Robin's Bridal Mart

Robin's Bridal Mart

Favorite
St. Louis, MO
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4.2
Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago
4.1

Very helpful when finding my dress, very responsive with calls and responding back.

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

I looked at several stores and Robin's bridal was the best hands down. There are no limits to the number of dresses you can have in the dressing room at a time. While the decor is a little old fashion the dresses are certainly not. The dresses were cheaper than at David's bridal but the quality is so much better. Everyone was surprised that my dress didn't cost me a fortune. Also, the alterations department was excellent my dress fit like a glove.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was referred to Robin's Bridal Mart by a friend. After a disappointing afternoon of visiting bridal shops that did not carry any of my dress choices, I decided to give Robin's a try. I found 3 of my 4 choices at Robin's, and they were geniune brand names and affordably priced. Joann was my consultant, and she went above and beyond to make sure my dress shopping experience was the best. The alterations department in Robin's is a seperate business; however, they did great work on my dress, and the price was very reasonable. On the day of my last dress fitting, I found a $200 veil for $10.00 during a discontinuation sale! Oh, yeah! On my wedding day, I received numerous compliments, and many people actually thought I spent thousands of dollars on my dress. Not! Highly recommended bridal shop.

2.7

Although I ultimately found and bought a dress here my experience was less than desirable. I went in with my mother to look at dresses and the sales clerk kept giving us dirty looks every time we wanted to try on a dress. And she refused to let my mother help me put it on which made me very uncomfortable (I mean i dont know this woman and she's giving me dirty looks why would i want her to see me in my underwear?). When we finally decided on a dress that was around 1000 she finally smiled a little, but by then i just wanted to write a check and leave.