Sascha's Catering

Value
Flexibility
Cheryl
07/03/2015

Working with Lindsay and Sascha's Catering was a dream come true. She understood our vision for the wedding and worked with us to supply everything we needed from the obvious food, flatware, silverware, and glass ware, to getting special wines for the occasion, to little details like displays for our candy bar or wood pieces that Lindsay provided specially to go with our theme. The event went off without a hitch (other than ours) and we've had nothing but wonderful comments from our guests about the food and the staff. It was even better since we were able to enjoy it all for ourselves as well!

Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding such a success.

Services Used: Catering

All I've heard since our wedding is how amazing the food was!! And that is so true...everything was so delicious and plentiful, no one went home hungry. Jane was amazing to work with throughout the whole planning process, giving us amazing ideas all along the way. The stations worked out wonderfully during the wedding, everyone was able to get as much as they wanted and were able to choose their favorites. The waitstaff was so professional and nice during the evening as well. We will be dining at Sascha's every chance we get and using them for any future events!

Sascha's Catering responded with the following comments:

Such a pleasure working with you Rachel and we are thrilled to have taken part of your special day :)

Carrie & Matthew
Recently Married

From the beginning, Sascha's provided excellent customer service. We worked with Lindsay Henry who was excited for our wedding and helped me to feel secure that the event would be as I imagined. She was patient and very responsive to all my questions. Sascha's presentation in the event space was flawless and their food was delicious. I had many compliments on the food from my guests. Thank you to Sascha's for making my day a great success even without a wedding planner. I knew I could trust them to deliver high quality service and great food; they did!

Jessica
05/23/2015

Everyone at Sascha's Catering was absolutely fantastic. Jane did her absolute best with meeting our needs and helping us decide on a menu. The staff on site the night of the wedding were so very helpful and always had a smile on their faces. Truly a wonderful experience!

Services Used: Catering

We hired Sascha's for our wedding, which took place 4/18/15, and they were wonderful! We had been to parties catered by Sascha's in the past and we knew their food was amazing. The food and service they provided for our wedding were no exception. They were outstanding and we highly recommend them for any event.

Services Used: Catering

I truly believe that our amazing wedding day would not have been complete without Jane, Lindsay and Cathy and their crew at Sascha's Catering! What a superb job they did with no detail left unnoticed. Even almost one year after the wedding family and friends are still gushing at how amazing the food was from beginning to end! None of our guests left hungry that night! Never did we panic that anything would be missed as Jane has every detail down to a T!!! The wait staff and bartenders are the best in town. Our guests never had to wait for anything...I'm pretty sure drinks flowed freely at the bar! Boy, were they on top of things! So impressed and delighted that we met Jane and decided to work with her. Chef Cathy and her fantastic food selections are sublime and the execution of each plate was just as we had envisioned it.
Thanks Jane, Cathy, Lindsay and the whole crew for such a memorable wedding. Love to all!!!

Sascha's Catering responded with the following comments:

SUCH a pleasure to work with Kraig and Romulus. Thrilled to have been a part of their special day!

Latoya
10/04/2014

Sascha's made my special day a hit! Lindsay is the most helpful service professional I have ever worked with. All members of the staff were warm and friendly! Please use them for your next event! Oh, and please have the bacon straws!

Services Used: Catering

We primarily worked with Jane at Sascha's and she was really a joy to work with! Very helpful and responsive to e-mails and phone calls. She helped us a lot with linens, flatware, etc., as well as the menu. Every time we met with Jane I felt like we were on track - she always put me at ease :)

The food was also really great - I loved everything, especially the salmon! We got lots of compliments on the food. All of Sascha's staff was great during the wedding - attentive and helpful. I couldn't be happier with this catering choice!!

1+ year ago

My wife and I have received countless compliments on both the food and the staff at our wedding. Jane was a pleasure to work with and everyone was very willing to accommodate our requests and needs. I'm a vegetarian, so they added a fantastic tofu Indian dish to our buffet along with the meat options. We even made a relatively last minute request to change the beer options to our favorites, which was done without issue. We had many linen, flatware, dish, etc. options, which was great because we things to be a little weird and colorful. Overall, we're very, very pleased with everything and everyone.

