Serving Southaven,MS; Memphis, TN; & West Memphis, AR

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Royal Design provided excellent service for me on my wedding day! I would highly recommend Dorcas Brazile to future brides. Thanks again Dorcas for everything! My wedding guests Loved the decorations!

• Wedding: 05/22/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

the Quality of service by Dorcas was great ! it looked like a million dollar wedding i have had so many compliments about the decor and flowers! Dorcas was on top of everything i got plenty of phone calls and emails even when i was not that responsive she was always in touch. Very professional i didnt really get a chance to see her during the wedding but when i did she was on her job , she was worth every penny , my wedding kinda got stressful at the end with the location changing she went above and beyond the call of duty as far as helping find a location at the last minute and emergancy change of plans she never complained she just worked and the wedding turned out beautiful i couldnt have asked for a better person to have on my team.

• Wedding: 11/22/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The night before my wedding I had no decorations the people who I thought would help did not come through. My Aunt suggested Royal Design and called her after 9pm the night before the wedding. Royal Design came out to the wedding location and the next day I had two wedding towers for the flowers with two real flower arraignments. Royal Design also set me up a candle table and decorated the bride and grooms table. They did this at the last minute and it was beautiful and no one could tell that the decorations was last minute. I would recommend Royal Design to anyone. We were very happy and pleased. Everything was beautiful. Thanks Royal Design.

• Wedding: 07/18/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really enjoyed working with vendor she took time out to explain all the details to me and what would look good or not and she was very excellent she made my special day the GREATEST.......

Tremille Robinson-Brisco08'

• Wedding: 12/13/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were perfect...sizes were great as well as the colors used.

• Wedding: 06/14/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Royal Design was a very excellent selection , I was very pleased with everything she did, from the first moment she had a positive attitude and kept my spirit high. I can remember a time when I wanted to throw the towel in Mrs. Brazile help me all the way if you need someone to stand by your side she is your choice , if I did it all over again she would still be my first choice........ Her favorite quote is ("You aint ready") and My husband and I wasn't but , we were very very pleased.......

Mrs. Brazile

• Wedding: 02/23/2008
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Royal Design to do my groomsmens flowers, my bouquet, my parents flowers etc. Mrs. Dorcus Brazille was very professional and went above and beyond what was expected of her. I hired another vendor to decorate the church and that vendor did a poor job of providing me with what I paid for and Dorcus stepped in at the last minute and fixed the problem. I am very grateful for her and her team for ensuring that my wedding day was a success. The flowers were so beautiful and my bouquet was live red roses and calli lillies. I would recommend her everytime. I only wished that I had used her for the entire process. Thanks, Charmane Alvares.

• Wedding: 12/29/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Royale Designs was a delight. Their work was beautiful, and thier professionalism was outstanding.

• Wedding: 12/24/2007
870-735-2000
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards