Robert Harding, Guitarist

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am a wedding photographer myself needed everything at my wedding to be perfect. I heard about Robert Harding, I emailed him and he was quick to reply and thank goodness he was available on my wedding day! He is flexible too because the day before I changed my venue and time because of bad weather and he said there was no problem. I was the first to arrive to the venue and he was already set up (with extra equipment like amp etc incase we needed it), playing the guitar, and dressed perfectly!
My absolute favorite part about Robert is not only is he Awesome at the guitar but I chose him because he learned a song I decided a couple days before to walk down the aisle to! Once, falling slowly. He got it down fast, played it perfectly and Everyone Loved it! I couldnt have asked for a better guitarist Im so glad I found him!
He is awesome and I will be recommending him to my clients as well!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mr. Harding's music provided a superb elegance to the wedding. His flawless performance provided just the right ambiance for the prelude as well as the service itself. He was even able to accommodate the bride's wishes and learn some new pieces for special parts, such as seating the grandmothers. What made it most special was the overall peaceful atmosphere he could instill to the entire wedding, without being a distraction.

• Wedding: 06/20/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was thoroughly impressed with all the music Robert provided for us. I loved every second of it. I really wish someone had recorded it all. He even learned an entire new set of music for us! It was so beautiful! I have recommended him to every friend who mentions wanting a classical guitarist for any event. Besides just being a great guitarist, Robert is genuinely one of the sweetest people I have ever met. His personality and his musical ability go hand in hand; both are beautiful.

• Wedding: 06/20/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about Robert Harding. We had an outdoor wedding, and his acoustical guitar was the perfect selection for our music. He knew what I wanted when I didn't exactly know and helped me choose the pieces that were perfect for us. Courteous, professional, and resouvoir of calm in the midst of wedding chaos. Book him! He's one part of your wedding you won't stress about at all.

• Wedding: 09/01/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mr. Harding was very accommodating and understanding. His performance was excellent and perfect for a wedding. His demeanor was professional but open and friendly. I would recommend him for any size of wedding or reception.

• Wedding: 05/21/2005
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The lovely music Robert performed at our wedding added elegance and romance to the special day. He learned a new piece for us and played it so beautifully. It was wonderful to have him as part of our ceremony. He is friendly, accommodating, and professional. Even though our wedding was some time ago, we have never forgotten the ease of working with him and the joy his music provided. Thank you, Robert. We appreciate the gift you shared with us.

• Wedding: 04/23/2003
512-228-0346
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire