. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

My fiance and I shopped around for awhile looking at different options for suits/tuxes for our wedding, including renting and buying. After doing our research we had to come back to Savvi Formalwear. They were, hands down, the most professional and had the best selection (and best looking) options for tuxes. At the Savvi located at Cumberland, our sales consultant Jeff was polite, professional, and helpful. He was able to easily help us select exactly what we were looking for, giving great input and suggestions. Picking up my tux was simple and quick and my groomsmen had absolutely no issues either. The staff at Savvi made everything easy -- including accommodating a groomsman who was out of town. Having multiple locations in the metro-Atlanta area and in other states made it easy for all my guys to pick up and drop off conveniently. I would recommend Savvi Formalwear to any couple who want top notch quality tuxes and professional service at a reasonable price.

Christine
06/06/2015

Tera and Jeff were great! Their tuxes were great quality, their prices were fair and their customer service was excellent. We got tuxes for the entire grooms party, groom and 2 fathers, and got the free groom deal which really was helpful. The tuxes looked great day-of. I liked the flexibility of having our groomsmen going to the Savvi closest to them to get their sizing in, versus having them have to go to one specific location. The online portal was great for emailing information out to the party, and keeping track of who had and hadn't gotten fitted. We would definitely recommend the using Savvi, specifically the Cumberland Festival location. Thanks for your great service for our special day!

Kelly
Recently Married

We attended the Perimeter location to get myself and my groomsmen fitted for our wedding. Joshua and Michael went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with all our tux options. The customer service we received from these two guys was outstanding. I have nothing but positive things to say about Savi and I would recommend Savi at Perimeter to anyone looking for the perfect tux!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

went to Savvi Formalwear at Towne Center in Kennesaw, GA. Daniel and his staff gave us extraordinary service and follow-up communication along the way. When some of my groomsmen tuxes did not fit, they had them altered within one day. Would highly recommend for any upcoming wedding as they make this process stress-free!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My fiance and I stopped in just to ask questions AND let me tell you they took the time and answered all our questions with kindness and patience. They have a wide selection of tuxes.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My fianceé and I both worked with Savvi for bridesmaid dresses, my outfit, and my groomsmen outfits. We dealt primarily with Denise, who was amazingly timely and responsive and went out of her way to make sure we got exactly what we needed. Prices were better than Men's Warehouse and the customer interaction certainly felt more personal.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Amazing service and amazing staff! Danielle was a blessing at the Fairview Heights, IL location. I had 8 football coaches to fit and they nailed it!! Great people to work with!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

My best friend booked his wedding with Sarnos and it was so great. Everyone looked fantastic, and we had a really great time! Everything went smoothly, from getting fitted to picking up and dropping off the rentals. This was my first time renting any formalwear, and i didn't quite know what to expect. But the staff in Dickson City is awsome. So friendly and helpful. Thanks guys. I'll be back again for sure!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Dot and Jan are wonderful to work with at Savvi Formalwear. They made the whole process for the men in our bridal party easy and effortless.

I truly appreciate that they take the time to have each guy dress fully in the tux (or suit) including shoes at their measuring appointment. This way the measurements are more accurate.

The styles and prices were less expensive than I anticipated.

Everything went smooth and flawless for the wedding. I would use their services again. I highly recommend them for your next formal occasion.