Rose Chapel

Flexibility:
(4.5 / 5.0)
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We were initially attracted to the Rose Chapel for our wedding reception because they were the only venue in the area which could accommodate a guest list our size that would also allow us to bring in our own food and alcohol. Since we were sticking to a strict budget and had a large guest list, that was very important to us.

The only reason I didn't give them 5/5 for Flexibility is because they have a "No Kegs" rule. Other than that, they were truly VERY flexible and incredibly willing to work with us! They allowed us to move our "decorating time" to earlier in the wedding day so that my bridesmaids and I would be sure to have plenty of time to get ready before the ceremony. They worked with me to ensure that I would have the right table setup for all of my guests and they had all of the tables perfectly arranged on the morning of the wedding, making the decorating process on the morning of the wedding so easy. They contacted all of my wedding vendors and really eliminated me as the middle man when it came to day-of planning. Best of all, they quickly responded to every email I sent, which truly helped wedding planning stress to be lessened. They truly worked to ensure that we were happy and stress-free!

We had our ceremony at another venue and held our reception in the Grand Ballroom and the smaller Reception Salon. We used the Grand Ballroom for dinner and dancing and the smaller Reception Salon for the buffet, photobooth, and overflow tables. It couldn't have been a more perfect for the size of our wedding (about 180 guests).

It was beautiful and every staff member was so helpful - especially Joni and Simone! I am so happy with our choice to use the Rose Chapel.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Simone was usually my go to person by email and she always answered my questions within a day. We made a few changes the day of the wedding (moving the ceremony indoors versus out in the courtyard) and they didn’t miss a beat. We’ve never met so many people who were as excited as we were about the wedding. Their enthusiasm is contagious! Thank you, Jan for all your help on the day of. It was amazing being able to “relax” and not having to worry about all the little and big things. Highly recommended. Everyone kept telling us how beautiful the chapel was and the grounds.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
JuneBride
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joni and all the crew at Rose Chapel were the upmost blessings. Being the mother of the bride they made my job so much easier. Joni is such a wonderful help in organizing everything. If I ever have another big event I will be using them again. Can't say enough about them. Beautiful and a great value hand in hand.

• Wedding: 06/16/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Shawna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Rose Chapel is a beautiful venue and the service that is included with the price of the venue is amazing! They provided assistance with the ballroom and chapel setup, they provided a coordinator the day and night of the event along with a couple of other staff to assist with whatever you needed. I LOVED doing business with this facility and their staff were wonderful to work with!!

• Wedding: 06/15/2014
Kathy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Simone was a huge help on the entire day. Definitely recommend this venue.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our experience was fantastic. The ladies are very professional, helpful and courteous. We loves our time at the Rose Chapel.

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
Sara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After searching venues in Tarrant county area, the Rose Chapel was by far the best venue. Besides being a beautiful place; it was also affordable and includes everything you need for your dream wedding. The Rose Chapel staff was professional, helpful and caring; Joni was the best wedding coordinator a bride could ask for. Our guests gave us many compliments about our choice of venue. Many thanks to all the staff at Rose Chapel for making our wedding day special.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

My wedding coordinator didn't do much the day of the wedding. Did nothing to help make things run smoother. Since she did nothing to help, our ceremony started 30 min late. People were leaving the reception bc our photos were taking so long and she wouldn't open the buffet or even ask me, my husband or my parents. So 1/3 of our guests were gone when we got back. She also lied to my face during rehearsal. We had people from out of town that were late so we were late to our rehearsal and they only let us practice once. They said they had another rehearsal after ours At 830pm. We stayed in the hall and outside til after 9 and no one ever came. The coordinator left when we left. And we needed that extra time to figure out cultural differences between my husband's and my families.

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved having my wedding at Rose Chapel! The best part about the place is the coordinators that help you. They did the set up, break down, confirmed with our vendors, and made sure everything ran smoothly the day of. They went above and beyond for us to make sure we had the perfect wedding. The garden was absolutely gorgeous for our ceremony.

• Wedding: 04/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I decided upon this venue initially based on the value and how sweet all the ladies were when I first toured this venue. They exceeded my expectations to the very end!!! I looked at a lot of places and I can honestly say this is the MOST beautiful place and the BEST value in the DFW area! The courtyard is breathtaking and the building reminds me of an old English cottage you would find in the countryside. The ladies were so sweet and willing to do whatever necessary to make my day perfect. I used their wait staff and my entire event ran perfectly. I also used a few recommended vendors from their list, and was blown away by their services as well!!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
Dorothy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff were wonderful. Very helpful and accommodating with all of my needs. Made the evening relaxed and very easy to enjoy.

• Wedding: 03/28/2014
brandi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Rose Chapel was amazing and perfect for my wedding reception. Simone and Joanie were the sweetest. On the day of the event Mrs. Juanita was so helpful! I made the right choice when I chose them. The value is great and the facility is beautiful! !!!

• Wedding: 03/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved everything about this venue! The staff was enormously helpful, so friendly and excited for us. We got an incredible deal that was perfect for our budget and the staff went above and beyond what they had to do to make our day special. Our friends kept telling us over and over how beautiful it was, and our photographer and videographer got the most beautiful and unique shots from all different areas of the venue. Thanks Rose Chapel!

• Wedding: 02/23/2014
3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Very affordable venue. Convenient for guests (parking, one venue for ceremony and reception, easy to find location close to hotels).

• Wedding: 01/18/2014
Lacey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could have chosen a better venue for our daughter,Christina's wedding. The weather didn't cooperate but the staff of the venue certainly did. The staff was absolutely super! We could not have been more pleased. The wedding was beautiful! The reception great! And all those who in attendance could not have been more complimentary of both the venue and staff. I will definitely recommend them to everyone I know looking for a venue.

• Wedding: 12/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a beautiful wedding at Rose Chapel. We could not have asked for a better venue and group of people to work with. Everyone was extremely helpful and nice to work with. There was not one thing that went wrong at the rehearsal or the wedding. Lots of our guests were commenting how wonderful this venue is. It is a best kept secret, so lucky we happned to find this place. It was definately a storybook wedding! Special thanks to the wonderful staff at Rose Chapel who made our daughter feel like the most important and beautiful bride in the world. Shannan

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
817-926-2800
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7