Satisfaction Limousines & Luxury Limo Coaches

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

We loved working with this company for getting us around on our big day. Our driver, Marvin, was fantastic - very friendly, calm and funny. Our photos were downtown in Detroit where there was a lot of construction. He made sure any issues with parking we something only he dealt with and not a concern for the wedding party as we went from location to location.

Satisfaction Limousines & Luxury Limo Coaches responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the great review! We'll be sure to pass the message along to Marvin as well. We agree he is a great asset to our company! Congratulations again!

Services Used: Transportation

We rented a party bus for our wedding through Satisfaction. Everything was perfect! The limo driver was fun and very professional.

Congratulations again to you both and thank you for the excellent review!

Services Used: Transportation

We got the twilight SUV/Coach limo for our wedding party. The bus was massive and fit all of our wedding party. Our driver Bill was attentive and showed up promptly at the agreed upon time. All in all it made for a hassle free day for our wedding

Services Used: Transportation

Our experience with Satisfaction was great! Our driver was responsible, punctual and very friendly. We had a ball and really enjoyed the comfort and style of the vehicle. The company was very well organized and helpful.

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

This limo service was so easy to work with and made the entire experience stress-free. Because I planned out wedding from out-of-town, I dealt with Satisfaction Limos exclusively over the phone. The ladies I spoke with were friendly and knowledgeable; my parents visited, and they were quite impressed with the company and employees as well. Everything went swimmingly the day-of. Anthony was our driver; he worked so well with our bridal party and photographers, and we all felt comfortable with him from the get-go. (He even waited for us outside McDonald's... hopefully he enjoyed his sundae, haha.) At the end of his service, he even helped empty out the limo for us! Thank you for the professional and courteous service, Satisfaction Limousines!

Services Used: Transportation

Thank you for the WONDERFUL service, WONDERFUL driver & BEAUTIFUL cadillac escalade limo. We couldn't have asked for a better company to deal with. THank you so much!!

Services Used: Transportation

We loved everything about the experience with this company. The limo was gorgeous, took us everywhere we wanted to go, and the driver was extremely professional... Thank you so much for everything!

Services Used: Transportation

This is by far the best limo company I have ever worked with. Our driver, Dave, was AMAZING! From his attire, professionalism, we couldn't have asked for better. Dave was also a lot of fun too. He took us downtown and even acted as our photographer, taking pictures of us down by Joe Louis Arena. : ) I would recommend Satisfaction to anyone who is getting married or just looking to go out for a night on the town. Thank you Dave, and Satisfaction Limousines, for being part of our wedding day and making is so wonderful!

Services Used: Transportation

I was very pleased with my choice of limousines for the wedding. Our driver was just awesome! Don gave me a pep talk in the limo when I was waiting to make my grand appearance at the church. He calmed my nerves and comforted me. And after the ceremony, when we were taking pictures he brought us anything we needed from the limousine without hesitation. He was such a pleasure to work with, and the limousine was so clean and smelled lovely. I have rode in my fair share of overpriced, dirty limousines, and was so happy when my very nicely priced limo arrived as clean and pristine as it was. I will definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a limousine company!

Services Used: Transportation

For the short time frame we had to get a limo, we called and they had a beautiful limo bus that we booked and could not have been happier with it. There was a scrolling electronic banner with our names on it, great sound system, and very spacious and comfortable seating. It was also decorated by them to fit the color scheme of our wedding which was a nice unexpected touch by them.

Services Used: Transportation

This was by far the best experience I've ever had working with not only any limo company but any other company for our wedding. Maria (owner) was great to work with and was very accommodating to our needs. For our wedding we needed limo service at two separate times because we were having an after-party after the reception but we also needed a limo during the day to get to the ceremony and take the wedding party out for pictures. She worked with us on a contract that was fair priced. Two weeks before the wedding our plans for pictures changed and we longer needed the limo for that many hours. I was happily surprised that they accommodated us and were willing to accept a reduced contract. When the limo arrived, we met the greatest chauffeur ever. Don was so kind, polite and easy going. You could just tell he loved his job. The limo was immaculate and everything was set up perfectly for us to have a great time. I will always use Satisfaction Limo and I tell all my friends to do the same. I don't have one single complaint about them.

Services Used: Transportation

WOW. That's all I have to say. What an amazing company. Starting with the phone call down to the drop off. Very professional and prompt. We rented the Red Hot Chrysler 300. What a sexy car and compliment to my December wedding. Keep up the good work. Look forward to renting with you for many occasions to come.

Services Used: Transportation

Satisfaction is the best limousine company I have ever used. We rented one of their party bus for our wedding. The bus was fanomimal. The driver was awesome, knew exactly where he was going, we never gave him directions once. He was very courteous and polite.
Even as far back to the reservation. Everyone in the office was very nice and knew exactly what they were doin to help plan our special day.
Thank you so much for all your help. The name really says it all SATISFACTION

Services Used: Transportation

Satisfaction Limousine was awesome! We booked the party bus and it was amazing. Very clean, very modern looking. Our driver, Robert was great. We went downtown to take pictures and he navigated us around all the traffic and knew exactly where he was going. I would definitely recommend them to a friend!

Services Used: Transportation

they upgraded our vehicle due to availability which was fantastic! they were very prompt and our driver was really friendly and fun! They were extremely affordable which was plus. I would recommend them!

Services Used: Transportation

They were great, we had a really good time in the limo. The driver was very cool, and they were flexible with what we wanted to do.