Roses For Weddings, Inc.

4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Roses for Weddings is a great option for couples on a budget. Flowers were the lowest on our priority list for the wedding, so we didn't want to be spending a ton of money. RFW had a lot of affordable options. We also used them for chair cover services, which turned out nice. Ety was always quick to respond and very professional. If I could do it all over again, the only thing I would change would be to have had more of an opinion about the end of row decorations. What we ended up with was a bit more plain than I anticipated, but that's my fault for not having more of an opinion and wanting to do things as cheaply as possible. I'd definitely recommend Roses for Weddings!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ety is absolutely amazing, her work it so neat and professional! I would highly suggest using her. I gave her free reign with my flowers and they turned out better than I could have ever imagined. She is SUPER organized, professional and just very easy to work with.

4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just perfect. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. She responded to all my emails within minutes and was very professional. The flowers were just beautiful. I got so many compliments about the roses. The chair covers were wonderful as well!!! I would recommend her to anyone who asks :)

4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Etty does roses and she does them well. I went in looking for more of a mix of flowers and she nicely put it that those are more expensive and roses were her specialty. So we did roses and I loved them. She even found my favorite tree to use as the greenery under the roses.

• Wedding: 07/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ety with Roses for Weddings was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her to any bride! My sister also used her services before me as she was recommended by a couple of her friends. You truly cannot beat the level of service Ety provides, combined with her great value. My flowers, bouquets, arrangements, and centerpieces were just beautiful. Thank you, Ety!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Need a florist for your wedding? Call Ety and you're done. I promise.

Ety was everything you can ask for in a wedding vendor -- excellent her expertise, flexible, quick to respond, affordable and understanding. My flowers were BEAUTIFUL. They we're exactly what I wanted and I received so many positive comments about them. She gave good feedback about what flowers would survive in the heat and what looks best in photos, coming up with many alternatives when I said I didn't want only roses in my bouquet.

Ety was also wonderful to work with and she was always quick to respond and react, even despite my many emails. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for real flowers for their wedding without breaking the bank.

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My flowers were gorgeous and the price was very reasonable!! I have no complaints and I would definitely recommend Roses for Weddings to a bride who loves roses. :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

Ety (Roses for Weddings) did an amazing job with my wedding. She did my flowers, church decor, reception centerpieces, and also took care of the chair covers and bows at the reception. The flowers looked amazing and everyone was commenting about how beautiful they were. I had pictures outside in the hot sun before the wedding and they held up well all day. She worked with me to stay in my budget and she chose flowers that matched the type of look I was after and gave me a very decent price. She also gave me a lot of good advice so I felt I could just let her do what she felt was best without any worries about how it would look and also knowing I was getting great value. She was very responsive to emails, phone calls, questions, etc and I knew I could count on her. It is very important to have peace of mind on your wedding day and not worry about whether or not people are going to do their jobs well, so I would highly recommend Roses for Weddings both for that and for the fact that you can count on everything being done with extremely high quality.

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ety was so flexible and great to work with! She has great value for her flowers and my bouquets were beyond beautiful! She also provided us chair covers that were a beautiful addition to our decor. She was so great and I highly recommend her to anyone in the NE Ohio area!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Quite simply Ety saved the day. After firing our previous florist 3.5 weeks before the wedding I was stressed out. After seeing multiple recommendations for her I called her up at 6:00pm and by 10:00pm I had a signed contract and lots of pictures of our centerpieces and bouquets. What I wanted was very simply and straightforward and Ety provided it all. We lost our previous deposit and still saved TONS of money. Me and the bridesmaids all had calla lily only bouquets they were simply gorgeous.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ety did such a wonderful job on our flowers! We was very helpful in the planning process and the flowers turned out just as I had imagined! The reception would not have looked the same! Would recommend to anyone wanting beautiful flowers!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ety was absolutely amazing to work with. You can tell right when you meet her she knows what she is talking about. I explained to her what theme I was going for for my wedding and she was able to help me get the perfect flowers that were affordable to match what i was looking for. She was honest and upfront about everything and was an absolute pleasure to work with even though my indecisiveness period where I kept changing my mind on the centerpieces. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone loving for a florist.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our flowers from Ety were so beautiful! She did a great job of capturing the picture I had dreamed up in my head for what all of our flowers were supposed to look like! She was so nice and always willing to accomodate all of my changes! My bouquet was stunning and actually lasted almost two weeks in a vase after our wedding, great value and quality!!

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All the flowers were so beautiful. The roses were so fresh and today, 4 days after my wedding, the roses are sitting in vases still looking just as beautiful as the day they were made. The woman who does all the flowers was very friendly and available every time I called her. I added 2 things to my order and she was very happy to take care of it. The price was extremely reasonable for what she did. I was very impressed!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Roses For Weddings for our chair cover rentals. The price and service does not compare to others in the area! They set up on the Thursday before hand and were done within a half hour. The chairs looked great really added to our venue for the Saturday reception.

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful flowers at great prices. The only thing I didn't like is the owner made a comment about another bride's weight to me over the phone. Since I am plus size, and she didn't know it at the time, I was a little thrown off that she would say that to any customer. Other than that, the flowers and delivery were fine.

• Wedding: 03/08/2013
216-926-3316
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards