RK Bridal

4.2
Value
Flexibility
4.1

Let's just say if I had heard about this place after I got married I would be quite upset. Considering the little advertising they do I was lucky to find it. But I am thrilled I did. My consultant Gilda was so cute and so helpful. The constant compliment I got on my wedding day was I looked "Stunning!". And the guests didn't need to know it didn't cost me a fortune - as far as they thought it looked like I spent a fortune. But with RK Bridal I saved so much and it could not have been more perfect. Highly, highly recommend.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

RK Bridal is absolutely fantastic! I initially thought I wanted a dress from a different store who also had great ratings and located in the heart of NYC. I went with such high expectations given their location and was completely disappointed. There were dresses on the floor, lipstick marks on most dresses, and it was extremely difficult to find help. I left that store with my head hung low, but my mom recommended we visit RK Bridal. I went and was completely blown away by the ease of working with the girls in RK Bridal. Cheryl was my consultant and amazing at that. She welcomed us in with a smile and even styled my hair with my dress! It was past the time appointments were allowed, but Cheryl made sure we were happy customers. She (and the entire team @ RK Bridal) treated us with such respect and enthusiasm, I just kept going back for more! Bridesmaids dresses, jewelry, and accessories oh my!

I would definitely recommend anyone getting married (or in need of a party dress) to go to RK Bridal. Avoid BIG name stores who push for a sale! RK Bridal is so easy to work with and has GREAT PRICES. I found my couture wedding dress for less than $2,000 including veil, alterations, and shipment of my dress out of state.

Thank you!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Ordered my dress from RK over the phone with less than 6 months till the wedding. Their price was lower than everyone else and they didn't charge a rush order fee. Payment was super simple. The dress arrived ahead of schedule and in pristine condition. One of the easiest vendors to work with.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

RK Bridal has the dress of your dreams! Okay I don’t know that for sure, but it had mine! I went to RK Bridal during a marathon weekend of wedding dress shopping. The store made me feel instantly at ease. Not only did they have a seemingly limitless variety of dresses, they allowed me space to look through them without breathing down my back. After a number of suffocating experiences at other stores, I simply cannot overemphasize how much this meant to me. But as it ironically turned out, I never would have found “the one” (my dress, not my husband – although he’s great too), without the help of RK Bridal’s knowledgeable and friendly consultant, Jo. As I thumbed through the dresses, I repeated the same mantra in my head that I repeated to my parents hours earlier: I want lace, straight, and something simple. Then Jo, after handing me several dresses that satisfied my criteria, politely asked if she could offer a few of her own suggestions based on my appearance. And I’ll never forget the moment that she handed me my future wedding gown. Was it straight? Nope. Was it simple? Not even close. Was it dramatic, form-fitting, and mermaid, with a sash covered in bling? You betcha! But most important, was it perfect? There’s no doubt in my mind. And I owe it all to Jo. Jo helped me feel like a movie star on my big day. She helped me receive a ridiculous amount of compliments (compliments which, in my humble opinion, went well beyond the mere obligatory bride compliments). And she helped me stand out in every picture and video clip. So, thank you RK Bridal for having such a great dress selection and laid back atmosphere. And thank you even more for hiring Jo! My day truly would not have been the same without her insight and professionalism. Thank you so much, Jo!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My dress was wonderful...Aisha was a godsend in helping me find the best look for my wedding...It was absolutley gorgoeus!!

My was Georgeous in my dress, Thanks R.K. Bridal

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had just moved away from NYC, but was in town visiting when I found the perfect dress at RK Bridal. I'd tried on dresses at a couple of stores in NY and Austin, TX already, but hadn't found anything I loved for the price I wanted to pay. My first steps into RK Bridal were a little bit overwhelming, but I soon realized they have a system for being helped & my bridal consultant, Gilda, patiently walked me through the store, guiding me to the best dresses for my build, style, and price range. The whole process after getting the dress was totally painless. The dress came in the mail, nicely packaged and earlier than expected. The size estimate was perfect - I only needed to get the dress hemmed locally. I recommend visiting their store on a day/time when they're not too busy so you can get the individual attention that I got.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I ordered my bridesmaids dresses threw RK Bridal. The price was $50 cheaper then I would order threw House of Brides. I received my dresses 2 weeks early. The dress were so much better in person then on the net. My BM's loved there dresses. I would highly recommend RK Bridal to any bride for her wedding party.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

From the minute I walked into RK Bridal, I was impressed with their level of attentiveness and service.

I was immediately greeted by a sales person who spent several hours helping me find the perfect dress for my special day.

My dress arrived in a timely manner and all of my alterations were done at RK Bridal and they did a fantastic job.

I would recommend RK Bridal to any bride in the Tri-State area who is looking for a variety in regards to styles of dresses and price range.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

They did an amazing job with me and my dress. Also went there for bridesmaids dresses which was a little disorganized but a good value!

Profile Picture
Erika
03/20/2010

Loved loved loved RK. I didn't want to be pushed into a dress i wasn't crazy about. I didn't want someone trying to put a tiara and gloves on me. This was the experience i had in most bridal shops. RK was the last place I visited. And it was great. I told them exactly was i was looking for, the girl pulled like 10 dresses for me to try. And if i said i didn't like it, it was on to the next dress, no questions asked. Definitely a NO FRILLS place. If you want to be waited on and pampered. DO NOT COME HERE! Alterations were great. My dress fit like a glove!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I ordered my dress from RK Bridal through the No Frills Program and could not have made a better decision. I shopped around Miami, FL to find a dress that was more than just "ok". I found a dress that I liked enough but it was $1,00 through a local shop. I liked it, but couldn't justify paying that price for something I'd wear once. I called RK Bridal later that day out of curiosity and at the recommendation of other brides. Not only did they carry the dress but they told me it would cost $609 shipped!

My order came in a little earlier than I expected but with plenty of time to spare. Every time I called to verify the shipping address or delivery status, they were professional and courteous. I just wanted someone to sell me a dress I liked at a price I could come to terms with without talking me into 20 things I didn't need or want.. without being made to feel poor. Thank you RK Bridal for your wonderful service and I will continue to recommend you to all future brides looking for a bargain!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This place was like the Bridal gown Mecca.... I had search all over and 4 Davids Bridals.When my friend and i walked in the lights for the heavens shined down and angels sang. My dress was to die for beautiful and the price was perfect.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I spent a fraction of what the average bride spends on her dress and received endless compliments. RK Bridal has beautiful dresses minus the high end boutique feel and cost. For the bride who cares about how she looks and not what she pays or who she's wearing RK Bridal is the place for you! :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

i ordered the dress online through the no frills program. as i sent my mesaurements for the hollow to hem, the staff asked me to make sure that was the right measurement since im short and it seemed short. the delivery was exactly as they had projected and everything went very smoothly. my dress also came with a free blue garter!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I just love RK Bridal. I have four friends who have now purchased their dress from this store because of their quality of service, profressionalism, and value. I had a smaller budget for my dress ($1,500-$2,000) and upon my arrival to the store I was matched with my own personal consultant to help me find the dress of my dreams. Not only was I my consultant's only assigned customer for the time I was there, but she was solely focused on me finding exactly what I wanted. I gave her a description, she pulled some dresses, and voila! The first dress I tried on was the one I bought. I placed my order in May and got my dress in August (so you need to give them some leeway time for the dress to be made, altered, and shipped if need be). My recommendation is to arrive at this store early to get matched with a consultant as they are on a first come first serve basis.