ROUGE FINE CATERING

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Everyone raved about the meal we had at our wedding. We absolutely loved working with the Rouge staff. The wait staff was un real, they memorized the bridal parties names, served my husband and I drinks all throughout the night and were amazingly friendly.

Setting up the menu was a dream and the food is the BEST. You can't choose another food vendor- Rouge has to be it.

Services Used: Catering

Rouge Carering is absolutely fantastic! Staff were incredible to work with! From initial scheduling and tasting to the delicious food and awesome service staff On our wedding day! They were so wonderful to work with and thank you for making our wedding day incredibly yummy!!!!!

Services Used: Catering

Rouge Fine Catering was the first place my husband and I tried for catering and after our tasting we found no reason to even look anywhere else. My venue had a list of approved caterers that we had to choose from and all I can say is I'm so glad Rouge was on it. Their food is AMAZING! When my husband and I went around to all the tables to greet people at the wedding not a plate was left with food on it. We also had delicious hor d'oeurves for cocktail hour and homemade hot chocolate. Again, everything tasted wonderful. Alcoholic beverages were spot on and the employees were all so friendly! They work in conjunction with Sugarbakers bakery so your wedding cake will go through them and that was amazing too!

On a side note my husband's company has always gotten Rouge for their catered events and so he always knew their food was great. Fun fact - you can also eat at Rouge in Hunt Valley any day of the week! They are a restaurant too! Highly recommend this company.

Bonnie
10/11/2014

I can't say enough positive things about our experience with Rouge. Our Event Coordinator, Jordan Bardel, was extremely responsive, organized, and professional. She made herself very available in the days, weeks and months prior to our event. She was also "right there" during the event to take care of any questions or concerns we may have had. Everything went off on a timely basis and the food was FANTASTIC! Many of our guests said guests said that it was that it was some of the best "wedding food" they have ever had. Many thanks to Jordan and Rouge for making my daughter's wedding day so wonderful!

Services Used: Catering

ROUGE Catering ended up being our favorite wedding vendor to work with. We worked with Molly who was extremely professional. We were originally concerned because they weren't on the list of approved caterers and they had never worked in our hall before. But she eased our concerns when she gave us a long list of difficult situations they've been put in in the past and worked seamlessly. Even when our historic hall restricted cooking on site in their kitchen, she was happy to accommodate by cooking our food in her trucks so we could still have the freshest food. She answered my long lists of several questions with promptness and in detail which put my mind at ease.
Originally food was not an important aspect of our wedding. But after visiting not so great caterers we were relieved to find Rouge. They were respectful of our stated budget, presented the food beautifully, their promptness of accommodating our guests, we still receive rave reiviews of everything we served. They even set up and cleaned up faster than I ever thought any vendor could do (1 hr &45 min and 30 min respectively).
She also accommodated an incredibly important aspect of our wedding of wheat allergy by providing a very wide range of glutin free options. She even made up dishes for us that weren't originally on their catering list. Their ability to speak to food alergies with confidence won us over other caterers who said they would also be accommodating but didn't quite seem to understand what a glutin free menu involved. It's not just serving bread on the side, it's checking the ingredients of sauces, cross contamination of flour, etc. With several celiacs in attendance we wanted to put our guests at ease.

I would recommend working with Molly at ROUGE again hands down. Don't worry if they've never been to your venue before, she's trained to work with that sort of situation. It's awesome.

Recently Married

The top priority for our wedding was food and it had to be cooked on-site. We also wanted lamb chops and rockfish, which would be terrible if not cooked perfectly. When I saw that Rouge had ovens on wheels to bring to our venue to cook on site, I knew we had found our caterer! Based on our venue choice, I also had to trust the catering team to set up all my tables, decorations, etc. Rouge far exceeded our expectations from set up to the meal. Throughout the process, I truly felt like I had a team behind us. Anna was super responsive to my many questions and was patient with me as table arrangements changed. She was totally prepared for our venue walkthrough and again confidently answered my questions and offered her professional advice. When I arrived at the reception and opened the ballroom doors, it was set up exactly as I had envisioned. Anna made sure we had a chance to eat and took care of little details like making sure that there were appetizers waiting for us in the bridal suite before the guests arrived and assisting my friend who uses a wheelchair. The servers were top-notch and attentive to all the guests. If you want to work with a truly professional catering and events management team then look no further than Rouge!

Sarah
09/20/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Anna and Rouge Catering. They were absolutely amazing with EVERYTHING. From emailing back and forth, being extremely flexible with our tasting time so my Fiance could attend (his work schedule is crazy) to the day of the wedding. Anna wasn't afraid to ask if she needed anything from us, but had pretty much everything under control the entire time. And my absolute favorite part: All you ever hear is people telling you "I don't think I ate anything at my wedding. We were so busy" ... I was not going to let that happen. I like to eat. When the DJ invited our table up to the buffet line, my new husband and I went to get up and Anna was right behind us with two plates of food already ready. It was amazing! They set up all the cupcakes that my sister made because she was super busy as well and all I heard was how good the food was. THANK YOU SO MUCH! You guys made the night over the top. I have two other sisters - we WILL be back!!

Josh
09/20/2014

Rouge Catering did an amazing job at our wedding! What a great company and the food and service was outstanding.

Services Used: Catering

Rouge was the only caterer we considered for our wedding, and we could not be happier with them. We knew that we needed a caterer who could accommodate a completely gluten-free menu, and Rouge was the only company we found who spoke with authority about dietary restrictions and made us feel comfortable about their work. Not only was the food safe, but it was some of the most delicious dishes we've ever had. Our event coordinator Emily helped us pick a menu that was within our budget and included all the items that we really wanted. I have no doubt we'll still be getting compliments on our buffet for years to come. Emily was kind, calm, efficient, fun, supportive, and incredibly responsive over email and on the phone, answering questions and accommodating a fury of last-minute requests. She knew our venue like the back of her hand and was hugely helpful in organizing the schedule of our wedding day. I was able to drop off our favors, escort cards, and a number of other items to Rouge a few days before, and they transported them and set them up for us in the reception space, saving us a lot of time, effort, and worry. We loved the food and service so much, we had Rouge cater our after-party in Patapsco State Park on the day following the wedding! Emily truly went above and beyond for us, and it made our wedding day so wonderfully easy and enjoyable. I know that we would not have had the same relaxed, fun, well-organized wedding without Emily and Rouge. I hope that someday in the future I have the pleasure of working with them again.

Michelle
09/13/2014

The second thing I did immediately after booking our wedding venue was look for a caterer! The food was a very important part of the wedding for my husband and I- from cocktails to dinner to drinks to late night snacks and special dessert ideas (in addition to wedding cake)! Everyone at Rouge, especially Celeste and Jordan and Chef Jonathan were MORE than a pleasure to work with, and extremely accommodating with all of my ideas. From start to finish, they were extremely responsive and professional. At the event and leading up, Jordan was an absolute delight to work with! Everyone raved about the food, and I could not be happier with our choice :)

Recently Married

Everything Rouge had to offer was great! The food was amazing and the staff was terrific. The person we hired to maintain our buffet went above and beyond. He was so hardworking and was one of the last to leave the venue. I would definitely recommend Rouge for catering, the did a wonderful job.

Services Used: Catering

So my wedding was 8/16/2014.. I am still getting calls from family and friends about the food and service that was at our wedding! The food was just AMAZING! Everything tasted as we asked and the presentation of everything was treated as if we all were of royality!! The servicers was so professional, the set up was breath taking, but most of all not ONE person had nothing to say execpt that when we renew our vows we must have ROUGE there to cater!!! So we are looking forward to doing business with you in the furture!!!

Services Used: Catering

This place has the best food ever! I have never had food taste this good. They set up a time to have a testing, which allowed us to preview other food we would not have thought of for our wedding. Once we decided on the food, they gave ample time to review the menu and change if we wanted to. Celeste was so helpful and could be reached anytime for any matter. The service at the wedding was sit down. They gave the food out fast and set up a great desert table. I could not imagine using any other cater for our wedding. Best food I have ever had in my life.

Teresa
07/19/2014

I cannot express how thrilled I am with my experience with Rouge Catering. Anna, my event manager made the entire process painless and enjoyable. She responded to all my requests and concerns in a timely matter. The reception at my home had some challenges that the entire staff handled efficiently and creatively. And the food . . . well it was simply to die for. I am still getting comments from friends and family about how wonderful the food tasted and and beautifully presented it was. Their "grab and go" stations made the buffet lines run quickly and smoothly, so guests could quickly get back to their tables and enjoy their dinner.
I recommend taking a trip out to Baltimore to see their facility and sample their goodies. As a "foodie" I highly recommend Rouge.

Erin
06/20/2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rouge Catering and Heather who helped make sure every detail from the food to the set up was perfect. I was planning my wedding from out of state which made for meetings and details to be hashed out mainly over email and a few visits. Heather, from the start, was nothing but accommodating, prompt and beyond helpful. After attending several tasting with other caterers it was clear that Rouge rose far above the rest, not just in their amazing food but how they made me feel at ease. They assured me that I would have nothing to worry about, they would take care of everything, and they did. Heather not only made sure my food was perfect but the service was fabulous. Since my wedding was at the Baltimore Museum of Industry they only had 3 hours to transform the space from a museum to wedding venue. She took care of everything including setting up my centerpieces and tables for gifts, guestbooks and decorating them with things I had given her. I walked into the venue and was blown away. She took care of everything including packing my husband and I leftover cupcakes to take back to the hotel since we were so busy we did not get a chance to eat any cake. I would recommend Rouge to anyone, Their food is fabulous and they are wonderful to work with, hiring them you will not have to worry, your event will be wonderful and every detail will be perfect.

Services Used: Catering

Rouge catering did an amazing job with our cocktail and reception food. Celeste, MJ, and other staff worked hard on making our day perfect. They were very tentative and professional. Celeste and MJ were responsive to emails and calls. They worked amazing together with helping me plan my wedding. They were not just the caterers they were my wedding planners :) I respect and appreciate everything they did for me and my guests. My guests had such great things to say about the food and loved the hors d'oeuvres. THANK YOU all sooo much for making our wedding day amazing!!!