Romano's Bakery

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Great service when we were looking for someone to do our cakes. They were very patient with us in deciding what we wanted to do. Haven't seen our cakes yet but I'm sure its going to be amazing

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Romano's Bakery accomplished an utterly undescribely beautiful wedding cake for our winter wedding! Taste testing was very friendly and informative and Amy was thorough in ensuring the bakery understood our wishes. The wedding cake looked like it belonged in a winter wonderland and the groom's cake was fantastic! Romano's sculpted a bust of Star Trek's Jean luc Picard and it was the star attraction. Both cakes were delicious and moist! Perfect!

Private User
Recently Married

Cake looked beautiful, they have great flavors and it's so moist. DELICIOUS CAKES!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Amy K was the best to work with! the bakery made our dream wedding cake based off an asian design i wanted!!! not only did it look amazing, it tasted like heaven! That Grand Marnier cake was insane good....and the choc rasp groom's cake was beyond moist. thank you again for making our cakes so wonderful good.

JandDCarter
Recently Married

Romano’s Bakery did an amazing job on our wedding cake and cookie bar! Everyone who we have talked to since our wedding has raved about our wedding cake and how it was the best they have ever had at a wedding! Working with Amy at Romano’s was so great. From the first time we met her at the cake tasting to the day of the wedding she was so sweet and helpful. The cake tasting was relaxed, fun, and we were made to feel very special that day. She helped us decided on the size of the cake and all the details. We also had a cookie bar at our wedding instead of a Groom’s cake. It was awesome and all the different types of cookies were delicious. The cake turned out beautiful and went perfectly with our wedding reception décor.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was delicious. Everybody loved it!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Romano's cake is literally one of the best cakes I've ever had! Not only was it extremely fresh and moist, but the icing was DELICIOUS and the overall look was beautiful! They nailed my vision! Almost every guest came up to us commenting on how amazing the cake was, even a few days later, people were still raving! I'd highly recommend Romano's to anyone looking for a cake!

1 person found this review helpful
Alicia & Brandon
07/26/2014

Our wedding cakes turned out absolutely perfect! They were easily one of the biggest compliments of the night. My bridal cake turned out more beautiful than I had imagined and the Captain America grooms cake was exactly the way we wanted it!!!

Gloria
06/07/2014

The cake was so moist and delicious. All of our guests loved it. Amy is great. She responds quickly to emails on questions.

Callie
05/31/2014

The venue we used had Romano's Bakery as a preferred vendor so we scheduled a cake tasting that myself, my husband, and our moms attended. Oh my gosh - it was so hard to choose flavors! My husband has a killer sweet tooth and his one requirement for the wedding was that we had awesome, delicious cakes. We decided on white chocolate amaretto for the wedding cake and chocolate amaretto for the groom's cake. The caramel turtle fudge cake was AMAZING, but my husband isn't a huge fan of caramel so I was outvoted :/ . Romano's was so great to work with and very accommodating of the creative ideas you may have. My husband wanted a superman logo embedded in a batman logo for the shape of his cake and it turned out awesome! It certainly got a lot of attention! In my friend group, a LOT of people have gotten married this summer and I have been told over and over that our cake was the best tasting! As far as professionalism goes, the staff was very helpful throughout the process. A few months before the big day I decided to change my cake design to mimic my wedding dress. With just an email with a few pics of the lace and some pinterest images, my cake design was easily changed from 4 tier to 3 and made just for our wedding. If you want a great looking and DELICIOUS cake I HIGHLY recommend Romano's! I'm so thankful we found them through our venue!

1 person found this review helpful
Gayle
1 Review
05/24/2014

The cakes for our daughter's wedding were absolutely beautiful and tasted so good!! Our friends at Romano's were over the top in helping us make design choices and selecting flavors! They were always available to spend as much time with us as we needed and let us make numerous changes throughout the planning process! They are an extremely talented, attentive, and professional group. They display a true passion for making the bride and groom's day a very special one! Thank you Romano's for an amazing experience with you!

Lauren
05/24/2014

I had a great experience with Romano's. At the cake tasting, the consultant served at least 12 pieces of cake, all of which were delicious. They don't need to use fillings because the cake is amazing, moist, and fresh. They baked the cake the night before our wedding and it was incredible. Several of my guests commented on how good the cake was. We had the pink champagne and chocolate amaretto liqueur flavors. The decoration was beautiful. Romano's did some lovely lace designs out of buttercream and did a nice flower arrangement on the top. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. The staff was friendly and easygoing, yet still professional.

Mary Martha
1 Review
05/24/2014

My husband and I got married at Southfork Ranch in May, and we absolutely loved working with Romano's! I came in having no real clue as to what I wanted, and Amy sat down with us and came up with a gorgeous sketch based on a tentative description of the colors and décor. When everything began to take shape and we had a better idea of what our reception would look like, I completely changed the design of the cake based on a picture I found on Pinterest. This was absolutely no problem, and the staff at Romano's sat down with me again and did another beautiful sketch based on the picture I brought in. Not only was the cake absolutely delicious and moist (our guests are still raving about it), but it was absolutely gorgeous and exactly what we wanted. It was honestly one of our favorite details of the entire evening. Romano's also did a fun Longhorn themed groom's cake for us that was equally as delicious and elegant. Romano's just doesn't do anything half way, and you can rest assured that when you work with them they are going to give you what you ask for and nothing less. I will definitely be coming to them again any time I need a cake or dessert for a special occasion!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Wow. Wow. Wow! Absolutely worth every single penny! Romano's had the widest selection of cakes out of all the bakeries we visited, and had the best tasting cakes we have ever had! They were right on top of current trends and made the cake process super simple! I gave her an idea of what I wanted and "poof" it was done! Everyone is still talking about the cakes and how wonderful and beautiful they were.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Amy at Romano's is wonderful!! I had 3 cake tastings and Romano's was hands down the best one! Their cake flavors both white and chocolate were fabulous. They were extremely flexible and made me a beautiful wedding cake! I loved it! I am still getting compliments from wedding guests about how delicious the cake was. I wish I still had more:) Thank you Romano's!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I changed my cake 50 times and everyone was very helpful and supportive. The cake tasted great and the floral décor was exactly what I wanted.