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies
1+ year ago

I had a very positive experience working with Jane Pruitt of Sascha's Catering. I knew the night of our first meeting (and tasting!) that I wanted Sasha's to be my caterer. They presented me with a lot of options in terms of seated dinner vs. stations vs. cocktail menu. In the end, we went with 2 stations-- one asian station and one crepe station. I received a lot of compliments from my guests on the food and the service at the reception. Our bartender was especially popular, as was the chocolate cake that Sascha's prepared for us!

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake
Lauren & Stephen
1+ year ago

I can not say enough things about Sascha's, I was referred by a friend and will be forever grateful! First, the menu was completely unique. My cousin is a DC party planner (so everything involving food in Baltimore questionable to her), she and her foodie boyfriend can not stop talking about the food!! The appetizers specifically were her favorite part, since Sascha selected options that were easy to eat standing up with a drink in hand and food she had never had before (she is literally friends with famous DC chefs, she had everything). Second, my mother-in-law is very critical and hard to please. My sister-in-law is getting married next and my mother-in-law is insisting on using Sascha's. The wedding was on my in-laws property, she and my father-in-law were catered too beyond their expectations. The servers even took care of their friends making sure their glasses were empty. Third, the food was tasty and plentiful!! Fourth, the presentation was amazing! Fourth, the prices are good!

If you don't use Sascha's you will be missing out! She and her staff really support your entire wedding concept and vision. It's a totally enjoyable experience for you, your groom, your family and your guests.

Services Used: Catering

Honestly I can't possibly say enough about how great my experience was working with Sascha's. Jane Pruitt is not just easy to work with, she makes the process fun. She is a magician pulling complicated menus together, (in my case catering to staunch vegans, vegetarians and dedicated meatatarians) handling all the rentals for chairs, tables, cutlery, etc, and having excellent staff who work with her to make the whole event run as smooth as silk. Plus: The Food Is Incredible. Seriously. My new father-in-law who is a bit of a curmudgeon kept saying how it was the best wedding he had ever been to, the food was so good. I couldn't agree more. I would recommend Sascha's to anyone.

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sascha's catered my wedding a few weeks ago. Randi was very helpful not only with the catered but also gave great advice and made sure everything turned out perfectly on my wedding day. We were quite impressed with the spread! The food was delicious and we're still getting rave reviews from our friends. They also packed up any of the leftover food, which saved us from a few days of grocery shopping. I highly recommend Sascha's for catering!

2+ years ago

We were married on 8/24/13 & I have no complaints or improvements for Sascha's. Everything for our wedding went off without a hitch & we couldn't have been more pleased! We stayed on time & the food was delicious. We received so many compliments on the appetizers! Randi was absolutely terrific to work with! She was dedicated & really made you feel like your wedding was the most important thing she was working on. It was a perfect day & Sascha's was a big part of that!

ETF
08/17/2013

We worked with Jane at Sascha's and the event went off without a hitch. As vegetarians, it was important for us to provide a meat-free meal that would appeal to everyone. Even the pickiest eaters found multiple items they loved. The food received many compliments. The catering staff were so nice and helpful. They made sure we (bride and groom) had food and drinks throughout the night. They also did a great job setting up while we were busy getting ready. Highly recommended.

Services Used: Catering

I am so happy to have chosen Sascha's to cater my wedding. I am not exaggerating when I say they were absolutely incredible. From first meeting with Jane at the tasting, to the wedding day itself, they were probably the best decision I made. Jane always answered my emails promptly, and the choices and options she gave us were extensive. As for the day of, the food was amazing. Good food was one of the only things I really wanted, and Sascha's didn't disappoint. It's only been two days since the wedding, and I've already had so many people tell me how great all the food was. And the way they displayed it was really gorgeous. And the waitstaff! They were some of the nicest, most helpful people I've had the pleasure to work with. They set out several plates just for my fiance and I, and made sure we had everything we needed. They were attentive without being obtrusive, which is a very rare and appreciated quality. Thank you Sascha's for making my special day so special!