Rocky Mountain Weddings

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Rocky Mountain Weddings was Amazing!!

They made the entire planning experience easy, simple and fun! Julie who we had the opportunity to work with was friendly, knowledgeable and made the entire experience enjoyable. She was always available to answer any questions and helped with all our concerns and additional questions we had and very knowledgeable on the area as well.

Tracey
12/20/2014

We couldn't be happier with the service provided by Julie & The Rocky Mountain Weddings team. Julie was prompt & professional in her responses, and was able to deal with our demanding and sometimes unusual requests. Julie was happy to work with our choice of vendor, even if they had not worked with them before. As we were based in the UK we put our trust into Julie and she didn't let us down! She did an amazing job of organising our wedding and it felt as though we had a friend with us on the day and throughout the process. A wedding is meant to be a perfect day and we can't thank Rocky Mountain Weddings enough for making our dream day come true.

Becky
09/20/2014

It was a pleasure to have Julie and Lauren be a part of our special day, there was no stress and everything went off without a hitch!! I would highly recommend them!!!

Recently Married

Professional and made a crazy busy day flow seamlessly and with fun. Not knowing Banff well, the vendors that were suggested based on their expertise were all superb and first class in performance.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning
Rachel
07/26/2014

We were thrilled with Rocky Mountain Weddings! Took all the stress out of planning a wedding - ESPECIALLY the "on the day" preparations! Thanks Lauren - your help was much appreciated!

sara and jon
06/27/2014

Our wedding planners were very knowledgeable, friendly and efficient and made allowances for last minute decisions on our wedding venue.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I don't normally write reviews, but I must take the time to acknowledge Julie, Lauren and Meaghan from Rocky Mountain Weddings.

Julie was primarily our contact for these services, and she was fabulous. Right from the moment when she introduced herself, I knew that we made the right choice. Her enthusiastic energy, sense of humor and professionalism was extremely appealing and we felt like we had met her 100 times.

Using Julie as a wedding planner was the best decision we ever made. It made the experience completely stress free. There was never any pressure to make decisions, was at our beck and call for anything we needed, and provided us with an abundant amount of information and options so we could make our wedding special and unique for us.

Not only having someone help us plan the wedding, it was even more amazing on the actual wedding day to do nothing other than to get ready and show up (on time ). Julie and the girls took care of everything from putting on boutonnieres, handling and transferring bouquets, decorating, set up and tear down, paperwork, etc. We literally left it in their hands, and were not disappointed.

I am forever grateful for their services, because we has the most beautiful and perfect day we could have ever dreamed of.

Thank you so much, Julie, Lauren and Meaghan. We wouldn’t have change 1 single thing, on June 21st, 2014.

Sincerely, Leah and Stephen Longaphie ♥

Linsay
05/24/2014

Julie from Rocky Mountain weddings was so wonderful! She was efficient and knowledgeable, and thought of little things that I never would have thought of. Her services are invaluable, I didn't have to worry about a thing. The best thing about Rocky Mountain Weddings is that they have worked with all the local vendors time and time again, and have a great working relationship that really makes the difference in brining events together flawlessly.

Dinna
05/07/2014

I dealt mostly with Lauren and I don't have a bad word to say about her . From the first time I contacted them up until the day of the wedding any time I made contact she replied as soon as possible as there was a big time difference. Lauren and the girls from office were very professional. She helped us with wedding location's brought us to the registration office. she couldn't gave done enough for us.

Donna
05/07/2014

The women at Rocky Mountain Weddings couldn't have done enough for us.. They were always quick to respond to our emails even tho there was a 7hour time difference.

Laura
02/10/2014

Rocky Mountain Weddings could not have helped to make our Wedding day at Lake Louise any more perfect. Any questions before hand were answered very quickly via email and they allowed us to create the day we wanted.....it was totally magical and something we will remember for ever. A few emails from us in the UK and they did the rest......orgainising our wedding was the most stress free thing I have ever done. Nothing was too much for them, to help us with and we could tailor make the day to exactely how we wanted it to be, from giving us options on which photographer to use and flowers we could have. We cannot thank them enough for helping us plan our wedding and enabling us to have a wedding day we will cherish forever . Thank you Lauren :0) and everyone at Rocky Mountain Weddings.

1+ year ago

From the UK, we decided less than 4 weeks prior to our planned holiday to get married. Where do you start? I searched the internet and from the first contact with Rocky Mtn Weddings I was put at complete ease and given the confidence to trust them implicitly with arrangements for the event. They were friendly and professional, understood my concerns, queries and vision of what we wanted. Obvioulsy arranging this from the UK was a little worrying as having never met them but there was no need for this. I cannot recommend them highly enough and if you are looking for a magical, perfect day then please choose them. In the short space of 4 weeks the whole wedding package was organised and confirmed either by email or phone. Our Wedding day ran so smoothly with no worries. Excellent value for money and they gave us an experience we will never forget. Thank you Lauren and Julie at Rocky Mountain Weddings from J & S.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Karen
08/25/2013

Rocky Mountain were great. I would recommend them to anyone! They helped make our wedding stress free, everything was organized when we arrived in Banff. All we had to do was show up. That us how every wedding should be. Thanks for helping make our day special :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Kaitlin
07/17/2013

Lauren at RMW was amazing! She went above and beyond what we expected. She helped make our big day perfect! All the vendors she recommended were excellent. She even helped us out the days after the wedding! Anyone looking to get married in the mountains I would without a doubt recommend Lauren!

1+ year ago

I would highly recommend Rocky Mountain Weddings to anyone. I was completely stress free on my wedding day... Lauren and team took care of everything. Any of my questions or concerns were promptly answered. I cannot thank them enough.

Rachel
02/09/2013

Planning our wedding from the UK would have been impossible without the help of Lauren and her team at Rocky Mountain Weddings. Their on the day service was excellent and they were so helpful. From filling in our wedding licence forms right through to finding the perfect photographer, cake, flowers and officiant, nothing was ever a problem.

Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning