Rose Chapel

Flexibility:
 (4.5/5.0)

Sort By:

JuneBride 8 Reviews
Simone was usually my go to person by email and she always answered my questions within a day. We made a few changes the day of the wedding (moving the ceremony indoors versus out in the courtyard) and they didn’t miss a beat. We’ve never met so many people who were as excited as we were about the wedding. Their enthusiasm is contagious! Thank you, Jan for all your help on the day of. It was amazing being able to “relax” and not having to worry about all the little and big things. Highly recommended. Everyone kept telling us how beautiful the chapel was and the grounds.
Wedding: 06/28/2014

Shawna 1 Reviews
Joni and all the crew at Rose Chapel were the upmost blessings. Being the mother of the bride they made my job so much easier. Joni is such a wonderful help in organizing everything. If I ever have another big event I will be using them again. Can't say enough about them. Beautiful and a great value hand in hand.
Wedding: 06/16/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kathy 1 Reviews
The Rose Chapel is a beautiful venue and the service that is included with the price of the venue is amazing! They provided assistance with the ballroom and chapel setup, they provided a coordinator the day and night of the event along with a couple of other staff to assist with whatever you needed. I LOVED doing business with this facility and their staff were wonderful to work with!!
Wedding: 06/15/2014

Ashley 3 Reviews
Simone was a huge help on the entire day. Definitely recommend this venue.
Wedding: 06/14/2014

Sara 1 Reviews
Our experience was fantastic. The ladies are very professional, helpful and courteous. We loves our time at the Rose Chapel.
Wedding: 06/08/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
After searching venues in Tarrant county area, the Rose Chapel was by far the best venue. Besides being a beautiful place; it was also affordable and includes everything you need for your dream wedding. The Rose Chapel staff was professional, helpful and caring; Joni was the best wedding coordinator a bride could ask for. Our guests gave us many compliments about our choice of venue. Many thanks to all the staff at Rose Chapel for making our wedding day special.
Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved having my wedding at Rose Chapel! The best part about the place is the coordinators that help you. They did the set up, break down, confirmed with our vendors, and made sure everything ran smoothly the day of. They went above and beyond for us to make sure we had the perfect wedding. The garden was absolutely gorgeous for our ceremony.
Wedding: 04/27/2014

Dorothy 1 Reviews
I decided upon this venue initially based on the value and how sweet all the ladies were when I first toured this venue. They exceeded my expectations to the very end!!! I looked at a lot of places and I can honestly say this is the MOST beautiful place and the BEST value in the DFW area! The courtyard is breathtaking and the building reminds me of an old English cottage you would find in the countryside. The ladies were so sweet and willing to do whatever necessary to make my day perfect. I used their wait staff and my entire event ran perfectly. I also used a few recommended vendors from their list, and was blown away by their services as well!!
Wedding: 03/29/2014

brandi 1 Reviews
The staff were wonderful. Very helpful and accommodating with all of my needs. Made the evening relaxed and very easy to enjoy.
Wedding: 03/28/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Rose Chapel was amazing and perfect for my wedding reception. Simone and Joanie were the sweetest. On the day of the event Mrs. Juanita was so helpful! I made the right choice when I chose them. The value is great and the facility is beautiful! !!!
Wedding: 03/09/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We loved everything about this venue! The staff was enormously helpful, so friendly and excited for us. We got an incredible deal that was perfect for our budget and the staff went above and beyond what they had to do to make our day special. Our friends kept telling us over and over how beautiful it was, and our photographer and videographer got the most beautiful and unique shots from all different areas of the venue. Thanks Rose Chapel!
Wedding: 02/23/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We could have chosen a better venue for our daughter,Christina's wedding. The weather didn't cooperate but the staff of the venue certainly did. The staff was absolutely super! We could not have been more pleased. The wedding was beautiful! The reception great! And all those who in attendance could not have been more complimentary of both the venue and staff. I will definitely recommend them to everyone I know looking for a venue.
Wedding: 12/07/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had a beautiful wedding at Rose Chapel. We could not have asked for a better venue and group of people to work with. Everyone was extremely helpful and nice to work with. There was not one thing that went wrong at the rehearsal or the wedding. Lots of our guests were commenting how wonderful this venue is. It is a best kept secret, so lucky we happned to find this place. It was definately a storybook wedding! Special thanks to the wonderful staff at Rose Chapel who made our daughter feel like the most important and beautiful bride in the world. Shannan
Wedding: 10/11/2013

May 2 Reviews
We loved working with the ladies of Rose Chapel! They were absolutely amazing, friendly and very knowledgeable. You couldn't ask for better customer service. :)
Wedding: 05/18/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We got married in the rose garden outside under a grapevine veranda with 20 family members-it was BEAUTIFUL. Roses, irises and a variety of flowers were blooming all around us and are in the background of all of our wedding pictures. The staff was super helpful and very flexible as I even changed the time of day after we decided to do an evening wedding followed up by a reception at Ellerbee Fine Foods. We rented the outside courtyard for 1 1/2 hours and Rose chapel did not rush us out and allowed us extra time to take pictures which I really appreciate.
I also appreciated the fact that we could use the chapel inside if the weather was rainy so at least we had a backup plan for bad weather. Fortunately we were able to get married outside but it was peace of mind knowing we had another option.
We got dressed in the brides and grooms rooms provided which were very comfortable and are inside the chapel area.
Overall the experience was wonderful and I would highly recommend Rose Chapel for any venue!
Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot express how awesome this place is!!!! The staff is absolutely wonderful!!!!! They are amazing! I don't know how I would have made it through my wedding without Joni! She is one of the coordinators. I did not have a thing to worry about! I recommend them to the fullest!!!! My wedding was in February and I am still grateful for them this day!
Wedding: 02/22/2013
 817-926-2800
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire