Sandy's Cakes & More

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 4 Reviews
We got the almond cake and raspberry filling from Sandy's cakes and more, and let me tell you, it was delicious!! Our cake was beautiful. Sandy took a picture that we had printed from offline and recreated our beautiful wedding cake. They delivered it to our venue without us even knowing they were in and out. Sandy called us a few nights ahead of our wedding to review last minute details. Not only did we get cake on our wedding night, but Sandy will make you a 1 year anniversary cake whenever you want so you dont have to eat nasty freezer burnt cake. LOVE.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our cake was beautiful and delicious! Sandy was very nice and wonderful to work with. When we got to the reception everything was all set up and ready to go. It was perfect and she did a great job!
Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The cake was absoltuely delicious and was so beautiful. She did such a great job with every detail and people could not believe how amazing it looked. We actually had a last minute hickup where the ribbon that we provided to Sandy was a couple inches too short but she ran out to Michael's Craft store and found ribbon that matched the ribbon we provided exactly. Very accomidating to our requests and service was fantastic.
Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sandy is the best, she have made over 4 cakes for me and my family we love her and her cakes.

Keep up the good work Sandy..

Pam Berry
Wedding: 08/10/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I absolutely adore Sandy's cakes. We had a themed reception and told Sandy are idea of wanting game themed cupcakes in multiple flavors and then a small cake. I was thinking small, she thought big and I love her for that! She came up with all kinds of great ideas from the cupcakes themselves, to the cake decor, to even how to display them to go along with our theme. I traditionally don't like cake either so I didn't care about them, but her's were delicious and I'm so grateful we have extras! I highly recommend Sandy's cakes. I plan to use her company again for anytime I need cakes or desserts.
Wedding: 09/03/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sandy's Talent is AMAZING. I went in knowing exactly what i wanted, and she did it. My Husband and I were on a tight budget, I mean VERY tight budget and she gave us great suggestions to make what we wanted work for both her and I. My dream was a desert table, so Sandy made 3 cakes for us. A tres Leche sheet cake (which she had never done before, and learned how to make it for us!) my Grooms cake which was shaped like a guitar for him. and then our wedding cake which was white with buttons all over is and black stripe around the base of the layers. Everyone thought they look AMAZING. I know that my photographer, band and venue personally wanted her name to suggest her in addition to many others at the wedding. I have been to many weddings and no cakes tasted better or looked as nice as ours. Hands Down. and thats not even my bias opinion. lol
Wedding: 05/14/2011
 815-751-7425
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire