Sascha's Catering

Sascha's Catering

Baltimore, MD 21201 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeu...
Maximum capacity: 1000
Value:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sascha's made my special day a hit! Lindsay is the most helpful service professional I have ever worked with. All members of the staff were warm and friendly! Please use them for your next event! Oh, and please have the bacon straws!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Latoya
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We primarily worked with Jane at Sascha's and she was really a joy to work with! Very helpful and responsive to e-mails and phone calls. She helped us a lot with linens, flatware, etc., as well as the menu. Every time we met with Jane I felt like we were on track - she always put me at ease :)

The food was also really great - I loved everything, especially the salmon! We got lots of compliments on the food. All of Sascha's staff was great during the wedding - attentive and helpful. I couldn't be happier with this catering choice!!

• Wedding: 09/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I have received countless compliments on both the food and the staff at our wedding. Jane was a pleasure to work with and everyone was very willing to accommodate our requests and needs. I'm a vegetarian, so they added a fantastic tofu Indian dish to our buffet along with the meat options. We even made a relatively last minute request to change the beer options to our favorites, which was done without issue. We had many linen, flatware, dish, etc. options, which was great because we things to be a little weird and colorful. Overall, we're very, very pleased with everything and everyone.

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a very positive experience working with Jane Pruitt of Sascha's Catering. I knew the night of our first meeting (and tasting!) that I wanted Sasha's to be my caterer. They presented me with a lot of options in terms of seated dinner vs. stations vs. cocktail menu. In the end, we went with 2 stations-- one asian station and one crepe station. I received a lot of compliments from my guests on the food and the service at the reception. Our bartender was especially popular, as was the chocolate cake that Sascha's prepared for us!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not say enough things about Sascha's, I was referred by a friend and will be forever grateful! First, the menu was completely unique. My cousin is a DC party planner (so everything involving food in Baltimore questionable to her), she and her foodie boyfriend can not stop talking about the food!! The appetizers specifically were her favorite part, since Sascha selected options that were easy to eat standing up with a drink in hand and food she had never had before (she is literally friends with famous DC chefs, she had everything). Second, my mother-in-law is very critical and hard to please. My sister-in-law is getting married next and my mother-in-law is insisting on using Sascha's. The wedding was on my in-laws property, she and my father-in-law were catered too beyond their expectations. The servers even took care of their friends making sure their glasses were empty. Third, the food was tasty and plentiful!! Fourth, the presentation was amazing! Fourth, the prices are good!

If you don't use Sascha's you will be missing out! She and her staff really support your entire wedding concept and vision. It's a totally enjoyable experience for you, your groom, your family and your guests.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Lauren & Stephen
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Honestly I can't possibly say enough about how great my experience was working with Sascha's. Jane Pruitt is not just easy to work with, she makes the process fun. She is a magician pulling complicated menus together, (in my case catering to staunch vegans, vegetarians and dedicated meatatarians) handling all the rentals for chairs, tables, cutlery, etc, and having excellent staff who work with her to make the whole event run as smooth as silk. Plus: The Food Is Incredible. Seriously. My new father-in-law who is a bit of a curmudgeon kept saying how it was the best wedding he had ever been to, the food was so good. I couldn't agree more. I would recommend Sascha's to anyone.

• Wedding: 12/07/2013
Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sascha's catered my wedding a few weeks ago. Randi was very helpful not only with the catered but also gave great advice and made sure everything turned out perfectly on my wedding day. We were quite impressed with the spread! The food was delicious and we're still getting rave reviews from our friends. They also packed up any of the leftover food, which saved us from a few days of grocery shopping. I highly recommend Sascha's for catering!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were married on 8/24/13 & I have no complaints or improvements for Sascha's. Everything for our wedding went off without a hitch & we couldn't have been more pleased! We stayed on time & the food was delicious. We received so many compliments on the appetizers! Randi was absolutely terrific to work with! She was dedicated & really made you feel like your wedding was the most important thing she was working on. It was a perfect day & Sascha's was a big part of that!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Jane at Sascha's and the event went off without a hitch. As vegetarians, it was important for us to provide a meat-free meal that would appeal to everyone. Even the pickiest eaters found multiple items they loved. The food received many compliments. The catering staff were so nice and helpful. They made sure we (bride and groom) had food and drinks throughout the night. They also did a great job setting up while we were busy getting ready. Highly recommended.

