Rose Bud Floral Art

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My wedding was this past Friday and Rosebud was wonderful! Our centerpieces were gorgeous, we got numerous compliments from family and friends on how beautiful the flowers looked! My bridal bouquets and bridesmaid bouquets came out perfectly, the Rosebud staff really went above and beyond to make sure everything was wonderful for our big day. Bob was perfect from the beginning, working with the budget my now husband and I had set and giving good advice when we weren't sure on certain details. He was very helpful, never pushy or trying to upsell us on anything. He really cares about his clients and everyone at the shop is friendly and talented. I would recommend anyone using Rosebud, I know your wedding flowers will look beautiful no matter what you choose when you work with them :)

Services Used: Flowers

Very reasonable prices. I had a very large bridal party and the flowers didn't break the bank. I was even able to preview all of my wedding flowers the day before the wedding incase I needed to make changes.

Services Used: Flowers

Bob was very professional we live in Myrtle Beach South Carolina I came up in July 2014 meant with Bob told him what I think I wanted and he worked with me. I did everything in July with Bob and over the phone . Our centerpieces were great I showed Bob a picture of what I wanted and the centerpieces came out better then I ever thought they would. The single lily for the bridesmaid's were out of this world with the red berries and greenery. The unity candle was fabulous Rose Bud did a great job and I would recommend them and use them again.
Russell

Tracey
11/08/2014

The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you guys do much!

Services Used: Flowers

My husband and I were so happy to have Bob and crew create our wedding flowers. They are all talented and they created such special arrangements for us. I just LOVED my bridal bouquet and the flowers for the reception lasted for two weeks. Thanks RBFA for making our day special

Services Used: Flowers

EXCELLENT quality, service, and flowers!!!! Bob and his staff did a great job with my flowers for my wedding. I felt like I was the only bride he was working with. I cried when I saw the flowers because they were so beautiful. I would recommend Rose Bud Floral Art to any bride, you will be happy you called...I promise.
Emily Slemmer

Services Used: Flowers

Bob and everyone else we dealt with at RoseBud were amazing! My bouquet was gorgeous and so were all of the other bouquets & boutonnieres! I knew nothing about flowers and had no idea what I wanted just knew what colors I wanted (purple and white). Bob and his team put together some beautiful arrangements that turned out to be exactly what I wanted.

Stephanie
11/30/2013

Rose Bud Floral Art did an amazing job for my wedding. They took my ideas and made them so much more beautiful than I could imagine! The staff was helpful, creative, and easy to work with throughout the whole process. I received so many compliments on my bouquets and centerpieces. Thank you for helping to make my day beautiful!

1+ year ago

Easy to work with, Great Staff, Flexible Consultation Hours. I am a school teacher, with 2 children (Second Marriage) so it was difficult to meet with vendors to plan my wedding. Bob at Rosebuds stayed after hours for a 7PM Appointment with me and I am thrilled that he did. We planned basically my entire wedding in that one hr consultation and had 2 followup phone conversations just to cross t's and dot i's. My wedding was absolutely amazing. Rosebuds provided flowers for my church (bows and altar pieces), My wedding party and centerpieces for my reception hall. Everything was amazing but My centerpieces really stood out! They had lights in them (which made my hall look even nicer) and my guests were thrilled that I gave them away as gifts. They stand by their flowers and deliver nothing less than perfection. I will use rosebud for flowers in the future

Julie
10/26/2013

Absolutely a blessing to have an awesome florist in such a small town. My flowers lasted for a very long time. I will continue to purchase my floral arrangements from Bob , and continue to spread the word to those who haven't had the amazing opportunity to have him make flowers for them. Thank you so much !!! My wedding was compete with the flowers.

Michelle
10/19/2013

Fantastic floral arrangements and Kate is fantastic to work with! My bouquets came out way better than I ever could have imagined and my hairpiece was fabulous. Work with this florist, and I promise you will NOT be disappointed!

1+ year ago

Bob and his staff were outstanding. I met Bob at a Bridal Show and knew right away I could work with him. He was so friendly and professional. I got so many compliments on my bouquet and centerpieces all night at my wedding I cant say thank you enough. I recommend rosebuds to everyone I meet.

1+ year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Bob and Rosebud for my recent wedding. He created exactly what I wanted, even without an in-person consultation. He was always very responsive and I would highly recommend Rosebud to others for a wedding.

Services Used: Flowers

I was very happy with our wedding flowers. I was able to talk with bob and his staff about any changes i needed to make. I was very pleased with the centerpieces me and my husband had ordered. I received many compliments by my family and friends on the flowers. The prices were very fair compared to other florist. I would deff use them again for any occasion. I would recommend all my friends and family to rosebud florist.

Services Used: Flowers

Rose buds did a fantastic job with my wedding. I was very happy with the work they did on my bouquets! We had received many thumbs up on all the flowers bob and his staff at rosebud did. Even the delivery man was extremly helpful going over the order when at my house. I will be looking forward to using rosebuds in the future!! I want to say thanks again to bob and rosebud staff!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Artistic and professional is my review of Rosebuds FloralArt. From the beginning, the appointment, to the consultation and eventually the delivery of my bouquets and centerpieces my wedding plans went smoothly. I was impressed with the shop's staff and they out performed my expectations. Thanks for coming thru for me. Summer