Sandra's Cakes

4.6/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Ashley 3 Reviews
Sandra's cakes really are exceptional. Out of the many tastings we did, her cakes were the absolute best. Not only are they flavorful, fun and original, they are beautiful! Sandra took the time to make our tasting work with our schedule, and also worked with us to get the price where we needed it to be. She was responsive, and reached out to me to clarify everything about a week prior to the wedding. I was so happy with our wedding cake, and the guests were too!
Wedding: 01/18/2014

Private User 7 Reviews
I couldn't be happier with how our wedding cakes turned out. Planning a wedding from another state is already difficult but Sandra made it so easy. Just from speaking with her on the phone I could tell she truly cared about my day and would only make the highest quality of cakes. Not only did she make us a beautiful wedding cake but an amazing sports theme grooms cake that I threw at her to make last minute. When the cakes arrived the day of the wedding I was in awe of how spectacular they both turned out. Every detail was exactly how I pictured plus more. We ended up getting 2 different cakes flavors, which we weren't able to try until the wedding day, and both were delicious. I received only positive comments from my guests about both flavors. I would highly recommend Sandra's Cakes!
Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I have been using Sandra's Cakes for the 8 1/2 years and I can not say enough positive things about her! And the cakes are amazing works of art!. Each one a is always a custom creations for whatever party theme I may be doing. The cake flavors are always yummy and the the cake themselves are delicious and moist! I have NEVER in all the years I have ordered a cake from this bakery been any but completely satisfied. Sandra prides herself on her detail work and it shows in her level of perfectionism in each and ever cake! She also is so personable and prides herself on taking care of her clients. For the longest time she was strictly a word of mouth business and that stands on it's on. I will continue to use her, and recommend her when ever I can. It's not everyday you find a true talent!
Wedding: 05/22/2013
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Recently, I had the opportunity to experience Sandra's Cakes services. Not just me but everyone at my party LOVED the cakes. She has an outstanding service, is very professional, and met my standards. In the future she would be the first one I call.
Wedding: 05/11/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
I used sandras cakes for my wedding cake and it was AMAZING! The design was incredible and taste of the cake was perfect! Everyone at my wedding loved it! If u want a cake that looks like the ones you see on food network this is the place to get it. I plan on using her again in the future hopefully for a baby shower :) thank you sandra for your awesome work, you are a true artist and master baker!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I went to Sandra with a pattern of how I more or less wanted my wedding cake. She made some suggestions and together we came up with a beautiful design. She met my expectations to the letter and my wedding cake was AWESOME!! Everyone at the reception not only loved the design, but the taste of the cake was outstanding as well. Sandra was very polite, courteous and a true professional when my mother and I met with her. I recommend that every bride that is not only looking for a beautiful cake, but for a tasteful one that will have their guest in awe, look no further. Sandra is the person to hire as one of your vendors. After all your wedding cake is one of the most important pieces at your reception. Sandra, Thank you so much for your hard work and your dedication to your talent. My cake got excellent reviews!!
Wedding: 07/07/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sandra made us the most beautiful wedding cake and the most perfect groom's cake my husband could have imagined!! He had no idea he was getting it and was so excited about it he was texting his friends pictures during the reception. I wanted to kill him but was thrilled he was so excited.
Sandra was extremely easy to work with, gave me everything I asked for and delivered two cakes beyond our expectations. I highly recommend her for any special occasion you may be celebrating.
Sandra's Cakes responded with the following comments:
I'm so glad we were able to be part of your special day. Very happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations!
Wedding: 06/16/2012
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Stay clear. They are sneaky and only care about the money. They were over an hour late delivering our cake and the cake was as tilted as the leaning tower of Pisa. They did not offer so much as an apology for a substandard cake and even ignored a BBB complaint. They suck and should be closed down. DO not waste your money or time with them.

I hope you Sandra or your husband respond. Not only were you over an hour late and did not even call, but I had to have my bestman track you don. So we could not inspect the cake prior to the reception, but you delivered it severely leaning. Did you really think that was acceptable? No wonder you swiftly got in and out, before we got back from the ceremony. If I could post a picture on here I would show how ridiculous the caked looked and you knew it was tilted, because the banquet manager wrote a deposition for me that you set it up that way.

Also, don’t try to give some yarn about always striving to do your best. Is doing your best ignoring the emails and BBB complaint? The sad thing is had you just apologized, we likely would have let it go, but it is your “Oh well” attitude that really sucks and the fact that you did not give a crap. Bad form!!!!! I know a lot of people in CC and have made it my mission to show the picture to everyone in CC and let them know how much you suck.
Wedding: 06/07/2012
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Vendor was the worst!!! She beer brought my cake.. We had to call her after our ceremony to find out where the cake was... We didn't get out wedding cake until 1.5 hrs after reception started... Very embarrassing to have everything perfect and an empty cake table!! Had a sample at a bridal show and ordered the same cake flavors because I loved it so much and was very disappointed by the cake flavor on my wedding day when the cake finally showed up....she realized she was at fault and still didn't think some type of refund for part of the cake was appropriate... And I didn't even get the design that I showed her from a photo.... Would ever advise u to use her and I will never use he again! Absolutely disgusted
Sandra's Cakes responded with the following comments:
I’ve always prided myself with providing excellent customer service and amazing looking cakes. I am devastated to learn that this client feels I did not meet her expectations as we provided a stunning cake according to what was ordered. We deeply regret arriving 50 minutes late at her reception and it is the first time that this has ever happened. We ensure this will never happen again and hope that future clients reading this will also look at all of our other very positive client reviews. This client received an apology the very next day and our offer to make a free cake for a future event without a price tag, but it was declined. She did receive a $100 refund. We have an amazing reputation in the community for providing beautiful and delicious cakes . Our goal is not only to meet our client’s expectations, but to exceed them!
Wedding: 03/30/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
She made the most amazing cake for me. She was so polite and talented. AND sweet. My mom wanted to make a traditional fruit cake that use as the wedding cake in my country. She told my mom to bake the cake and bring it in. She frosted the cake and made it look beautiful as the groom's cake.
Sandra's Cakes responded with the following comments:
Cassandra, you are a sweetheart! It was a joy to work with you and your family. I wish you a very happy marriage and thank you for the opportunity to serve you!
Wedding: 03/18/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sandra is amazing. My cake looked and tasted amazing!
Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I met Sandra about 2 years ago and she has been baking me cakes since! She has made me cakes for baby showers, a baptism, Mother's Day and even even my wedding! in addition, she has made countless birthday cakes for multiple members of my family including my niece who is allergic to milk. We can't buy her a cake anywhere because of the severity of her allergy and yet Sandra is up for the challenge. Although baking for individuals with allergies can be risky and nerve wrecking, she takes her time and makes my niece safe beautiful, delicious cakes which she loves and looks forward to at all occasions. I have and will continue to do business with Sandra for as long as she is baking. I highly recommend her for your next occasion - whatever it may be!
Wedding: 09/04/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I came to Sandra through a referral from Lara's Theme, and Sandra's Cakes did an AmAzInG job! The taste of her cakes were to die for, and her work speaks for itself! I was SOOO amazed that we could fit her into our budget but she was such a kind person, and was willing to work with what we had. I gave her specifications, and allowed her the creativity to make the cake however she wanted, and we were NOT by any means disappointed =) I have reffered many friends to her, and even though she is some ways away from where we live, I would consider myself a LOYAL customer. Can't wait for upcoming celebrations that she can make cakes for me and my family.... <3 <3 <3
Wedding: 04/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sandra designed our wedding cake using the details from our wedding invitation and adding individual swarovski crystals and crystal ribbon all over our cake. It was absolutely breath-taking! Almond and vanilla rum were the flavors on alternating tiers and our guest absolutely loved it! Such an elegant and show stopping cake. We can't thank you enough Sandra!
The Gracis
Wedding 4-2-2011
Wedding: 04/02/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Best wedding cake ever! So beautiful and delicious too!!
Wedding: 03/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
OMG. The cake was absolutely amazing. Sandra took the design off of my invitation and created a personal one-of-a-kind cake that everyone absolutely loved. I loved the options she gave us when selecting fillings and her personality was definitely welcoming. I want to order cakes from her over and over again just so I can get fantastic services.
Sandra's Cakes responded with the following comments:
Paulina, thanks for taking the time to write a review. It was my pleasure serving you and I'm so glad that we met your expectations. I look forward to serving you again in the future!
Wedding: 02/13/2011
 772-528-3159
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire