Reviews (15)
Flexibility:
 (4.5/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
My daughter was living out of town and we had only one day to shop for her dress and had a pretty tight budget. After providing a little input on a style, and sharing our budget, the Robins Bridal representative picked out several dresses and my daughter found one she loved on the spot. They worked well around her travel schedule to come back for the final fitting and we were very happy with the alteration results.

Great selection for all sizes of budget and very accommodating, helpful staff.
Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This bridal shop was so friendly and nice. LOVED my dress!!
Wedding: 06/21/2013
1.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  2.0
I first got my wedding dress through Robin's Bridal. Everything went OK on this end. I then decided to take my bridesmaids to Robin's. We found a dress we were in love with and ordered it. The dress we ordered took 3 months to "make" as well. I called frequently to get updated on the status of the dresses because all of my bridesmaids besides 1 lived out of town.

When the dresses finally arrived they immedietly shipped one of the dresses to one of my bridesmaids that lived in Florida. When she got the dress she not only discovered that they shipped her the bridesmaid in St. Louis dress and not hers, but it was the entirely wrong dress!

When I went into Robin's to find out where my "actual" dresses were - the lady that took down our order - ORDERED ALL THE WRONG DRESSES. The dress that were ordered were not even a dress the girls tried on. I had less than a month until my wedding and all the wrong dresses.

Robin's gave me two options. 1) 50% off the wrong ordered dresses (um, I don't think so, they were a different color match that I matched my entire wedding too and not even flattering!) 2) they could get the fabric in for the right dresses and they would have to make them in-house. The girls would get free alterations.

During the process of Robin's getting the fabric for the dresses - to make a long story short with only 10 days before my wedding 3 of the dresses did not have the lining to them because they were stuck in customs. Another miscommunication on their end to make sure it all wasn't placed in the same box when being shipped.

Lastly, anytime a bridesmaid of mine would call the staff would be very rude to them and not give them any information or be helpful.

My last complaint is Robin's didn't offer myself or my girls any other type of discount on the dresses we got. I went through enough stress from one month to 2 days before my wedding hoping all my girls would have dresses.
Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved Robin's! I received personal attention and assistance and they were able to find the perfect dress for me right away!
Wedding: 03/10/2012

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Robins Bridal is--- AMAZING!

I have and will recommend them to anyone who needs a: wedding dress, bridesmaid dress, mother of the bride dress and tuxes!

The staff is friendly, helpful and just simply wonderful to work with.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I've had the best experience shopping at Robin's. They were wonderfully helpful and knew just what dress I'd want even though I had no clue. Every step from trying on dresses to the final fitting went smoothly. They even helped me find the hairpiece and veil I wanted. Everything matched dreamily!
Wedding: 10/01/2011
4.5/5.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
The bridal attendants were fantastic! However, the boss was clearly unhappy when I asked the to honor their 'price match' guarantee. She brought down the bridesmaids dress price down, but stated that they would not service or even steam the dresses since we got the discount. That was disappointing, but I loved my dress and the tailor did a great job.
Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I have seen some varying reviews regarding Robin's Bridal but I was very pleased with the quality and service. You will not find better prices in St Louis on beautiful gowns. It was the first place that I went to and I worked with Joanne who was very helpful. I had described to her what I was looking for, and I as I was trying on the ones I had picked out, she brought another one in and said, "this might be what you're looking for" and that was it! It was perfect. I also got my shoes there, and they had a promotion going from a wedding show, so I got my veil for free! The lady that did my alterations was also great, and she did a nice job on the small things that needed to be taken care of.
Wedding: 05/24/2009
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found my dress at another shop, but decided to order it through Robins due to it's location in proximity to my venue. They had good service and provided a great product.
Wedding: 10/11/2008
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

T-Mac 5 Reviews
Bought my wedding dress here and a few of the bridesmaids dresses. I found my gown off the rack in my size luckily and they gave me 20% off since it was a floor sample. The bridesmaids had a good experience dealing with them. Their dresses came in quicker than anticipated and the alterations prices were very reasonable.
Wedding: 09/19/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They have a wonderful selection and their staff is knowledgeable. I found my dress within the first 20 minutes I was there.
Wedding: 05/31/2008
  • Flexibility:  4.5
They are great!!! They helped me try on what seemed like a thousand dresses. They do not have appointments which is really nice and have wonderful hours.

My dress looked like a $4000 dress but I got it for $600. They also have bridesmaid dresses, flowergirl dresses, mother dresses along with vails and accessories.

Great sweet people!!
Wedding: 05/25/2008
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.0
I found the dress of my dreams here and it was not expensive. The staff was very helpful too.
Wedding: 12/28/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Walked in with no appointment on a Saturday. Received one on one attention. Helped me find the perfect dress, and made sure I truly loved it before I bought it. The saleswoman also made the suggestion to mail it to me since I lived out of state, therefore, I didn't pay sales tax. Gave me the option for discounts on my veil also. I got a Maggie Sorterro Corure for less than many of the cheaply made dresses at chain stores.
Wedding: 05/07/2006
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Really liked Robin's Bridal. Went there for bridesmaid dresses. Great selection and service.
Wedding: 11/12/2005