Samuelson's Diamonds

Samuelson's Diamonds

419 West Baltimore St
Baltimore, MD 21201 | map
Jewelry: Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antiq...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing customer service and gorgeous rings!

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We walked in to the store on a whim and we were glad we did. My fiancee was completely wowed by Cara and here sales style. She was knowledgable, professional and very sweet. We found our rings quickly and took her advice very seriously. I love going to smaller vendors because we tend to find custom rings that you won't find anywhere else. It was an overall great experience!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiancee went to Ron for my engagement ring and we went there together for our wedding bands. Ron is the nicest, fairest jeweler I've ever met. His jewelry is beautiful (his diamonds are the best in Baltimore, if not the state!) and his service is impeccable. Ron took great care of my husband and I, and my husband has enthusiastically recommended him to all of his friends, especially those thinking about proposing. We plan on using Ron again (and again and again)!

• Wedding: 03/25/2012
Chantelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love my engagement ring and band from Samuelson's!
The people were very sweet there and I feel like we got a good value compared to chain jewelers. I also wasn't sky about negotiating the price of my wedding band and we were able to save hundreds.

• Wedding: 08/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiancé bought my engagement ring here, so we went back for my wedding band. You get better service and better prices from this smaller, family-owned store than you will from larger stores. When I asked whether I should consider a higher quality of diamonds in the band, which would be a perfect opportunity for up-selling, I was told that given the size of the diamonds, they did not recommend a different quality of diamonds. I recommend shopping several stores and then go to Samuelson’s so that you realize what a great deal they give you and appreciate the high level of service.

• Wedding: 02/14/2010
lmp
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ron and his father Steve are two of the most talented jewelers I've ever met. Not once did I feel pressured to purchase one of their stones. They took time to educate me on the four Cs and help me identify my wife's perfect engagement and wedding ring. Gentlemen, diamonds are expensive, so set your expectations accordingly. However, when I made my purchase, I felt comfortable during the entire process and a number of appraisers valued her diamond much higher than my purchases.

I wholeheartedly recommend Samuelson's Diamonds. Their reputation is unmatched my anyone else on the East Coast. My wife is already thinking about her next jewelry wish and I'm certain I'll be only be visiting Ron from now on.

• Wedding: 10/17/2009
800-374-4367
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire