Rocky Mountain Weddings

Value
Flexibility
Lois
07/14/2015

When I first started planned my wedding, I was worried about using a company abroad. I had no worries! This company have delivered first class service all the way, helpful, friendly and brilliant attention to detail. When we arrived the day before the wedding we met Julie who was amazing! Everything went according to plan and our day went perfectly. Highly recommended!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

To be perfectly honest, I found Rocky Mountain Weddings on WeddingWire. I read the reviews and they seems to have many people with positive things to say so I decided to contact Julie and see if she could provide some decorating services for our wedding. She was very easy to get a hold of and would always promptly return my calls if she was unavailable. We asked her to provide pricing for the head table plus some linens for the guest tables and chairs as we ll as some basic ceremony decor. We sent Julie some photos of head tables and ceremony spaces that we found online. She was able to take what we liked from numerous photos and merge them into a package that was unique for our event.

Julie and Katie showed up at the agreed upon time to begin the setup of the reception space. They were very methodical in their setup as they clearly cared about the outcome of their work. The bride and I did not get a chance to see the final product of Julie and Katie's work until we walked into the reception after all the guests had arrived. When we walked in, I do have to say that the finished product exceeded our expectations. It was a very professional head table that looked even better than the photos I sent her!

The next day, Julie returned to site in the morning to dismantle and remove her decorations. It was nice to not have to micromanage her and her team in any way as the bride and I were very busy during the day. We would highly recommend Rocky Mountain Weddings for anyone's decor needs. They are clearly professionals that have been in the industry for some time now. Keep up the good work!!

Services Used: Flowers
Kala
06/20/2015

Julie with Rocky Mountain Wedding Planners was fantastic! Everything on our wedding day was perfect and she was extremely helpful. I definitely recommend her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Samantha
05/22/2015

Julie at Rocky Mountain Weddings was amazing - from the initial email inquiry right till the wedding day. The whole process was very easy and stress free. It can be overwhelming searching the web for vendors. Julie was able to recommend who would be best for what we wanted and what we wanted to spend. Her knowledge of the area and experience with local vendors was essential and extremely helpful. I was at ease during the whole process knowing that she had everything taken care of - she was able to accommodate my every request. I changed my mind about several things leading up to the wedding. She could not have been more accommodating. I cannot imagine having to have done it all by myself - my wedding day would have been extremely chaotic. With her help it was relaxed, and very beautiful. She took care of absolutely everything. I would recommend Rocky Mountain Wedding Planners to anyone wanting to get married in this area.

Donna
05/16/2015

I would highly recommend Rocky Mountain Weddings to anyone planning an event. We were pleased overall with their service in every way. It made the day so much easier and I enjoyed working with Julie. :)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Rocky Mountain Weddings was Amazing!!

They made the entire planning experience easy, simple and fun! Julie who we had the opportunity to work with was friendly, knowledgeable and made the entire experience enjoyable. She was always available to answer any questions and helped with all our concerns and additional questions we had and very knowledgeable on the area as well.

Tracey
12/20/2014

We couldn't be happier with the service provided by Julie & The Rocky Mountain Weddings team. Julie was prompt & professional in her responses, and was able to deal with our demanding and sometimes unusual requests. Julie was happy to work with our choice of vendor, even if they had not worked with them before. As we were based in the UK we put our trust into Julie and she didn't let us down! She did an amazing job of organising our wedding and it felt as though we had a friend with us on the day and throughout the process. A wedding is meant to be a perfect day and we can't thank Rocky Mountain Weddings enough for making our dream day come true.

Becky
09/20/2014

It was a pleasure to have Julie and Lauren be a part of our special day, there was no stress and everything went off without a hitch!! I would highly recommend them!!!

1+ year ago

Professional and made a crazy busy day flow seamlessly and with fun. Not knowing Banff well, the vendors that were suggested based on their expertise were all superb and first class in performance.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning
Rachel
07/26/2014

We were thrilled with Rocky Mountain Weddings! Took all the stress out of planning a wedding - ESPECIALLY the "on the day" preparations! Thanks Lauren - your help was much appreciated!

sara and jon
06/27/2014

Our wedding planners were very knowledgeable, friendly and efficient and made allowances for last minute decisions on our wedding venue.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I don't normally write reviews, but I must take the time to acknowledge Julie, Lauren and Meaghan from Rocky Mountain Weddings.

Julie was primarily our contact for these services, and she was fabulous. Right from the moment when she introduced herself, I knew that we made the right choice. Her enthusiastic energy, sense of humor and professionalism was extremely appealing and we felt like we had met her 100 times.

Using Julie as a wedding planner was the best decision we ever made. It made the experience completely stress free. There was never any pressure to make decisions, was at our beck and call for anything we needed, and provided us with an abundant amount of information and options so we could make our wedding special and unique for us.

Not only having someone help us plan the wedding, it was even more amazing on the actual wedding day to do nothing other than to get ready and show up (on time ).
Julie and the girls took care of everything from putting on boutonnieres, handling and transferring bouquets, decorating, set up and tear down, paperwork, etc. We literally left it in their hands, and were not disappointed.

I am forever grateful for their services, because we has the most beautiful and perfect day we could have ever dreamed of.

Thank you so much, Julie, Lauren and Meaghan.
We wouldn’t have change 1 single thing, on June 21st, 2014.

Sincerely,
Leah and Stephen Longaphie ♥

Linsay
05/24/2014

Julie from Rocky Mountain weddings was so wonderful!
She was efficient and knowledgeable, and thought of little things that I never would have thought of. Her services are invaluable, I didn't have to worry about a thing.
The best thing about Rocky Mountain Weddings is that they have worked with all the local vendors time and time again, and have a great working relationship that really makes the difference in brining events together flawlessly.

Dinna
05/07/2014

I dealt mostly with Lauren and I don't have a bad word to say about her . From the first time I contacted them up until the day of the wedding any time I made contact she replied as soon as possible as there was a big time difference. Lauren and the girls from office were very professional. She helped us with wedding location's brought us to the registration office. she couldn't gave done enough for us.

Donna
05/07/2014

The women at Rocky Mountain Weddings couldn't have done enough for us.. They were always quick to respond to our emails even tho there was a 7hour time difference.

Laura
02/10/2014

Rocky Mountain Weddings could not have helped to make our Wedding day at Lake Louise any more perfect. Any questions before hand were answered very quickly via email and they allowed us to create the day we wanted.....it was totally magical and something we will remember for ever. A few emails from us in the UK and they did the rest......orgainising our wedding was the most stress free thing I have ever done. Nothing was too much for them, to help us with and we could tailor make the day to exactely how we wanted it to be, from giving us options on which photographer to use and flowers we could have.
We cannot thank them enough for helping us plan our wedding and enabling us to have a wedding day we will cherish forever . Thank you Lauren :0) and everyone at Rocky Mountain Weddings.