Roberts & Co. Events

Roberts & Co. Events

Weddings for VA, MD, & D.C

Fairfax, VA 22030 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tabitha and her assistant Alexandra were INCREDIBLE!! I know for a fact our day would not of been nearly as amazing as it was without them. Tabitha consistently went above and beyond for us while we planned even though we hired her for day of planning. We had a couple of vendor issues (dishonest vendor) and she helped us through the process of ending our agreement with that vendor and finding an even better person to be part of our day. She made the month leading up to the big day a breeze and when things didn't go quiet as planned - she stepped in and made things great. I really can't imagine not having Tabitha with us…. she is knowledgable, even keeled (super important!) funny, resourceful and full of ideas. I can't recommend Tabitha enough - no matter the wedding day task (details, family dynamics, a broken zipper!) she is the one you want in your corner.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words can't justify how happy and grateful we are to have had Tabitha and staff be part of our wedding day. She was amazing. She kept everything running smoothly and honestly we had no idea if anything happen the day or, which we know did. Tabitha is wonderful to work with an incredibly responsive. She advised but didn't overstep her boundaries on the crazy ideas we may have had. I know our day wouldn't have been this smooth if we didn't have Tabitha and her team there to help us.

If you don't have a day of coordinator, you have to meet Tabitha!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We signed up for Tabitha's services with the Ultimate Planning package. This meant that Tabitha was fully involved and in charge of all aspects of our wedding planning. Without a doubt, this was the most critical and best decision we made.

My husband and I both live out of the country but wanted a wedding near my hometown. I made one trip back to the States during the entire 9 months we had to plan the wedding. Tabitha arranged venue visits with my family, did independent meetings/research and presented us with options, and scheduled like crazy to get everything possible in the one week I was able to be physically present. Even though we were literally an entire ocean away, we never felt stressed or worried about any aspect of the planning process.

Tabitha designed and styled our entire wedding based on a few basic ideas from us and my extremely limited Pinterest page. Her ideas were amazing and she made sure to find the best vendors in order to bring our shared vision to life. The wedding itself was literally everything we could have imagined, and all of our guests had the most fantastic time.

On the day of, Tabitha and the team she brought made it so that everyone involved (my husband and me, our families, our friends) could relax and truly enjoy the day itself. I had the usual wedding jitters, but I had zero concern about what was happening behind the scenes because Tabitha literally took care of everything. I just showed up!

Honestly, I would recommend a full service wedding planner to everyone that can manage to fit it into their budget. And, clearly, I would recommend hiring Tabitha in particular. She has amazing design ideas, is responsible and professional, makes you feel like you have a friend in this crazy process, connects you to the best vendors for your personality and budget, and will ensure that the day itself goes off flawlessly.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One of the greatest decisions we made was hiring a “day of” coordinator, and Tabitha Roberts specifically. We were impressed with Tabitha from the moment we met her -- she is a perfect combination of professional and fun. She is very straight up, and she gave excellent advice and recommendations. If you hire her as a “day of” coordinator, what you’re really hiring is a “month of” coordinator and more. Well before our wedding, she was happy to give us advice and recommendations on vendors. She also helped to keep us on track in terms of hiring vendors. In the weeks before, Tabitha took over everything. She became the point of contact for our vendors, coordinated all the details with them, and came up with a timeline for the day.

On the day of our wedding, Tabitha was wonderful. She and her staff assisted with everything they possibly could have. They kept a tight schedule in line, coordinated delivery/pick-ups with all of our vendors, and made sure we had nothing to worry about. The transition between our ceremony and reception went smoothly, despite a very heavy downpour. Tabitha was also great about personally checking in with us to make sure we had everything we needed and were comfortable. We received so many compliments from guests about how our wedding day went perfectly or “without a hitch.” In all honesty, we have no idea if there were any real issues that day--if any problems arose, neither us or our guests knew it, and that’s the way it should be. We also think it’s important to note that all of our vendors gave us very positive feedback about working with Tabitha.

Tabitha Roberts and her crew made our day such a pleasure for us and allowed us to really enjoy our wedding. If there is one thing we could recommend to other couples getting married, it would be to hire a “day of” coordinator, and Tabitha specifically--she is a true gem.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Jenn & Brian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you want your wedding day to be stress-free with no detail left to chance, hire Tabitha and her team! Hands down, our partial-planning package was the best investment we made for our big day.

Tabitha makes you feel at ease and I loved her enthusiasm for my ideas. Tabitha saved me countless hours of research and recommended the best vendors over the course of the year we worked together. She pulled together all of my ideas for decor to create a succinct vision and went above and beyond on many of the craft/DIY projects.

On the day of, I had nothing to worry about because I knew Tabitha had everything under control! My parents loved that they could just enjoy the day and entertain our out of town family and friends. Our wedding was absolute perfection in every way thanks to Tabitha! So many guests said it was the most beautifully styled wedding they had been to and they loved how all the transitions - ceremony to cocktail hour to dinner etc - were perfectly timed and smooth.

I can't say enough wonderful things about Tabitha and her team, do yourself a favor and hire the best!

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tabitha was THE single best investment/hire we made for our wedding (both my parents and my in-laws agree)! She answered many emails for six months leading up to the wedding, offering recommendations and advice. The month of the wedding she was incredible - creating our timeline and confirming vendors. She corralled some of our more "active" wedding party members and kept the trains running on time (we were on schedule all day). I literally could not have had such a perfect and stress free day without her.
I know it is hard to imagine spending more money on a day-of coordinator, when a friend or family member could handle it for you. Hire one anyways. It was so great to have someone "in charge" that our family and friends automatically respected (and listened to) to remind us to "go here", "stand here", etc., not to mention all the little errands (picking up our wedding cake) and details (having my flat shoes ready for me on my chair) that were handled seamlessly. It is so worth it and an investment necessary to guarantee your own enjoyment at your wedding.

• Wedding: 01/04/2014

The Ten Best Things About Tabitha:

1. VALUE: I wish I could give Tabitha six stars for value. Tabitha understood that we were on a budget and quoted us accordingly, but never compromised her work.
2. PERSONALITY: Tabitha made my groom and I feel so taken care of. Her enthusiasm was unyielding and her sweet personality contagious.
3. AUTHORITY: Tabitha was always professional, but also unafraid to stand up to our micromanaging families and some under-performing vendors on our behalf.
4. RESPONSIVENESS: Despite the fact that we hired Tabitha as a DOC, she returned my phone calls and emails in a timely fashion for the entire year before our wedding.
5. CONNECTIONS: Trust Tabitha and her vendor lists! When we did, we were thrilled with our vendors and when we didn’t, we regretted it. Plus, she more than makes up for her fee with discounts.
6. DETAIL-ORIENTED: If you like Style Me Pretty and other wedding detail-oriented blogs, you’ll love Tabitha’s work. She handwrote all of our wedding signage in beautiful calligraphy!
7. DESIGN & VISION: Tabitha will take your vision and raise it several notches, while still making your day feel like YOU. Her floral design experience made a huge difference at our wedding: she suggested details (like my fresh flower headpiece) that I never would have thought of and ended up being my favorite parts of our wedding.
8. FOLLOW-THROUGH: Even after our wedding, Tabitha followed through with the vendors so that we didn’t have to worry about it on our honeymoon.
9. CRISIS MANAGEMENT: When I was in a panic after our first photog. disappeared (we had paid her in full), Tabitha reached out to our original, first-choice photog., negotiated a contract, and even helped us get our money back from the first one.
10. FLEXIBILITY: Tabitha is a calming force in the face of last-minute changes. When rain turned our reception area into a muddy mess, she rearranged the entire tent without batting an eye.

Hire her! (I am out of space). :D

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Do yourself a favor and hire Tabitha Roberts with Roberts and Co. Events. My husband and I can’t thank Tabitha (and her assistant, Kristen) enough for everything they did on our wedding day. From our first meeting, we knew that Tabitha was the right choice for our month of coordinator. She was no-nonsense, funny, had great taste, and seemed to get us and what we wanted for our wedding day. We had many different vendors to coordinate and Tabitha took care of organizing and confirming everything that week and the day of. She even folded our programs and met us early in the week to collect a car full of decorations to set up at the reception. The day of, she kept everything running smoothly and on schedule, and handled every ounce of pressure with ease. She bustled my dress at the reception, fixed my hair, brought us our specialty cocktails to make sure we got the chance to taste them, made a cake appear out of nowhere, and packed everything up at the end of the night so it got home safely. There were some issues that happened behind the scenes (our cake never showed up and we had a lot of problems with our transportation company), but the guests never even knew. In fact, they commented on how smoothly everything went. Tabitha handled everything, so that my husband and I and our parents could fully enjoy the night stress-free. Come cake-cutting time, there was even a cake there decorated with flowers from our florist, that we could cut into and feed each other. I can’t imagine how everything would have come together without Tabitha. Even after the wedding, Tabitha was on top of things, contacting our problem vendors and guiding us through the process to get our money back. A wedding coordinator is worth every penny, but Tabitha is worth so much more. We had such an amazing night and everyone had so much fun-thank you Tabitha!

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm sooo glad that I hired Tabitha as our day-of and decor planner for our Indian//dutch//DC wedding! Not only was our event full of unusual wedding day events, but our venue had never done a wedding before. Tabitha and her assistant helped make sure the events went along smoothly.

They have great taste in decor, so I knew that I could just give them my "stuff" and they would make the place look great! I was blown away while walking down the aisle, and it seemed like my guests were blows away also!

With them on the scene, I was able to COMPLETELY enjoy my wedding day, which is all that I wanted.

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tabitha was awesome! Once we agreed to work with her, she got down to the nitty-gritty and "felt us out" as clients, figuring out what our style was and what we wanted to incorporate in our wedding. All of our vendors, including Tabitha, would describe us as the most "non-wedding" couple, meaning we didn't know what we wanted but knew we wanted something that would reflect us as a couple not what was "in style" at the moment.

All of Tabitha's referrals for vendors were spot on. When my then fiance and I met with Tabitha, she explored where we wanted to spend the majority of our budget. For other couples the focus was the dress, or the flowers or the pictures. We wanted good food, my husband and I are definite "foodies". With that, she referred us to a great venue and a great baker. Tabitha was really conscious of the budget throughout the process and we honestly spent more than we intended, but it was by choice.

The decor was the part I was dreading the most just because we really had no idea what we wanted. Tabitha figured out how to weed through our tastes and create a cohesive wedding. She and I would email back and forth probably 1-3x/week for major things and 1x/mo early in the planning stages. She would always respond with recommendations and was very calming when things started to get nerve-wrecking.

Tabitha is a complete sweetheart, very straightforward without being mean or condescending. We never felt that Tabitha "took over" our wedding, she was always there to make sure that we got what we wanted. Also, the day of, she packed up decor items for us and put them in our room. She helped bustle my dress for dancing. She brought me cocktails when I was running out. She placed wedding favors on our pillows of our honeymoon suite. All these extra touches really were not expected and made the whole event even more special.

Honestly, hiring Tabitha was the best decision we made.

• Wedding: 11/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hiring Tabitha for month-of coordination was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Our venue was not very responsive and was difficult to deal with, but Tabitha handled everything and we didn't notice any issues at all. We were able to have a great time at our wedding and she even made sure we ate dinner! We would definitely recommend Tabitha.

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tabitha did the work of 10 people on our wedding day! Whether you are a bride with zero idea how you want your big day to go or a bride with every detailed planned since you were five, Tabitha is the right planner for you. I thought I had every detail planned, but she saved me from missing very important details by asking the right questions at the right time. Tabitha will not let anything fall through the cracks, and she will be on top of your vendors! By the end of our wedding night, I was drunkenly asking Tabitha to be my friend… I think every bride should experience this level of appreciativeness with their planner. I also think she should put her picture on her website because her hip, creativeness definitely shows on her face! Thank you, Tabitha!

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tabitha was amazing and I don't even know where to start in describing everything she did. We hired her for day-of coordination (which is actually more like month-of) and she took care of every little detail on our wedding day. We had a ton of decor items and she even put together florals for 20 TABLES FOR US, which was a huge amount of work. It saved us a ton of money to have her help us and our wedding wouldn't have happened without her. There were a lot of last minute issues in the few days before the wedding and she helped solve everything. If there were problems the day of I didn't know about it! She even put the kibosh on a number of 'surprises' people were planning that I would have HATED. Tabitha was no-nonsense, got everything done without forgetting a single detail, and kept all the guests and family under control. We could not have done it without her and I can't recommend her enough!

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Worth her weight in gold. I knew I wanted a DOC because I didn't want to worry the day of my wedding and let me say after interviewing a handful of people, there was no doubt Tabitha was the one. She was a delight to meet with and I knew right away she was the one I wanted. She came to my house to go over the details and collect my carful of DIY stuff. The day of, seriously I couldn't imagine how all my little personal details I wanted would of come together without her. Things just happened and looked exactly the way I wanted them to. She made everything run smoothly and on time. I think I confessed to her at the end of the night how much I loved her and other embarrassing professions of love after one too many jack and diets. Seriously if you go with Tabitha you won't regret it!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cant say enough positive things about Tabitha! Throughout the night, we remarked to each other “how do people manage all this without Tabitha?” My best man had one piece of advice for us at his wedding: “Hire a day of coordinator!” Was the best decision we made. We were the points of contact for the rehearsal dinner, and it was stressful trying to get everything moving correctly and still keeping all the guests happy and doing our rounds. At wedding was anther matter, and so much of that was because of Tabitha. Anytime we had a concern or a problem, we could just talk with Tabitha and she would take care of it. Made everything about the wedding day more relaxed and controlled. Tabitha was amazing. Took care of everything, and even brought up issues that we hadn’t thought of. Our wedding day would not have been as calm and enjoyable with Tabitha’s skill and personal touch.

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tabitha Roberts did an amzing job! I hired her for month-of wedding planning and day-of coordination. She was always very responsive and helped me out with anything I asked. She and her team made sure the rehearsal and wedding ran completely smoothly. I wasn't stressed at all because I knew she had everything under control. Her prices are very reasonable and hiring her was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Being able to focus on enjoying your wedding day as opposed to coordinating vendors, and answering questions, and worrying about who will take car of the gifts etc at the end of the night is amazing. I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
804-564-4459
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards