Rosie's Fashion Center

Sort By:

4.4/5.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5
I was overall impressed with the service and the selection of dresses at Rosie's. We went over to Mobile, AL on a saturday and did not find my DREAM dress at two stores. We then drove by Rosie's and noticed on the door it stated "No wedding parties on saturdays". The reason was due to Mardi Gras season and their store is packed with young girls getting Mardi Gras ball dresses. My mom went inside and asked if we could just look at the dresses they had. We went inside and to my surprise Rosie (the owner) came over and started helping us. She said if I find any I like I could try them on. After trying on about 6 dresses at this store I found the one. They even placed a tiara and veil on my head to get the full effect. All the ladies were extremely nice and very knowledge.
Wedding: 12/13/2014
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found the perfect dress for my wedding here, at an exceptional price! I worked with Robin and she made the experience great for me and my family.
Wedding: 07/19/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5

Private User 2 Reviews
I would give them four stars but on some categories they need some work. When an employee is helping a customer (there's not many employees there) the employee will tell the person waiting "oh you'll just have to wait." I sat there for a while only wanting to walk in and out to pay my deposit. But everyone picking dresses were before me. Finally I got to put the deposit on my wedding dress and leave. But let me tell you, I found the most precious and perfect dress for me! I'm so excited! The lady that helped me the day before showed it to me and I hated it, but once I got it on, I knew it was MY dress. The prices are very reasonable and the help I actually got was wonderful.
Wedding: Recently Married
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I was in the fitting room when Rosie's daughter came in and grabbed the dress that I wanted out of my hands and sold it to another girl. Rosie would not do anything to justify the action except say. I'm sry. Terrible business. I give it 0/0 stars
Wedding: 01/27/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I found my dress here for a great price! They have a very large selection but you can only shop in you size rack because they do not order gowns. What they have is it. But they do get some great brands and styles for amazing prices! Definitely start here when shopping for wedding dresses in Mobile, AL!
Wedding: 01/25/2014
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
At her pre-Prom dinner my daughter's gown. Started falling down. The tacked/sewn material started dropping to the floor. It was a disaster. Our onlry recourse was to have a Seamstress meet us at the restaurant to help repair it as the store we purchased it from was closed. However the remainder of the gown fell down at Prom. My daughter was allowed to remove the lower skirt and wear the shorter dress which also started falling. This was very devastating and embarassing to say the least.
Wedding: 04/06/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
i had no idea what i wanted in a dress. everything that i thought i wanted to try on, looked terrible on me. rosie just let me keep going. then she offered a dress that i did not like, but she said just try it. IT WAS PERFECT!!! even the fit was perfect. it was made for me. i love rosies.
Wedding: 05/05/2006
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
There was a great selection of bridal gowns at Rosie's. I had a very good idea of the kind of dress I wanted and was very happy with the prices. The customer service was not great but overall, I would recommend that anyone looking for a wedding gown shop here.
Wedding: 01/18/2003
 251-661-0660
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire