Rob Alberti’s Event Services, DJ & Lighting

Rob Alberti’s Event Services, DJ & Lighting

The non-cheesy DJ alternative - Transforming space, light & sound

1310 Russell Road
Westfield, MA 01085 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If I could give more than 5 stars I'd give 10! Rob is amazing.The customer service this man provides is top notch! Prompt email /phone responses. Easy to talk to . Willing to accommodate any changes. Always smiling! The night of the wedding went off with out a hitch! Lighting was outstanding. Photo booth and guest book so much fun!! And the music incredible. Had many guests compliment me on Rob and his whole team!! Highly recommend and can't thank this FANTASTIC Team enough!!! A+++++

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rob was extremely easy to work with. He definitely knows the business, which was very helpful to me since I know so little about what is suppose to happen at what time etc. Rob was very organized, which made me feel less anxious about the day. He is responsive months, weeks, and days preceding the wedding as well. He did an amazing job executing our song list and kept people dancing the entire night. Rob and his assistant also created an amazing glow and party atmosphere all night long with lighting. Couldn't be happier!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rob was fantastic throughout the entire process. He went out of his way on a number of occasions to meet face to face with us during the planning process. We had a tricky layout for our venue and Rob gave us great advice on how to set up the rooms, when to do the toasts and knew the ins and outs of the place which was a huge help. He did a great job incorporating the songs we wanted to hear and mixing them in with other songs we didn't think of that fit perfectly.

Rob was extremely flexible and had a great sense of the flow of the party. It was a beautiful fall night with an amazing outdoor space, so when the guests moved the dance party outside, Rob was prepared with outdoor speakers and crushed it with the music. He also worked very well with the rest of the vendors, which made our night seem flawless!

I'd recommend Rob to anyone looking to have a great time!

• Wedding: 10/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Tony Simmons was absolutely fantastic! Many positive comments from wedding guests expressing how well he was able to read the guests and play music that kept them on the dance floor. The photobooth was so much fun, too!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Jim for our wedding and he was wonderful. From our initial meeting early on to the days leading up to the wedding, Jim was great at making us feel at ease and showing us why he's so good at what he does. He knew exactly how to edit our songs for the wedding party intros and our first dance song. He always responded to us right away when we had a question and he gave us sound advice on the direction to go with our reception music. The lighting from Rob Alberti's Services was great too. Just the right amount to create a relaxed yet elegant fall wedding feel. Overall super job!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Tony Simmons knows what he's doing! Tony is a true professional, has an amazing personality, and was a pleasure to work with. In meetings leading up to our event he gave us some great suggestions, many of which we incorporated into our wedding day. He even paid close attention to the little details that make a big impact, making sure he knew how to pronounce everyone's name for introductions as our reception began (and we had some exceptionally difficult names)! We had provided a play list so Tony would have an idea of our taste in music, he took that list and ran with it, perfectly mixing music the entire night. Everything was perfect and he will definitely be getting additional business compliments of the job he did at our wedding! If Tony is any indication of the DJs provided by Rob Alberti's Event Services, I highly recommend using them for your event!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Deanna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rob was so kind, and so easy to work with. He combined current music for us, Indian music for my husband's family and 80's hits for my parents. Guests of every age were on the dance floor the whole night and had rave reviews for the music. Rob hung simple bistro lights across the dance floor in the barn which added a beautiful touch to the evening. We were so pleased with Rob every step of the way.

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rob was wonderful to work with! He was responsive and helped to bring our vision together. We couldn't be happier with our decision to use Rob and his lighting services. Just weeks later, our friends were married and used Rob as their DJ. He was incredible! For lighting and DJ services, Rob is the best in the tri-state area of CT, NY and MA!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Rob Alberti's event services at our August 31, 2014 wedding at the Lake of Isles in North Stonington, CT. Rob meet with us twice before the event and was very professional and organized. He really takes time to get to know the couple and did such a great job planning music for the evening. He had our guests dancing all night long! The photo booth is a must as it not only was a huge hit among our family and friends but we got to take home a beautiful scrap book and thumb drive containing all the photos taken that evening. The photo booth props were a big hit too, we even saw some people wearing them on the dance floor! Rob made sure everything was perfect from hidden microphones at the ceremony, to checking in with us periodically to make sure everything was going well and to make sure the nights events happened on time such as the cake cutting and flower toss. We would use and recommend Rob and his team again for dj and event services.

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We chose Rob for our 8/23/14 wedding and had a fantastic experience all around! We chose the 6 hour DJ package and also added the photo booth. During my planning process, Rob was professional, friendly, and helpful. He always responded to my questions and concerns quickly.
When we arrived to our reception, Rob came out to make sure we were lined up and ready to be introduced. He used all the songs we had chosen for intros and our first dance. The sound quality for the music as well as the mic for the toasts was great. Dinner music was just what we wanted. He made sure we were ready for cake cutting, bouquet & garter toss, etc. Dancing...I was surprised how packed the dance floor got at times! I never stopped! He took our requests and added in songs to keep the party going. I received many compliments on the music. Photo Booth...everyone LOVED it! There were assistants there to take photos and make them into a scrapbook for us to keep. Very fun!
Overall, I would recommend Rob Alberti Event Services to everyone. They made our wedding day so fun, I only wish it didn't go by so fast!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Kaitlyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rob and his team were worked very well with other wedding vendors including our wedding planner. We thought his prices were fair. We had to deal with some inclement weather but his staff were flexible and our lighting looked great. His team also set up audio in our tent and it worked out great!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked Rob Alberti for DJ and Photobooth for our wedding. For DJ we booked Jim Aldridge and he was amazing. When we met with him he was very easy to talk to and listened to what we wanted. There were some parts we weren't sure what we wanted and he offered great suggestions. For instance, my wife didn't want to force single women up for the bouquet toss so he suggested a wish toss with all the women instead. During the ceremony he kept the right tempo and had people dancing all night. Everyone had a great time.

The photo booth people were also great. They were very professional and having all of the photos in a book and on disc was great.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Brian truly delivered and our wedding guest couldn't get enough and never wanted the night to end! I met with Brian twice in person and had several email correspondence to discuss the details of what we wanted for our day. The month prior to our wedding, I met with Brian and gave him an MS Word document listing out all the details for our day, to include proper pronunciation of names, how to introduce us at the reception - which was PRICELESS - and what songs to play/not play. I don't think he was ready for a bride that detailed and organized! I just wanted both of our days to be stress-free. Halfway through the night, Brian found me on the deck enjoying some refreshments and asked me kindly to return to the dance floor, which I thought was awesome. We all danced the night away and had a blast. Rob and I were very pleased with the services Brian and his assistant provided, they were professional and did NOT need to resort to being belligerent to get people dancing, and we're happy that they could partake in our amazing day.

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Sandra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Highly recommend using Robert Alberti! Rob him self is who we had and his assistant. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and gave us everything we wanted! Very quick responses to any questions we had. Use this company!!

• Wedding: 07/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This company represented nothing but professionalism and great quality!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Walida
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Top notch DJ service!!!...Made our wedding that much more awesome.

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
Kristin
413-562-2632
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment