Russell Morin Catering & Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Russell Morin fine catering hosted my daughters wedding August 22 2015 and it was the most amazing service I have ever witnessed. The service was helpful, accommodating, pleasant and efficient. The food was OUT OF THIS WORLD. everything was cooked correctly and it all came out HOT which is never the case at a wedding. Friends and family constantly mentioned the deliciousness of all the dishes!
The wedding coordinator was kind, understanding, flexible and just adorable.
You have now worries or concerns if you contact this caterer. You can relax, enjoy your day and trust everything will be cared for with great detail and extraordinary satisfaction.

1 Review
Recently Married

We worked with Meghan Crump for our wedding, she went above and beyond throughout the entire process. We can't thank Meghan enough for being so helpful every step of the way, especially on our wedding night.
Choosing Russell Morin Fine Catering for our wedding was the best decision we made. Great service from Meghan and her staff, the food was amazing and our guests loved it.

Services Used: Catering

We had the distinct pleasure of working with Amy as our coordinator. Throughout the entire process she was super helpful and responsive to any questions we had, and was quick to come up with a quote for any rentals we thought we might like to add on. Our wedding day was so perfect thanks in large part to Amy and the Morin's team. We had requested particular alcohol as part of our bar, and when it was found that that alcohol was forgotten, someone was sent from our venue in southern RI all the way to Attleboro MA to complete our bar! The level of detail and customer service was spectacular! The food was absolutely amazing, all of our guests were raving about everything from the passed hors d'oeuvres to the dinner and dessert! Any hiccup we encountered on the day of the wedding, Amy was sure to ease our minds and it was taken care of. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for an unbelievable menu at a reasonable price! The built-in coordinator was a huge plus as well!

Services Used: Catering

I cannot say enough good things about Russell Morin and the team there. Firstly, the food was delicious. But their customer service is above and beyond. They answered every question I had and there were lots! They really helped me leading up to the wedding to plan a timeline for the day and on the day itself Meghan made everything run so smoothly and all on time! They packed up everything at the end of the night and even took special care to do things like clean and wrap our family heirloom cake cutter. Every detail was thought of and taken care of and the food was of the highest quality. They really made the wedding day amazing!

Services Used: Catering

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Jessica for our wedding. Jessica made the planning process a joy, she was incredibly knowledgeable, flexible, and patient with all of our ideas, questions, and concerns. She helped us cover everything from the menu to making sure our lawn games were delivered to the venue. She added a personal touch to every detail of our wedding. On the big day the staff was absolutely wonderful and things could not have gone more perfectly. Our guests all LOVED the food and commented over and over about how fantastic the service was. Our DJ even made a point to tell me that when he got pulled away from his meal to deal with song requests/announcements the catering team warmed up his meal to keep it fresh for him. He said that has never happened at a wedding before and could not believe the staff took enough care to do this for him. I have recommended Jessica and the Russell Morin team to any couple I know that is getting married. Their quality and level of service are truly spectacular.

Services Used: Catering

I'm still thinking about the AMAZING food at our wedding!!! My only regret is that I couldn't eat any more!!! It was so incredible! Every single guest was blown away, by the not only the quality of the food, as well as the quantity!!! Meghan was our coordinator, and was the absolute best! She made the entire process painless!!! Meghan helped to plan not only the food, but she also took care of all of my rentals! Janet was our butler for the evening, and was beyond amazing!!! I've worked in restaurants for years, and I was blown away at the level of service she provided! Her attention to detail, and ability to know what we needed before we asked so amazing! Janet also looked after our entire bridal party, and our parents! Everyone raved about her amazing service!!! I'm still craving the food!! 5 stars just isn't enough!!!

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Recently Married

Delicious food, great coordinators, staff were nice, and overall great experience!

I received so many compliments on the food for my wedding and love all the help Lynell did for my wedding! These guys have it figured out for sure!

Services Used: Catering

We were lucky to have Russell Morin as our caterer and have Meghan and her crew help and guide us through the process. From the beginning they were very responsive and helpful in picking out what we wanted. We only knew one thing we wanted in the beginning and were provided excellent guidance to make the awesome choices that we had. We made it clear that we wanted to have food that was hot and that would meet many people's needs and boy did the food do just that! Every table we went to raved about how delicious the food was and how many options there were. We made sure that we sat down and ate some of the most scrumptious food that we had been dreaming about since our tasting. The day went so smoothly anytime we needed help or had a question someone was right there fixing it or had already fixed it. They made the flow of the day a no worry situation. It was wonderful to have the three different stations because people had money choices for food or they could sample a little of everything. The food was fresh hot and delicious. The servers were very helpful answering questions about the options and everything was cleaned up very quickly. Everyone had plenty of food and loved it! Russell Morin helped to make our day wonderful and we are so appreciative.

Services Used: Catering

Russell Morin was a dream catering company to work with. Not only is their food amazing but they were 100% accommodating to all of our needs. They are the perfect one stop shop for all of your wedding catering needs and then some. My husband and I thought our family style traditional Thanksgiving dinner request would be laughed at. Russell Morin not only thought the idea was wonderful but they absolutely killed it. Our guests are still commenting on how delicious the food was. Well worth every penny!

Keri
09/28/2014

Everyone at Russell Morin Catering was excellent to work with. Such a highly professional team, and so great to communicate with. Most importantly the food and presentation was astounding! Highly recommend!

Services Used: Catering

We used Russell Morin for our vineyard wedding and were very impressed by the quality of the food and the staff. Meghan was amazing and knew the details of our wedding and decor as much as I did! She was very detail oriented and made sure we didn't forget about anything!

We had several compliments on how good the food was!

Recently Married

They are truly spectacular! All my dreams became a reality and I owe it all to Kathleen and her crew for bringing it together. They appeased my every wish and never said anything was impossible even when my requests were seemingly outrageous. I wanted a 5-Star dining experience (coming from Manhattan, presentation and flavor are paramount), and they held my hand the entire way (as I did not have a wedding planner), and made it a night that blew away all of our guests!
I am so so very appreciative and couldn't be a happier bride!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Services Used: Catering

Words cannot even express how amazing Russell Morin catering was in the days leading up to and on the day of, our wedding. From the beginning they were easy-going and pleasurable to work with. Meghan was our initial coordinator and she was so patient and understanding throughout our many changes and additions. Our day of coordinator was Allie P and I cannot say enough great things about Ali! Initially I was a little apprehensive that we had changed coordinators because Ali had not yet seen our venue but she and Meghan made the trip together to meet with us on-site at the venue to go over everything two weeks prior to our wedding and having them both there really set my mind at ease. On the day of Allie and the rest of the Russell Morin crew were attentive, professional, helpful, pleasant, and AWESOME! They were more than just caterers, they were running the whole evening, and running it well! They went above and beyond in every possible way and Allie especially was so sweet and thoughtful, coming over to check in with me every so often and making sure that everything was to my liking and set up the way I wanted. I did not have to worry about a thing at all! Even the owner of the venue was commenting on how much more involved and attentive they were than some of the other caterers he works with. He even ended up sending most of his venue staff home because Russell Morin was taking care of everything! Another person that deserves a personal shout out was Melissa, our personal "butler". Melissa was so sweet, was there whenever I needed her, with a drink, appetizers, whatever we needed. She was AWESOME! And, I can't forget to mention the food .... OH MY! All night long all we kept hearing from our guests was how phenomenal everything was, from the appetizers to the entrees, to the chocolate covered strawberries and complimentary passed truffles. We knew the food was going to be great after we had our tasting but it still exceeded our expectations on the day of!

Services Used: Catering

If I could give Russell Morin 10 stars, I would. From start to finish, Morin's staff was just amazing and I would recommend them without hesitation. We had the good fortune to work with Erin all the way through our planning process and on our wedding day. She was so responsive, knowledgeable, and helpful. I feel like we had a lot of questions, but Erin was always very patient and always had a quick response for us. We had a wonderful tasting, but wondered if the food would be of the same quality when cooked for 140. We had nothing to worry about. If possible, I thought our food on our wedding night was even more delicious than when we tried it at the tasting! We had rave reviews on everything from service to appetizers to entrees. It is also worth noting that we had a variety of allergies and special diets to deal with, but Erin and the rest of the team were totally on top of it. Everything was very well-labeled and they were so accommodating, making the necessary tweaks to dishes and offering alternatives for those that might not be able to enjoy the main menu. Aside from the food, we were so impressed with how seamlessly the night came together. The venue looked truly amazing and everything was set up perfectly. Russell Morin's really nailed every detail. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

08/31/2014

My husband and I along with our families are 100% blown away on how fabulous Russell Morin Fine Catering was and is. Being in the industry myself, we knew how we would use when we finally tied the knot. There was no question Russell Morin would be on the top of the list. They exceeded every expectation we had and truly made our wedding day perfect. Our guest can not say enough on how fabulous the service and food was. Responsiveness, professionalism and value are perfection! WE are using Russell Morin Fine Catering for all our our family events as we are so pleased. Thank you for all you did for us, we truly feel blessed.

A Team a.k.a the dream team: A very special thanks to Mark in the back of the house, Ray head bartender, Alana on the waitstaff and Lizzy our coordinator.

Services Used: Catering

Russell Morin catered our wedding on 8/22/14 -- we worked together for nearly 10 months, and we could not have been happier with the whole experience. My dad had one request of the wedding -- that there be good food and a lot of it. Russell Morin delivered that and more -- not only were they a true partner in our planning, helpful from early days to the amazing staff at our wedding. Our guests were blown away by the food and the attentive, pleasant service.

They were competitive on price -- and I priced every reputable caterer in the area. While I have no doubt, all of those caterers would've done a nice job, Russell Morin went above and beyond to deliver, not just on the food and service, but they took care of so many details, right down to stocking our candy table and serving dessert and coffee to our older guests. Some of those items we provided ourselves, and they graciously took care of it all without question.

I cannot recommend them highly enough. And my sincerest and most heartfelt thanks to Arolin Hughes, our coordinator at Russell Morin -- I could not have asked for anything more!