Savannah Marriott Riverfront

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

TIFFANEE 5 Reviews
The Marriott was beyong perfect for my wedding I had everything there they where easy work with and change things around to fit yoir needs
Wedding: 05/11/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cindy and her staff were fantastic! Even though my event was THREE HOURS behind schedule they served a wonderful hot meal and were ready for me when I arrived. The entire experience was phenomenal!
Wedding: 02/16/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our coordinator was amazing if there was any problem with anything she was quick to fix it. Not only before the wedding in the planning process but also the day of. She came to the room to check to make sure everything was set and ok.

The buffet dinner was all set up and ready to go when we got there. They had dinner served right on time and what ever we wanted or needed they made sure it was there.

I could not have asked for a better venue for our reception. Or coordinator of a venue to work with. I would recommend her to anyone.
Wedding: 03/26/2011