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
ETF
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy to have chosen Sascha's to cater my wedding. I am not exaggerating when I say they were absolutely incredible. From first meeting with Jane at the tasting, to the wedding day itself, they were probably the best decision I made. Jane always answered my emails promptly, and the choices and options she gave us were extensive. As for the day of, the food was amazing. Good food was one of the only things I really wanted, and Sascha's didn't disappoint. It's only been two days since the wedding, and I've already had so many people tell me how great all the food was. And the way they displayed it was really gorgeous. And the waitstaff! They were some of the nicest, most helpful people I've had the pleasure to work with. They set out several plates just for my fiance and I, and made sure we had everything we needed. They were attentive without being obtrusive, which is a very rare and appreciated quality. Thank you Sascha's for making my special day so special!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Jane at Sascha's Catering. I was recommended to her by my event coordinator (Diana of Eventi Planning) and was so thoroughly impressed by the quality of food and catering capabilities. Jane was able to arrange the exact menu items we wished, which included both culturally specific food items and allergy and diet specific requests. She was extremely kind, calm, and professional throughout all of our interactions, even when we were nearly an hour late for a tasting. Jane is very talented at pulling together a delicious and event appropriate menu, with tasty cocktails to complement! Our guests were so impressed with our menu selection and quality - everything was executed beautifully. Sascha's is also very adaptable when it comes to pricing; we were able to stay within a reasonable budget and were not pressured to do otherwise. I am so grateful for Jane and her catering staff; it made our wedding so unforgettable!

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved the food at Sascha's! My event manager, Randi, worked with my husband and I to create the best menu for our jazz brunch with a hint of New Orleans (which is where my husband is from). We liked the food so much during our tasting that we decided to have our rehearsal dinner at the restaurant. Our wedding party was small, so it was a good fit for us! The dinner was PHENOMENAL! Randi selected the menu and gave us a variety of choices. My guests fell in love with Sascha's on Charles St. and they will be going back!

• Wedding: 07/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I honestly can say I had my dream wedding. Working with Sascha's and Jane was so great! She listened to what we wanted and created the EXACT vision I was thinking with the layout, the menu, and the service. EVERYONE is raving about the food that we had and how it was better than "most" wedding food they have eaten along with the uniqueness of our menu. If you have never had their bacon straws (bacon on thin breadsticks) you don't know what you are missing. The timing and the quality of the service provided was exceptional. I am already trying to think of another event to have to be able to use their services again.

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't recommend Sascha's and Jane their manager enough. We had our wedding at the Corradetti Glass Gallery, a bit of a challenging venue, and they performed nothing short of spectacular. They were incredibly flexible, food was just fabulous, and they managed to be almost invisible in terms of how everything was executed and how they navigated a very crowded dance floor and venue. We had a big, live band they had to maneuver around and they did so flawlessly. They were on time, delivered exactly as promised, couldn't have been nicer to work with and most importantly this was clearly not their first rodeo, they were a well oiled machine and we did not spend on second of our special night worrying about anything.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a great experience working with Jane and every tasting and menu meeting was fun! The food was outstanding at our wedding and cocktail hour. I think our guests were impressed by the amount and quality of the food. Definitely was a great decision working with this caterer for our special day!

• Wedding: 12/01/2012
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food is absolutely delicious and their menu is extensive, which meant we weren't stuck with boring chicken and beef dishes like most wedding receptions. Jane will go above and beyond to make sure everything is to your satisfaction. I'd most definitely recommend using Sascha's!

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
410-539-6103
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards