Sabrina Bowen Photography

• Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 0.5

This is all anyone needs to know about Sabrina, Shes a crook and is now on the news.

• Wedding: 04/17/2013
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I actually hired Sabrina for some pre-wedding photos in January 2012. She was late in putting them on the site for me to review them by about 1-2 weeks. Once the photos were posted, I had questions about 1 of them, and wished to see if she had one where I had a different expression on my face. She swore she would post an alternate one, but it was never posted. When I pressed it, I was promised a photo e-mailed to me - that never came. I finally submitted the photos I wanted, and to this day, October 2012, have yet to receive them. I tried to pick them up directly from the printer only to be told (by her) that they were sent to a printer across town. I tried to have them delivered by courier only to be told that he was unable to make it. Excuse after excuse led to me never receiving product I pre-paid (in full) for. I had to sue her in July 2012 and have still yet to receive money and/or pictures. I WILL NEVER UTILIZE HER SERVICES AGAIN AND ADVISE THAT NO ONE UTILIZE HER SERVICES.

Sabrina Bowen Photography responded with the following comments:

This client received their images via digital downloads as requested in a letter prior to suit being filed.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I paid Sabrina $700 for wedding, she lost half of pics and mailed me bent, scratched, & grainy prints. Took her to court, won, but haven't been refunded after 2 yrs! She's a thief!

• Wedding: 07/17/2011