Robert Phillips Photography

• Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Robert was great--we were planning our wedding from a long distance, and he was extremely reliable and flexible. He was organized and fun, and we are very pleased with his pictures.
Wedding: 10/11/2008
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Robert and his wife Maureen both helped in aspects of my wedding, they were funny, easy to work with and made sure my family were 100% happy with their services, i will use them again in the future with other family pictures. Amazing couple
Wedding: 10/11/2008
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Robert is amazing. My husband and I are laid-back people and love to have fun. We wanted someone who would fit our personalities as well as not take stiff photos. Robert was fun and quirky. He takes great posed and candid photos. He has a relatively fast turn-around time and, for the price you pay, you definitely get your moneys worth!
Wedding: 06/28/2008
 515-239-3950
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire