Rose Chapel

Value
Flexibility
Natasha & Courtney
08/08/2015

The Rose Chapel has the nicest staff I've ever met. Everyone is extremely helpful! The pricing that we were quoted fits our budget perfectly! After looking here we did not look any further! Aug 8 cant come soon enough

Amber & Kasey
Recently Married

Rose Chapel was a beautiful venue with awesome staff! Everyone was really supportive and guided us along the way. Our wedding day was so very smooth! I was so pleased with the outcome!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Rose chapel has a great enthusiastic staff. The venue is beautiful with historic charm. The rose chapel is highly recommend.

Stephanie
09/19/2014

Beautiful venue. Great staff. Very easy to work with.

Kaegurl
06/28/2014

Simone was usually my go to person by email and she always answered my questions within a day. We made a few changes the day of the wedding (moving the ceremony indoors versus out in the courtyard) and they didn’t miss a beat. We’ve never met so many people who were as excited as we were about the wedding. Their enthusiasm is contagious! Thank you, Jan for all your help on the day of. It was amazing being able to “relax” and not having to worry about all the little and big things. Highly recommended. Everyone kept telling us how beautiful the chapel was and the grounds.

Shawna
06/16/2014

Joni and all the crew at Rose Chapel were the upmost blessings. Being the mother of the bride they made my job so much easier. Joni is such a wonderful help in organizing everything. If I ever have another big event I will be using them again. Can't say enough about them. Beautiful and a great value hand in hand.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Kathy
06/15/2014

The Rose Chapel is a beautiful venue and the service that is included with the price of the venue is amazing! They provided assistance with the ballroom and chapel setup, they provided a coordinator the day and night of the event along with a couple of other staff to assist with whatever you needed. I LOVED doing business with this facility and their staff were wonderful to work with!!

Ashley
06/14/2014

Simone was a huge help on the entire day. Definitely recommend this venue.

Sara
06/08/2014

Our experience was fantastic. The ladies are very professional, helpful and courteous. We loves our time at the Rose Chapel.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After searching venues in Tarrant county area, the Rose Chapel was by far the best venue. Besides being a beautiful place; it was also affordable and includes everything you need for your dream wedding. The Rose Chapel staff was professional, helpful and caring; Joni was the best wedding coordinator a bride could ask for. Our guests gave us many compliments about our choice of venue. Many thanks to all the staff at Rose Chapel for making our wedding day special.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved having my wedding at Rose Chapel! The best part about the place is the coordinators that help you. They did the set up, break down, confirmed with our vendors, and made sure everything ran smoothly the day of. They went above and beyond for us to make sure we had the perfect wedding. The garden was absolutely gorgeous for our ceremony.

Dorothy
03/29/2014

I decided upon this venue initially based on the value and how sweet all the ladies were when I first toured this venue. They exceeded my expectations to the very end!!! I looked at a lot of places and I can honestly say this is the MOST beautiful place and the BEST value in the DFW area! The courtyard is breathtaking and the building reminds me of an old English cottage you would find in the countryside. The ladies were so sweet and willing to do whatever necessary to make my day perfect. I used their wait staff and my entire event ran perfectly. I also used a few recommended vendors from their list, and was blown away by their services as well!!

brandi
03/28/2014

The staff were wonderful. Very helpful and accommodating with all of my needs. Made the evening relaxed and very easy to enjoy.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Rose Chapel was amazing and perfect for my wedding reception. Simone and Joanie were the sweetest. On the day of the event Mrs. Juanita was so helpful! I made the right choice when I chose them. The value is great and the facility is beautiful! !!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved everything about this venue! The staff was enormously helpful, so friendly and excited for us. We got an incredible deal that was perfect for our budget and the staff went above and beyond what they had to do to make our day special. Our friends kept telling us over and over how beautiful it was, and our photographer and videographer got the most beautiful and unique shots from all different areas of the venue. Thanks Rose Chapel!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could have chosen a better venue for our daughter,Christina's wedding. The weather didn't cooperate but the staff of the venue certainly did. The staff was absolutely super! We could not have been more pleased. The wedding was beautiful! The reception great! And all those who in attendance could not have been more complimentary of both the venue and staff. I will definitely recommend them to everyone I know looking for a venue.