sash&bow

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Very professional and her vast database of knowledge is very useful in contracting all other vendors

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Alliey and her team are so great to work with - and she does such a great job putting your vision to life!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

For our wedding, I was not planning on having a wedding planner or coordinator. We changed our minds a few months prior to the big day and I 100% am so glad we did! We hired sash&bow for wedding weekend coordination. Working with them made everything much easier - I did not have to worry about a thing. I knew that Alliey had everything under control and that everything would look amazing. In fact it looked beyond amazing, even better than I had ever imagined! She was a pleasure to work with, I asked a million questions and was a little behind on some decisions (indecisive bride) but she was always very patient and positive. She came up with some great ideas that really set our wedding apart from any I have been too. Everything from decor, to lay out, to reception schedule - she had everything covered. She even had each of our signature drinks ready and served to us when we walked into our reception - all the little things did not go unnoticed :) She had staff at our reception until 2 am and made sure that everything continued to run smoothly throughout the night. As soon as I saw our reception room I thought to myself that I could have never done this on my own. Even my fiance (who didn't care too much about decorations/planning) said wow, Alliey did a really good job! We also had guests asking "who did this, what is her name, how did you find her?". I highly recommend working with sash&bow. I am so glad we did, our wedding would not have been the same without them. They are worth every penny!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Sash & Bow was a major reason that our wedding went off without a hitch... They took away all of the stress with planning and preparing for our day. We had no decorations to worry about and didn't have to worry about getting the decorations set up the day of... They handled everything! They had great decor to chose from, the options were endless! We knew that when we arrived and saw it for the first time that it would be just what we wanted... And it was! Thank you Alliey and Sash and Bow for bringing our wedding dreams to life!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Under vendor provided services I wish there was a "life saver" category! I hired Sash and Bow to help me in the last couple of months to pull off a very unique Halloween wedding. My expectations were surpassed!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Allies and her team are worth every penny! I changed my mind a million times, and she was so easy to work with. When we walked into the room for the reception, it was just beautiful! Every person gave us compliments on how gorgeous it was! Thank you again for your hard work!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Being an Interior Designer I always thought I wanted to plan every part of my wedding but when the day came to start planning I honestly didn't want to do it. Having Alliey as a full planner and using rentals was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I had no worries at all, I knew she would take care of it. sash&bow has amazing decor and rentals to choose from and Alliey is amazing at coordinating it! Our wedding wouldn't have been what it was without her, she found a unique venue for us and it was perfect! The wedding day went off without a hitch, Alliey took care of everything and my husband and I were able to enjoy the day without worrying about a thing. Alliey is a fun and awesome person to work with and I would recommend her over and over! Thank you so much for everything!
Andy & Courtney

1 person found this review helpful
Kimberly
06/14/2014

For our wedding we had Sash and Bow do our linens and table rentals. The room for our reception turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined :) Alliey had such wonderful suggestions and after only meeting twice with a few emails back and forth, everything turned out just as I had imagined. Working with Alliey was so seamless and she really knows how to turn an ordinary room into something that could be in a magazine. We had so many compliments on the decor and much of the thanks goes to Alliey and her team :)

Heather
1 Review
06/13/2014

AMAZING. Definitely the most fitting word to describe the work Sash & Bow did for our wedding! As two people very busy with grad school, work and business travel, we never had to worry about how wedding planning was coming along - Alliey did it all!

Between her design ideas, vendors she lined us up with (some of which I'm sure we never would have found on our own) and attention to detail, Alliey and her team really managed to incorporate our ideas in a way that perfectly matched what we had imagined. I'm happy to report that thanks to her and the other great vendors she brought in, we really were able to be guests at our own wedding- enjoying the whole experience without worrying about any of the details (because we knew she had it all covered)!

I would highly recommend Sash & Bow for busy couples without the time to handle all the planning themselves. Even if you have the time, I'd still highly recommend Sash & Bow for anyone who is looking for a very personalized wedding experience without the stress!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Wedding Planning
Krista
05/23/2014

Planning a wedding was no doubt, probably one of the biggest projects I have ever undertaken, but with Alliey and her Sash & Bow team on my side, I can honestly say I never had to worry.

My fiancé (now husband) and I hired Sash & Bow for their day-of coordination, and I’m so thankful we did. We had a vision for our special day, and the first time I shared it with Alliey, she immediately understood the style and look we were envisioning - and then helped make it a reality. She was a true professional, and her bubbly personality was contagious. Together we decided on the layout of the dining room for our reception, which rental items would look best, and so much more.

Whenever I had a wedding-related question, Alliey was my go-to girl. I never felt rushed when we met, and during the months leading up to our wedding, she was always available. She had millions of ideas, recommended some of the other vendors we ended up hiring (which I can’t thank her enough for because they were all wonderful), and was overall a pleasure to work with.

I was a crafty, DIY bride for much of our wedding, but it was really Alliey and her team that took things to the next level. Our wedding day wasn’t just another day to them, and they worked with our other vendors to ensure every last detail was just how we wanted it. I’ll never forget how happy I was walking into the ballroom for the first time, seeing everything come together. Everything was so pretty! We received numerous compliments following our wedding about how elegant it was, and I couldn’t have done it without Sash & Bow’s strong attention to detail and expertise.

Thanks again for making our wedding day so special!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
1+ year ago

sash&bow was truly a lifesaver when it came to planning our wedding! From their phenomenal service to their one-of-a-kind ideas, sash&bow was truly a breath of fresh air when it came to our New Year's Eve Wedding! Alliey was wonderful to work with and always there when I needed her! Honestly, thanks to sash&bow I was able to enjoy our wedding day and not have to worry about a thing! We cannot thank sash&bow enough for not only the wonderful service their provided but also for the piece-of-mind we received by booking with them!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Alyssa
1 Review
08/24/2013

Sash & Bow truly made our Big Day special. They took our vision and turned it into a beautiful reception that also displayed both of our personalities amazingly! During what is traditionally a stressful time filled with excitement and big decisions, Sash & Bow helped us through this journey and took care of everything. It was great to not have to worry about our decor or our timeline! We chose Sash & Bow because of their beautiful rentals and amazing ideas. They planned our entire wedding weekend and kept us on schedule, which was so great when we were being pulled in a million different directions. Our reception was second to none, the lighting and the decor was so amazing. I wouldn't have changed a thing! I would STRONGLY recommend Sash & Bow for any event you are holding - they work professionally and have the vision necessary to translate your words into a beautiful event.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

This is by far the most difficult review to write because I don't even know how to begin to explain the amazingness of Alliey and her team at sash&bow! They are fantastic!

We hired Alliey for full-planning and also used some of her event rentals for our wedding. It was the most worthwhile investment we made in our wedding. Alliey was in contact with me every step of the way and worked with us to create the wedding day of our dreams. She has so much experience and knowledge to share. She finds ways to save money and to add details to the day that will make it extraordinary.

As a bride who was planning from afar, I was so thankful to have Alliey's help with the details and coordination. And on our wedding day, I didn't have to even think about decor or vendor arrivals or deliveries. I had complete trust in Alliey's professionalism. She is sweet, kind, detailed, and a total gem. I recommend sash&bow to any bride looking for partial or full planning--even just event rentals! :)

sash&bow responded with the following comments:

You are so sweet Bethany. Thank you so much! You were a pleasure to work with. Many wishes for your future :-)

2+ years ago

Alliey was superb! She helped turn my color choices into a beautiful and amazing ceremony and reception which was at Lambeau Field in Green Bay. She answered questions and recommended amazing vendors. She jumped to do whatever was needed on the wedding day and was simply one of the best decisions and investments we made. No regrets, just amazing decor and amazing memories! Thank you!

Megan
06/15/2013

Allison and her staff made our wedding day a dream come true. Throughout the entire planning process, not a single detail was missed, which made the day of our wedding flawless. From our first meeting, I had a vision in mind, and I can confidently say that the event turned out above and beyond our expectations. Sash & Bow was able to provide us with numerous unique services, which allowed my fiancé and I to relax and enjoy the time building up towards our wedding day, rather than have to worry and stress about the details. Some of these services included: the creation of our save the date cards, recommendations to top-notch florist, venue, and photographer, accompaniment to all vendor meetings, communication between all vendors, access to beautiful linen & decor, logistical planning for the day of, and the list goes on and on. I would recommend Sash & Bow to anyone looking for a "dreamlike" wedding day. Amazing customer service, client oriented focus, timely and efficient communication, an impeccable eye for detail, and flawless delivery of the entire "vision."

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Alliey and the Sash & Bow team provided day-of coordination services and rentals for my wedding. I cannot say enough about their team; they were beyond spectacular! I am a very detail oriented person and the little things matter to me. With Sash & Bow I did not have to worry about a thing; I had zero stress the morning of our wedding. The team took my vision and brought it to life. They set up our entire ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception AND took everything down and restored it to its original setting. They loaded up gifts, returned various vendors items, attended my rehearsal, and even did all of the last minute confirming with the vendors I had booked months before. I received numerous compliments from family and friends on how beautiful everything looked and what an awesome job the S&B team did with making the day flow flawlessly. This is by far the best money I spent for our entire wedding. Thanks again Alliey and Sash & Bow!!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)