Romanza Strings

Value
Flexibility
LaDonna
11/08/2014

Very happy with the professional service. The strings played all the
grooms favorites from arrival of guests to the end of the cocktail hour.
The music added so much to the wedding, and the communication
leading up to the event was superb. I would recommend them for
all special occasions.

Stephanie
11/08/2014

Lucia and her musician's did an amazing job playing for my wedding! Lucia was very helpful through the whole planning process, she even took the time to coordinate with my church's music director to make sure everyone was on the same page. I'm still getting compliments on how beautiful the music was! Thank you Lucia!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Romanza strings provided beautiful ceremony music for our event! Lucia is very professional and we would highly recommend their services without hesitation!

Kimberly
05/24/2014

Lucia with Romanza Strings was fabulous to work with! She was kind and patient and answered all of my questions. It was a pleasure to work with her! For our Tampa wedding, Romanza strings was more reasonably priced than local string musicians. I received compliments on the music for our ceremony. Use Romanza strings, there's no need to consider any other options!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Romanza Strings was recommended by our officiant when we discussed that we wanted live music at our wedding ceremony and we are so thankful we found them and that they were available on our date. We used a two person group, violin and cello, and it was absolutely beautiful. You could tell by the quality, that they are professionals and very good at what they do. We had an outdoor beach ceremony and they were set up under a tent. They provided music prior to the ceremony, during, and briefly after as well. We communicated through email as we were out of state and Lucia covered all of the questions we had. She allowed us to pick the music for each part of the wedding party entering and exiting, but also gave some common suggestions to choose from, which was very helpful. The quality we got for the price we paid was excellent. Would definitely recommend.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Lucia was amazing to work with! They did an amazing job at our wedding. The music was beautiful and we were very impressed with everything.

Cindy
02/15/2014

So wonderful! Romanza strings played beautiful. Coordination and planning with then through emails was smooth and their willingness to play my unconventional music choices was so appreciated! They really added a special touch to my ceremony!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Romanza Strings: Simply Fabulous.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Romanza Strings provided us with a string trio for our wedding on Lido Key Beach. Working with Lucia was very easy. She offered song suggestions and planned the majority of our music program for us. We even decided the day before the wedding that we were going to move the ceremony time up an hour due to the weather. They were there on time and everything was perfect. I was too wrapped up in the moment to hear the music myself, but all of my guests said they enjoyed it. Thanks ladies!

Anonymous
1+ year ago

Romanza Strings did an amazing job performing at my wedding ceremony! They did a fantastic job and made the ceremony beautiful! Everyone commented on how amazing they were, and the touch of elegance that they added to the wedding ceremony!
I can not say enough good things about Romanza Strings! They were very professional and did a beautiful job! I would recommend them to everyone and anyone!
From day one they were great, very quick to respond to emails and easy to contact by phone. They put everything together for me and made sure to keep me informed, and you can not beat the cost for what you will receive in return! I loved having Romanza Strings apart of my wedding ceremony! =)

Services Used: Ceremony Music

We used the strings trio and they were great. We were on the beach, and they were loud enough for everyone to hear. We had 140 guests. They were timely in their emails and gave us good recommendations so we were able to stay within our wedding budget as well as have great music for our ceremony. I would recommend them to any and every bride.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Absolutely wonderful to work with. Quick response and such a breeze to deal with. My cousin and I both secured Romanza strings' services and would do so again. Thanks!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Romanza strings did a wonderful job with our ceremony music! We had them play a string trio during the ceremony and the cocktail hour at our wedding. Lucia is a joy to work with and was always extremely responsive and on top of things. She helped me to pick out the pieces they would play and kept in contact with me to provide a great level of comfort. I would recommend Romanza Strings to anyone looking for beautiful string music on their special day!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

I was extremely happy with the Trio, their professionalism,how they worked with our soloist and the quality of the sound. They were able to provide songs that we requested by making the arrangement for songs that were not available to purchase. They defininitely made a lasting and positive memory for my daughters wedding! Thank You all so very much!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

I used the string quartet for my ceremony music, which I think added a touch of elegance that recorded music would have lost. One thing I thought was interesting is that even though they know all the traditional classics, they have also converted more modern songs into string quartet form (At Last, Coldplay, Beatles, Sweet Dreams..). I used the traditional music in the ceremony and the fun modern music during the prelude and the postlude. They were very easy to work with and offer different combinations, such as trio, duet, ect if money is an issue.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

My experience with Romanza Strings was great! They were very professional and everything went as planned. I had a very small, garden ceremony, so I just had a string duet but it was perfect and they were able to perform every song I requested. It was the right background music before the ceremony and people commented that it was perfect. For the price, quality, and professionalism, I would definitely recommend Romanza Strings for any bride who wants a classy and intimate music experience.