R&R Limousine and Bus

R&R Limousine and Bus

1127 Old Bastrop Hwy
R&R Limo and Bus
Austin, TX 78742 | map
Vehicles: Limousine - SUV, Limousine - Standard, Limousine - S...
Liability Insurance: Yes
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

R&R Limo was wonderful! We hired R&R to shuttle guests from our wedding ceremony to our reception site outside of Austin. As to be expected, we had a lot of last minute changes with pick up times, locations, etc. and R&R was very willing to work with us and totally on top of all of our changes. On the day of the wedding, the drivers were extremely patient with all of our wedding party and guests running every which way. We even had a guest leave a cell phone on one of the buses and the driver drove back to the hotel and delivered the phone! Their customer service is truly top notch.

One of the worst things that could happen is poor transportation and having your guests stranded on your wedding day. To be honest, R&R was so reasonably price compared to the other bus companies, that I was a little weary on how everything would turn out. However they FAR exceeded our expectations! All of the buses were on time, the buses were clean and comfortable for our guests, and the drivers were friendly and professional. We would recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 12/29/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

R&R provided our guest shuttles to and from our hotel and venue. They also provided executive mini busses for the bridal and groom's parties. They were on time, clean and comfortable. Chuck was very responsive to emails and they were flexible with all of the scheduling. Good value.

• Wedding: 12/22/2012
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

This was cheap and they split up their 4 hour minimum for us into blocks of 2 hours which was very helpful and something other companies wouldn't do. They put up with our drunk friends and were on time although they charged us an extra $40 for something unanticipated at the end of the night. This is not much money in the grand scheme of things but it angered my parents because it was not a part of the agreement. The driver was cordial and treated the elderly guests especially well.

• Wedding: 05/27/2012
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

I hired R&R Limo and Bus to shuttle friends from Austin to Florence, Texas for my ranch wedding. I was very pleased with my experience communicating with Chuck on buses, prices, times, etc... He was very quick to respond and nice. I was quite disappointed, however, with the actual service provided the day of the wedding. First, the AC of the bus we reserved (a 33 passenger minibus) apparently broke, so they sent out a huge van that was seriously the size of a Greyhound, and also showed up late. We had hired the bus to shuttle wedding guests from my parents house to the ceremony site on our ranch and because the bus was late, we had dozens of people sitting around the yard, missing out on the pre-ceremony snacks and beverages prepared for them at the ceremony site. Also, this huge bus was quite an eyesore. It totally did not fit in with the scenery of theme and is unfortunately featured in many photos. Then... the huge bus broke down after the ceremony so our guests had to walk through the pasture in heels and dresses. My dad had to miss photos to jump start the bus. When we went past our allotted time, R&R charged my credit card, but easily and happily agreed to take away that extra charge considering everything that had gone wrong.

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
2.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 2.5

I recently hired R&R Limousine to shuttle friends to Austin for my Birthday party and was quite disappointed about limo...the radio and CD player did not work, so we had no music going or coming from Austin, the limo driver stopped and tried to fix and never could. A few days later checking my bank statement, I noticed an unauthorized charge for $300 by R&R limo, after being so upset about this and calling them to remove charges, they refused and said this was a cleaning fee...DO NOT hire this limo service, they are a bunch of crooks! You will be disappointed!!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 1.5

My out of town guests intended to see the nightlife of downtown Austin after my wedding. Unfortunately, the driver got lost going from the Vintage Villas to downtown. As well, he got lost on the way back from downtown Austin to the Vintage Villas! And explain to me why my "out of town" guests had to pull out their phone GPS to give the driver directions?! Very. Disappointed.

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

If you are planning an important event and need transportation, DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT use R&R ever ever, even if they have a better price. There are no words for how disappointed and appalled I am with this company. They RUINED my wedding day that I had planned for a year.

The bus knowingly left their hub without air conditioning in 90 degree Texas heat and arrived at the W hotel downtown without A/C to pick up my guests to head to Dripping Springs. It was a complete sauna and there was no way my passengers could have rode for an hour without A/C. It was miserable and why they left with no A/C is beyond me. Note: they say they aren't liable for mechanical issues. It took them OVER 1.5 hours (3:30-5pm) to find a new bus (and when they did, driver parked on the side of the W so my guests didn't even know she was there) and my wedding started 1.5 hour later. I lost money because I had to pay my cocktail hour musicians overtime hours and my reception which was supposed to start at 8, started at 9:30 and lost precious hours with my band. We had so much alcohol left since reception was short and that totaled more money. We ate dinner in the dark - I could go on and on, but there were so many things that this affected and I am out thousands of dollars in addition to the money I spent with R&R. R&R refuses to to take responsibility for anything, even the musicians overtime hours.

Not only was the bus late, the driver they sent out HAD no idea to get to my venue. No idea...My guests have videos of the driver on her cell phone, reading a piece of paper, asking for help on how to get to the venue, looking at my guests cell phone all while driving my passengers who flew in all from all over the country for my wedding.
The bus drivers then went to my catering company and asked for meals which they were not entitled too.

They are one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. I would highly recommend never to do business with this company.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
512-947-7433
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
3.1