Rose Bud Floral Art

Rose Bud Floral Art

"Creating Designs that are Uniquely You"

55 Pitman Ave.
(4.8 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you guys do much!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Tracey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were so happy to have Bob and crew create our wedding flowers. They are all talented and they created such special arrangements for us. I just LOVED my bridal bouquet and the flowers for the reception lasted for two weeks. Thanks RBFA for making our day special

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

EXCELLENT quality, service, and flowers!!!! Bob and his staff did a great job with my flowers for my wedding. I felt like I was the only bride he was working with. I cried when I saw the flowers because they were so beautiful. I would recommend Rose Bud Floral Art to any bride, you will be happy you called...I promise.
Emily Slemmer

• Wedding: 04/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bob and everyone else we dealt with at RoseBud were amazing! My bouquet was gorgeous and so were all of the other bouquets & boutonnieres! I knew nothing about flowers and had no idea what I wanted just knew what colors I wanted (purple and white). Bob and his team put together some beautiful arrangements that turned out to be exactly what I wanted.

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rose Bud Floral Art did an amazing job for my wedding. They took my ideas and made them so much more beautiful than I could imagine! The staff was helpful, creative, and easy to work with throughout the whole process. I received so many compliments on my bouquets and centerpieces. Thank you for helping to make my day beautiful!

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Easy to work with, Great Staff, Flexible Consultation Hours. I am a school teacher, with 2 children (Second Marriage) so it was difficult to meet with vendors to plan my wedding. Bob at Rosebuds stayed after hours for a 7PM Appointment with me and I am thrilled that he did. We planned basically my entire wedding in that one hr consultation and had 2 followup phone conversations just to cross t's and dot i's. My wedding was absolutely amazing. Rosebuds provided flowers for my church (bows and altar pieces), My wedding party and centerpieces for my reception hall. Everything was amazing but My centerpieces really stood out! They had lights in them (which made my hall look even nicer) and my guests were thrilled that I gave them away as gifts. They stand by their flowers and deliver nothing less than perfection. I will use rosebud for flowers in the future

• Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely a blessing to have an awesome florist in such a small town. My flowers lasted for a very long time. I will continue to purchase my floral arrangements from Bob , and continue to spread the word to those who haven't had the amazing opportunity to have him make flowers for them. Thank you so much !!! My wedding was compete with the flowers.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Julie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic floral arrangements and Kate is fantastic to work with! My bouquets came out way better than I ever could have imagined and my hairpiece was fabulous. Work with this florist, and I promise you will NOT be disappointed!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bob and his staff were outstanding. I met Bob at a Bridal Show and knew right away I could work with him. He was so friendly and professional. I got so many compliments on my bouquet and centerpieces all night at my wedding I cant say thank you enough. I recommend rosebuds to everyone I meet.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Bob and Rosebud for my recent wedding. He created exactly what I wanted, even without an in-person consultation. He was always very responsive and I would highly recommend Rosebud to others for a wedding.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I was very happy with our wedding flowers. I was able to talk with bob and his staff about any changes i needed to make. I was very pleased with the centerpieces me and my husband had ordered. I received many compliments by my family and friends on the flowers. The prices were very fair compared to other florist. I would deff use them again for any occasion. I would recommend all my friends and family to rosebud florist.

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rose buds did a fantastic job with my wedding. I was very happy with the work they did on my bouquets! We had received many thumbs up on all the flowers bob and his staff at rosebud did. Even the delivery man was extremly helpful going over the order when at my house. I will be looking forward to using rosebuds in the future!! I want to say thanks again to bob and rosebud staff!!!

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Artistic and professional is my review of Rosebuds FloralArt. From the beginning, the appointment, to the consultation and eventually the delivery of my bouquets and centerpieces my wedding plans went smoothly. I was impressed with the shop's staff and they out performed my expectations. Thanks for coming thru for me. Summer

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful!!! We could not have asked for more! Bob truly went above and beyond. The centerpieces were so immaculate that they set the tone for the entire event! Thank you so much for making our wedding such a beautiful event!

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bob and Morgan at Rose Bud did such a fantastic job on my wedding flowers. From the start Bob was very helpful, I came in with several ideas and Bob spent hours with me going over everything to make sure it turned out the way I imagined!! Thank you very much for making things so easy and taking the time to work with me the flowers turned out beautiful!!

• Wedding: 06/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

RoseBud Florist did an amazing job designing the arrangements and bouquets for our wedding. We had numerous compliments on the ceremony flowers..Along with the bridal bouquet and wedding cake flowers! They were always quick to reply to questions and very easy to work with. We have used Rosebud in the past for other arrangements and there really was no question who would do our wedding.

Heather and Henry Hadraba

• Wedding: 05/04/2012
856-589-9420
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment