Robert Studio

Robert Studio

Cedar Park, TX
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Bluebonnet
2+ years ago

I can’t sing Robert’s praises enough. His photos are absolutely amazing. He also has the nicest demeanor and he instantly puts you at ease. My husband and I looked long and hard for a wedding photographer, and Robert’s portfolio showed the most consistent quality, no matter the setting or subject matter. (Indoors, outdoors, in the daytime, and at night—he has shot in all conditions.) He also has great range—he can take amazing detail shots, pictures of guests interacting, candid moments, stylistic/artsy shots, and staged group pictures. He can adapt to capture photos to suit your style and tastes. I wanted non-traditional bridal portraits—very rustic and organic—and he nailed it! We were outside in the middle of a field in the sun for several hours, but he didn’t rush the shoot at all—he made sure he got all the shots he needed before wrapping it up. The turnaround time is fast, too. He had some of our wedding pictures up on his website within four days of our wedding, and the complete dvd of the images was ready two weeks later. He really captured us and the aspects of our wedding with his photojournalistic style. As an Austin photographer, he is so underrated (considering the number of weddings on his website that he has shot, very few couples have reviewed him!) and his prices are very low, especially for the caliber of his work. I’m so glad that we entrusted our wedding to him!

Services Used: Photography

Robert delivered everything we wanted. He was great to work with and communicated well before the wedding. We were able to build our own package with him at a reasonable price, and I didn't see that option with a lot of other photographers. On our wedding day, he captured the spirit so well and also moved through our guests effortlessly and quietly. He got so many candid moments that we will cherish forever. We couldn't have asked for anything better! Thanks so much Robert!!

Services Used: Photography

Robert was awesome and his pictures are beautiful. I would recommend him to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

Robert listened to our wants, (candid photos) and delivered...He worked in a very unobtrusive way, and our wedding pictures perfectly captured the day! He was very easy to work with, and we could both tell he really cared about making our photo memories beautiful. Thanks Robert!