Samuelson's Diamonds

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We were first introduced to Samuelson's Diamonds at a bridal event, and immediately impressed by their customer service. We worked with Cara Ensor who was extremely helpful and communicative throughout the entire process of purchasing my wedding band. Because of my engagement ring design, I had to have my wedding band custom designed. Cara kept me in the loop throughout the entire creation process, the band fit perfectly with my engagement band. The customer service and level of care through this jeweler is top notch, and I highly recommend!

Services Used: Jewelry

We worked with Cara at Samuelson's and she was very professional and polite and was able to match my engagement ring to the perfect wedding band. As well as my wedding gift which was a watch from Samuelson's as well. After the wedding I was able to take my watch back to have links removed and even put a second band on layaway for my set to make one gourgeous ring!!! I would definately recommend Samuelson's to anyone and Cara as your sales associate for your purchase!!!!

Services Used: Jewelry

Amazing customer service and gorgeous rings!

Anonymous
2+ years ago
4.7

We walked in to the store on a whim and we were glad we did. My fiancee was completely wowed by Cara and here sales style. She was knowledgable, professional and very sweet. We found our rings quickly and took her advice very seriously. I love going to smaller vendors because we tend to find custom rings that you won't find anywhere else. It was an overall great experience!

Chantelle
03/25/2012

My fiancee went to Ron for my engagement ring and we went there together for our wedding bands. Ron is the nicest, fairest jeweler I've ever met. His jewelry is beautiful (his diamonds are the best in Baltimore, if not the state!) and his service is impeccable. Ron took great care of my husband and I, and my husband has enthusiastically recommended him to all of his friends, especially those thinking about proposing. We plan on using Ron again (and again and again)!

Services Used: Jewelry

I love my engagement ring and band from Samuelson's!
The people were very sweet there and I feel like we got a good value compared to chain jewelers. I also wasn't sky about negotiating the price of my wedding band and we were able to save hundreds.

lmp
02/14/2010

My fiancé bought my engagement ring here, so we went back for my wedding band. You get better service and better prices from this smaller, family-owned store than you will from larger stores. When I asked whether I should consider a higher quality of diamonds in the band, which would be a perfect opportunity for up-selling, I was told that given the size of the diamonds, they did not recommend a different quality of diamonds. I recommend shopping several stores and then go to Samuelson’s so that you realize what a great deal they give you and appreciate the high level of service.

Services Used: Jewelry

Ron and his father Steve are two of the most talented jewelers I've ever met. Not once did I feel pressured to purchase one of their stones. They took time to educate me on the four Cs and help me identify my wife's perfect engagement and wedding ring. Gentlemen, diamonds are expensive, so set your expectations accordingly. However, when I made my purchase, I felt comfortable during the entire process and a number of appraisers valued her diamond much higher than my purchases.

I wholeheartedly recommend Samuelson's Diamonds. Their reputation is unmatched my anyone else on the East Coast. My wife is already thinking about her next jewelry wish and I'm certain I'll be only be visiting Ron from now on.