Ron Foster, Non-Denominational Wedding Minister - NW Arkansas / NE Oklahoma / SW Missouri

Favorite
Fayetteville, AR
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ron Foster was so great to deal with. We're so thankful that we found him to officiate our wedding. He was so very easy to get along with and very much a gentleman. He also got along so great with everyone involved with our wedding, and helped make it an event to remember. He was early, friendly, knowledgeable and patient, and has a great sense of humor as well. We recommend Ron Foster to anyone in need of his services, even on short notice.

Services Used: Officiant

Just wanted to leave a review to say how much we enjoyed having Ron officiate our wedding ceremony! He was very professional, timely, and always responded promptly to emails, etc. He performed a very nice ceremony and he was funny, too. A lot of our guests commented on what a great job he did! Thanks, Ron!
-Marc & Haley Blackwell

Services Used: Officiant

RON FOSTER IS THE MAN! we had some hiccups before the wedding started and Ron was so professional and had a great sense of humor about it. I am so glad I did my research and found him. He took our ceremony and made it fun and relaxing. We totally recommend him to everyone. My husband really enjoyed hanging out with him.
Keep up the awesome work Ron!

Services Used: Officiant

Ron was incredible! We are not from the area and were a bit hesitant to use an officiant that we found online. Ron was quick to answer phone calls and patient with all of our questions. He arrived early to the wedding and dressed perfectly for the occassion. He was a fantastic officiant and a pleasure to be around. We would recommend Ron to anyone looking for an officiant!!!

Services Used: Officiant

Very professional. Personalized the ceremony to fit the blending of our families. I love the way it was just for us and our kids.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Ron Foster was not only professional and provided quality service, but he was also pleasant, interactive and social, which in a stressful situation is an invaluable quality. I would STRONGLY recommend
ron@ronsweddings.com for anyone needing a personable and comfortable officiant. Jackie in Gentry, AR

Ayla
12/12/2012

We absolutely loved having Ron perform our wedding ceremony. He was understanding, helpful, and patient. He listened to what we were hoping for and provided the perfect type of ceremony and script for us. We made a great choice and had a ceremony that was perfectly tailored to us and everything we wanted.

Services Used: Officiant

Ron was so versatile. He was open to anything that we wanted. Our ceremony might have been a little on the unique side and he was up for it all, even including our dog in the ceremony. He hung around after and mingled and fit right in as part of the family! We just loved him!

Services Used: Officiant

Ron was a God-send to us for our wedding. Our first officiant backed out late in the game and Ron was very willing to work with us-- he even went so far as to learn new portions of the ceremony that were specific to my ethnic background and brand new to him. I would highly recommend working with Ron-- especially if you need someone to be open to your suggestions and wishes for your big day.

Services Used: Officiant

Ron was at the chapel for both the rehearsal and the wedding before we were. He personalized the ceremony to include our children, which was important to us. I would choose Ron again!

Services Used: Officiant

We loved Ron as our officiant. He has a wonderful social manner and seems to truly love relating to people. Totally "normal", "cool", and physically attractive man. He has a very sincere, sacred manner in his ceremony and tailored the occasion to our exact wishes. We truly enjoyed working with him. I think he truly appreciates being able to provide this service to people. That is a wonderful quality in any person! We would definitely recommend his services to anyone, and would always use him in the future.

Services Used: Officiant

We loved Ron! He was wonderful and made a ceremony even more memorable! It was an unforgettable, magical evening. :)

Services Used: Officiant

Ron did a lovely job officiating at my daughter's wedding. He hit the perfect balance of dignity and personal requests of the couple. I highly recommend him. He was easy to work with and the results were just what everyone wanted.

Services Used: Officiant

Ron is an awesome man. We thoroughly enjoyed having him officiate our wedding. Thanks!!

Services Used: Officiant

Ron was super flexible with us and very understanding, as we were very late starting the ceremony. He did a wonderful job conducting the ceremony also. We consider ourselves lucky to have found Ron for our wedding!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Ron Foster provided just the type of service I needed for my intimate ceremony.