Rose of Sharon Floral Designs

Value
4.7
Flexibility
2+ years ago

Rose of Sharon provided exactly what I had dreamed of for my wedding! The flowers were labeled and explained to us as soon as they arrived. M bouquet turned out better than I imagined! Since I live out-of-state, email was our main way of communication. She was quick to respond! Amazing job! I would recommend her to any bride!

Debbie
10/20/2012

Althea was a pleasure to work with. The flowers were delivered when promised and were absolutely beautiful. She was most accommodating to our requests and more than willing to work within our budget even offering advice on the flowers were doing ourselves!

Shelton
10/19/2012

Althea was wonderful to work with! I went into our appointment knowing very little about flowers, but after just a few minutes she knew exactly what we wanted for our wedding. We had a pretty tight budget and somehow she made everything work without me having to give anything up. Honestly it was the easiest part of the wedding planning! Everything was so beautiful and perfect, I couldn't have been happier!

Services Used: Flowers

Althea at Rose of Sharon Floral Designs was amazing to work with. We had a destination wedding and had only met her once before our big day. Through emails and that one meeting, Althea was able to make our wedding day beautiful. Exactly what we wanted. She was sweet, professional and experienced. We loved working with her.

Monica
10/06/2012

I cannot stop talking about how amazing Althea and Rose of Sharon were for our wedding. I went to my first appointment with a bunch of ideas and no direction and ended up with the flowers of my dream at the wedding. We had quite a few changes in the days before the wedding but she was totally accomadating and able to make it all happen. I have recommended her to every new bride to be that I personally know. And my husband and I plan to continue to use her service for as long as we live in NWA

2+ years ago

Althea was lovely to work with on my reception. Not only is her help invaluable as a florist but she had great advice for the little details that you tend to miss. I would gladly work with her again on any event.

Becky
09/22/2012

We truly enjoyed working with Rosé of Sharon. Althea has a vast knowledge of floral, and understood what we were looking for. The floral was high quality, the arrangements were beautiful. A true pleasure and finishing touches for our daughters wedding.

Lizeth
06/10/2012

I used Rose of Sharon for my wedding and I am pleased to say that my flowers were BEAUTIFUL! I highly recommend Rose of Sharon for your next event! :)

4.3

Very responsive and helpful when dealing with me. It may have been a little expensive, but it was definitely worth it. The quality was amazing.

2+ years ago

When we first had out consult with Althea I really didn't have any idea of what type of flowers I wanted excepted gerber daisies. So my fiancé and I sat down and bookmarked the different styles that we liked from the different arrangement Rose of Sharon has done. From the they were able to help us establish the style we were going for to help create the mood of our wedding. After that we were given three different price ranges from highest to lowest with detailed descriptions on what each one entailed. From that we were able to customize from the three packages creating the best package for us. Overall it was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend them!

Mary
05/19/2012

Althea was very creative with our arrangements - both the personal flowers and the table arrangements for the reception. We were absolutely thrilled with how the flowers turned out. Everyone was complimenting how beautiful everything looked. Additionally, Althea took it upon herself to step in and help out when she saw a problem with the tablecloths which were provided by a different vendor. It helped put my mind at ease knowing I had someone with such a keen eye looking out for me! I really appreciated all her help in making our special day both beautiful and memorable.

4.7

Rose of Sharon was an amazing florist. I gave her very general ideas of my vision and what I was looking for in flowers, and she captured exactly what I wanted perfectly. The flowers truly made my wedding day!

2+ years ago

It was a pleasure working with Althea!

Katy
04/21/2012

It was a delight to work with Althea. She started a Pinterest board for me and posted ideas. She also worked with our budget. We were very pleased with the professional service and flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

Althea was great to work with. She made the entire process as stress free as possible and the flowers were gorgeous! She was a great help every step of the way and I couldn't be happier

Cory
03/24/2012

Althea was great - we had a very extensive initial meeting where we went through lots of likes and dislikes, and we felt like she really "got" us and what we wanted. After that, she was very involved through the whole process - flexible with different price points, pinning ideas she thought we would like, coming to site visits. The whole experience was great!!