Saving Face llc

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Meg has done an amazing job with my wedding party. Everyone was raving about how beautiful everyone's skin looked. It even looked soft and beautiful the next day. She came to my house and went above and beyond what was even agreed upon to make our day extra special. I would recommend Meg to anyone!!!

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She did an awesome job with my makeup....knew the.perfect colors to fit me.. Makeup lasted all day and looked great...she is very friendly as well :) I would definatly recommend her 100%!

• Wedding: 09/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Meg Hume of Saving Face did such an amazing job for my bridal hair & makeup for both me & my entire wedding party! Her rates were very competitve & her service were top notch! Thanks so much Meg - you made us all feel so beautiful!!!!
Hanne

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Meg Hume/ Saving Face did hair and make-up for me and my entire wedding party...myself and 5 bridesmaids. I was so happy and very impressed with Meg's work. Meg took the time to listen to what we all wanted, was able to accommodate all of our requests with different hair styles and makeup and did an excellent job on all of us. Meg was very creative in doing beautiful up-do's for our hair and matched our makeup together so it complimented all of us. Meg's prices were very reasonable and she was very flexible with her time and doing what ever she had to do to make me happy and complete the job to our satisfaction. I gave all of my bridesmaids gift certificates to Meg's salon for them to all have facials and massages after all of the wedding stress. I would be very confident in recommending Meg and Saving Face Salon for anybody and any special occasion, Meg is very professional and will do whatever it take to make her clients happy and satisfied. Thanks Meg! I can't wait to work with you again!!

• Wedding: 05/29/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Feeling fat, out of shape, and want to tone up that skin, well look no further than a Full Body Wrap. They are excellent! Makes your skin feel clean and makes you feel lighter. I loved it! The body wrap was so worth it. I felt great after getting it done and I could see the change in my body.

Meg did my body wrap she was very professional. She continuously checked on me and pampered me. The place is beautiful and is very relaxing and appealing. You can tell a place will do well by how the staff presents themselves. They offered me water twice (which is a good touch, in my mind). I would definitely go back!

• Wedding: 10/14/2009
612-327-9644
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards