Roses For Weddings, Inc.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ety is wonderful! We are still in the planning stages of our wedding, but she is the only florist who has been able to offer me a set price for everything I want, just through sending her photos of my ideal wedding flowers. And her price is awesome!! For those who want to DIY, Sam's Club bulk roses cost the same amount for half of the roses that you would get from Ety, and she does everything for you! Simply unbeatable. She has an entire website and FaceBook page that show her work, so you know the quality that you're getting before even signing a contract. Can't say enough good things about her, and I can't wait for my wedding day to see her gorgeous creations!!

Services Used: Flowers

I am so thankful for Ety (Roses for Weddings) and my wedding flowers. We only got two small arrangements since we did artificial bouquets and pew bows. The arrangements were in great condition when we picked them up. She was so flexible on pickup days/times and even offered to bring them to my event in the case that she had another delivery in that area in the days leading up to the wedding (my wedding was in Solon and she is in Medina, so she knew how it was a pretty far drive). When I picked up the flowers, Ety was so personable and sweet and it made me even happier to be doing business with her.

Then she really saved my day! At the wedding rehearsal the night before the wedding, I checked on the flowers in the church's industrial refrigerator and they had frozen!! They were perfectly fine when I stored them in my grandma's regular fridge from Wednesday to Friday, but the church's fridge was too cold. The frozen flowers are unrelated to the company's quality. This would have happened to any flowers in this extra cold refrigerator. I was so upset, so my MOH gave Ety a call from the wedding rehearsal explaining what had happened. Ety immediately wanted to come up with a solution and she agreed to arrange new roses for me for FREE and had them ready the next morning for my mom to pick up the morning of the wedding. She saved me so much stress by doing that. In no way is a vendor required to replace goods because of the client's storage mishap.

I am so thankful that Ety was so compassionate and understanding. The replacement roses were beautiful and worked perfectly for my event. I strongly recommend Ety for your floral needs.

06/20/2015

My flowers were beautiful and fresh. The arrangements were gorgeous and everything was affordable.

Services Used: Flowers

Ety was very helpful in picking out the right flowers and decorations for our wedding ceremony and reception. She happily worked within our budget and even accommodated a last minute request for a few more flowers. Everything was delivered on time and was beautifully arranged. I would definitely recommend Roses for Weddings to future brides.

Services Used: Flowers

Finding Ety was a dream come true for ANYONE planning a wedding - especially me! I had no idea what I wanted in flowers, but somehow she was able to capture my dream for my flowers! Ety is someone who has so much passion for what she does and is a true professional. I could tell that she truly cared about MY happiness the whole way through. The flowers were flawless! They were amazing and fresh and held up the entire day even in the heat! I have hugged her on several occasions and truly feel love for her. She is that person that captures you immediately and you know that you are in good hands. She is meticulous and so sincere. You can't go wrong with her!

Lauren
04/18/2015

Ety was amazing! Not only did she bring beautiful flowers but she even helped me setup my table linens and helped make them look better. She is such a sweet person, and funny! I wouldn't even hesitate to book her in the future!

Services Used: Flowers

I used Ety/Roses for Weddings for my chair covers for my wedding held at Windows on the River in Cleveland. Ety was EXCELLENT when returning any emails or phone calls, she was very prompt. Her prices could not be beat, and the chair covers were well worth the extra money, as they really transformed the space! thank you ety!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Recently Married

Roses for Weddings is a great option for couples on a budget. Flowers were the lowest on our priority list for the wedding, so we didn't want to be spending a ton of money. RFW had a lot of affordable options. We also used them for chair cover services, which turned out nice. Ety was always quick to respond and very professional. If I could do it all over again, the only thing I would change would be to have had more of an opinion about the end of row decorations. What we ended up with was a bit more plain than I anticipated, but that's my fault for not having more of an opinion and wanting to do things as cheaply as possible. I'd definitely recommend Roses for Weddings!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
MJ
09/20/2014

We were working with a budget of 1,000 max. She did an amazing job! Compared to other vendors, her prices were unbeatable by a lot. The flowers were flawless. The reception (held at windows on the river) was beautiful, thanks in large part to Ety!!!! Would use her again in a heartbeat !!!!!

08/23/2014

Ety is absolutely amazing, her work it so neat and professional! I would highly suggest using her. I gave her free reign with my flowers and they turned out better than I could have ever imagined. She is SUPER organized, professional and just very easy to work with.

1+ year ago

Just perfect. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. She responded to all my emails within minutes and was very professional. The flowers were just beautiful. I got so many compliments about the roses. The chair covers were wonderful as well!!! I would recommend her to anyone who asks :)

Services Used: Flowers

Etty does roses and she does them well. I went in looking for more of a mix of flowers and she nicely put it that those are more expensive and roses were her specialty. So we did roses and I loved them. She even found my favorite tree to use as the greenery under the roses.

06/28/2014

Ety with Roses for Weddings was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her to any bride! My sister also used her services before me as she was recommended by a couple of her friends. You truly cannot beat the level of service Ety provides, combined with her great value. My flowers, bouquets, arrangements, and centerpieces were just beautiful. Thank you, Ety!

Services Used: Flowers

Need a florist for your wedding? Call Ety and you're done. I promise.

Ety was everything you can ask for in a wedding vendor -- excellent her expertise, flexible, quick to respond, affordable and understanding. My flowers were BEAUTIFUL. They we're exactly what I wanted and I received so many positive comments about them. She gave good feedback about what flowers would survive in the heat and what looks best in photos, coming up with many alternatives when I said I didn't want only roses in my bouquet.

Ety was also wonderful to work with and she was always quick to respond and react, even despite my many emails. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for real flowers for their wedding without breaking the bank.

1+ year ago

My flowers were gorgeous and the price was very reasonable!! I have no complaints and I would definitely recommend Roses for Weddings to a bride who loves roses. :)

Services Used: Flowers

Ety (Roses for Weddings) did an amazing job with my wedding. She did my flowers, church decor, reception centerpieces, and also took care of the chair covers and bows at the reception. The flowers looked amazing and everyone was commenting about how beautiful they were. I had pictures outside in the hot sun before the wedding and they held up well all day. She worked with me to stay in my budget and she chose flowers that matched the type of look I was after and gave me a very decent price. She also gave me a lot of good advice so I felt I could just let her do what she felt was best without any worries about how it would look and also knowing I was getting great value. She was very responsive to emails, phone calls, questions, etc and I knew I could count on her. It is very important to have peace of mind on your wedding day and not worry about whether or not people are going to do their jobs well, so I would highly recommend Roses for Weddings both for that and for the fact that you can count on everything being done with extremely high quality.