Royalty House Banquet Facility

Royalty House Banquet Facility

"Experience the Elegance with Royalty"

8201 East Thirteen Mile Road
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful set up. Great food!!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our daughter's wedding was here last August (2013), and it was fabulous. Everyone - Linda, Greg, the entire management and staff, were great. The place is very clean and has a traditional (versus contemporary) look, and that worked well for us. We hired an outside caterer, so there was a lot of coordination needed - and it came off perfectly - which required both the caterer and Royalty House to work well together, and both did, very well! In addition to everything else, the cost was very reasonable, including the cost of liquor - they don't overprice like the hotel-based venues often do. I highly recommend you put Royalty House on your list of places to check out when planning your wedding, unless you MUST have a contemporary venue.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They had wonderful service and they were very accommodating to everything I wanted! Wonderful big dance floor and it the food was excellent!

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! I'm in my late 20s and everyone I know is getting or did get married this year and last, Including me. I had my reception at the royalty house and it was the best hall by far from all wedding halls I went to this year and last. I received many many compliments on how professional and nice everyone that worked my reception. The per plate price was very reasonable and the food was great! The bartenders were personable and easy to talk to and made sure everyone has a good time. I really cant say enough about this hall. A few of my friend/family members had their receptions at expensive places like The pine knob mansion and royal park, these venues were over priced and not worth the money! If you want a non stressful and fun venue then have it where I did at the royalty house!

• Wedding: 06/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were married here in 2012. So accommodating, the prices were unbeatable. I was excited to have the ceremony and reception at 1 place. The staff is simply extraordinary, Linda is the best. So good to be around and work with. The food and service were also great. Highly recommended.

• Wedding: 04/30/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Office staff was extremely easy to work with over email and phone (I planned this from Chicago). They are VERY accommodating and their packages include a lot -- for example, gratuities are included, so that was great. I met with a few other venues where you get nickle and dimed right off the bat, but not at The Royalty House! For our 125 guests at about $40/plate, we had a plated dinner with a choice of chicken or beef with bread, soup, salad, pasta, a small dessert, and open bar.

They usually have a good promotional offer -- we received a premium liquor upgrade, chair covers/sashes, and hors d'oeuvres when we booked. Food is great and there's a lot of it. These people are wedding pros -- they've done a zillion weddings, so they can handle every curve ball that's thrown at them. There was another wedding at the same time as ours but it was not a huge deal. We had a few wedding crashers, though, so maybe have someone keep an eye on the door! They were harmless, but you never know.

The servers were awesome. The head table server was amazing and very attentive. I mentioned to my matron of honor that because I was so focused on cutting the cake, I hadn't gotten a good look at it! Our server overheard me and brought the cake back out to the table so I could see it before it was cut. SO nice.

This hall is nice, I loved it. But I want to point out -- it's a hall. The foyer area has a big staircase and the decor is nice, but the inside looks like a lot of other halls. But we got a great deal on great food, we worked with and were served by great staff, and the entire day was a breeze. It's very important to them that you have a perfect day. Furthermore, what we saved on the hall, food, liquor we were able to put toward other items (videographer, uplighting, nice favors), so make sure to keep that in mind.

• Wedding: 10/03/2009
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I have NEVER been treat so poorly in my LIFE! I went for a taste test so I could put my deposit down. There was hair in my bread and lipstick on my glass. I was still dead set on having my event there UNTIL from what I understand is an owner asked if I had any questions. I told her I didn't like the chicken and all hell broke loose. She appeared to be racist and degraded and disrespected me to the fullest. She told me if I didn't like the chicken they won't be able to please me do I might as well go somewhere else. And that was only one of MANY things I was told. I was in COMPLETE shock. It is beautiful there. But the owners treat blacks with very little respect I mean she totally turned me off and now I don't have a venue. I am so sad

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
586-264-8400
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.3