Rose of Sharon Floral Designs

Flexibility
Cara
03/09/2013
4.7

My wedding planner said you were the best she had worked with in a long time.

2+ years ago

Rose of Sharon was very helpful and the bouquets were amazing! My sister is even using her for her wedding we liked her so much.

2+ years ago

The flowers and arrangements at our wedding were just perfection! I feel like Rose of Sharon knew exactly what we wanted and what would just accent a beautiful location to begin with. I enjoyed the flowers from the reception tables for a few weeks after the wedding too! Overall, they could not have done a better job.

Services Used: Flowers

I only used them for my bouquets and boots but they were beautiful and she was so sweet to give me quotes on other stuff but we decided to do our own. However she was very reasonable

2+ years ago

Rose of Sharon provided exactly what I had dreamed of for my wedding! The flowers were labeled and explained to us as soon as they arrived. M bouquet turned out better than I imagined! Since I live out-of-state, email was our main way of communication. She was quick to respond! Amazing job! I would recommend her to any bride!

Debbie
10/20/2012

Althea was a pleasure to work with. The flowers were delivered when promised and were absolutely beautiful. She was most accommodating to our requests and more than willing to work within our budget even offering advice on the flowers were doing ourselves!

Shelton
10/19/2012

Althea was wonderful to work with! I went into our appointment knowing very little about flowers, but after just a few minutes she knew exactly what we wanted for our wedding. We had a pretty tight budget and somehow she made everything work without me having to give anything up. Honestly it was the easiest part of the wedding planning! Everything was so beautiful and perfect, I couldn't have been happier!

Services Used: Flowers

Althea at Rose of Sharon Floral Designs was amazing to work with. We had a destination wedding and had only met her once before our big day. Through emails and that one meeting, Althea was able to make our wedding day beautiful. Exactly what we wanted. She was sweet, professional and experienced. We loved working with her.

Monica
10/06/2012

I cannot stop talking about how amazing Althea and Rose of Sharon were for our wedding. I went to my first appointment with a bunch of ideas and no direction and ended up with the flowers of my dream at the wedding. We had quite a few changes in the days before the wedding but she was totally accomadating and able to make it all happen. I have recommended her to every new bride to be that I personally know. And my husband and I plan to continue to use her service for as long as we live in NWA

2+ years ago

Althea was lovely to work with on my reception. Not only is her help invaluable as a florist but she had great advice for the little details that you tend to miss. I would gladly work with her again on any event.

Becky
09/22/2012

We truly enjoyed working with Rosé of Sharon. Althea has a vast knowledge of floral, and understood what we were looking for. The floral was high quality, the arrangements were beautiful. A true pleasure and finishing touches for our daughters wedding.

Lizeth
06/10/2012

I used Rose of Sharon for my wedding and I am pleased to say that my flowers were BEAUTIFUL! I highly recommend Rose of Sharon for your next event! :)

4.3

Very responsive and helpful when dealing with me. It may have been a little expensive, but it was definitely worth it. The quality was amazing.

2+ years ago

When we first had out consult with Althea I really didn't have any idea of what type of flowers I wanted excepted gerber daisies. So my fiancé and I sat down and bookmarked the different styles that we liked from the different arrangement Rose of Sharon has done. From the they were able to help us establish the style we were going for to help create the mood of our wedding. After that we were given three different price ranges from highest to lowest with detailed descriptions on what each one entailed. From that we were able to customize from the three packages creating the best package for us. Overall it was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend them!

Mary
05/19/2012

Althea was very creative with our arrangements - both the personal flowers and the table arrangements for the reception. We were absolutely thrilled with how the flowers turned out. Everyone was complimenting how beautiful everything looked. Additionally, Althea took it upon herself to step in and help out when she saw a problem with the tablecloths which were provided by a different vendor. It helped put my mind at ease knowing I had someone with such a keen eye looking out for me! I really appreciated all her help in making our special day both beautiful and memorable.

4.7

Rose of Sharon was an amazing florist. I gave her very general ideas of my vision and what I was looking for in flowers, and she captured exactly what I wanted perfectly. The flowers truly made my wedding day!