RK Bridal

RK Bridal

619 W. 54th Street
5th Floor
New York , NY 10019 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
4.3
(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.1 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

RK Bridal has the dress of your dreams! Okay I don’t know that for sure, but it had mine! I went to RK Bridal during a marathon weekend of wedding dress shopping. The store made me feel instantly at ease. Not only did they have a seemingly limitless variety of dresses, they allowed me space to look through them without breathing down my back. After a number of suffocating experiences at other stores, I simply cannot overemphasize how much this meant to me. But as it ironically turned out, I never would have found “the one” (my dress, not my husband – although he’s great too), without the help of RK Bridal’s knowledgeable and friendly consultant, Jo. As I thumbed through the dresses, I repeated the same mantra in my head that I repeated to my parents hours earlier: I want lace, straight, and something simple. Then Jo, after handing me several dresses that satisfied my criteria, politely asked if she could offer a few of her own suggestions based on my appearance. And I’ll never forget the moment that she handed me my future wedding gown. Was it straight? Nope. Was it simple? Not even close. Was it dramatic, form-fitting, and mermaid, with a sash covered in bling? You betcha! But most important, was it perfect? There’s no doubt in my mind. And I owe it all to Jo. Jo helped me feel like a movie star on my big day. She helped me receive a ridiculous amount of compliments (compliments which, in my humble opinion, went well beyond the mere obligatory bride compliments). And she helped me stand out in every picture and video clip. So, thank you RK Bridal for having such a great dress selection and laid back atmosphere. And thank you even more for hiring Jo! My day truly would not have been the same without her insight and professionalism. Thank you so much, Jo!

• Wedding: 07/31/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My dress was wonderful...Aisha was a godsend in helping me find the best look for my wedding...It was absolutley gorgoeus!!

• Wedding: 05/22/2010

My was Georgeous in my dress, Thanks R.K. Bridal

• Wedding: 05/08/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had just moved away from NYC, but was in town visiting when I found the perfect dress at RK Bridal. I'd tried on dresses at a couple of stores in NY and Austin, TX already, but hadn't found anything I loved for the price I wanted to pay. My first steps into RK Bridal were a little bit overwhelming, but I soon realized they have a system for being helped & my bridal consultant, Gilda, patiently walked me through the store, guiding me to the best dresses for my build, style, and price range. The whole process after getting the dress was totally painless. The dress came in the mail, nicely packaged and earlier than expected. The size estimate was perfect - I only needed to get the dress hemmed locally. I recommend visiting their store on a day/time when they're not too busy so you can get the individual attention that I got.

• Wedding: 05/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered my bridesmaids dresses threw RK Bridal. The price was $50 cheaper then I would order threw House of Brides. I received my dresses 2 weeks early. The dress were so much better in person then on the net. My BM's loved there dresses. I would highly recommend RK Bridal to any bride for her wedding party.

• Wedding: 04/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the minute I walked into RK Bridal, I was impressed with their level of attentiveness and service.

I was immediately greeted by a sales person who spent several hours helping me find the perfect dress for my special day.

My dress arrived in a timely manner and all of my alterations were done at RK Bridal and they did a fantastic job.

I would recommend RK Bridal to any bride in the Tri-State area who is looking for a variety in regards to styles of dresses and price range.

• Wedding: 04/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did an amazing job with me and my dress. Also went there for bridesmaids dresses which was a little disorganized but a good value!

• Wedding: 03/27/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved loved loved RK. I didn't want to be pushed into a dress i wasn't crazy about. I didn't want someone trying to put a tiara and gloves on me. This was the experience i had in most bridal shops. RK was the last place I visited. And it was great. I told them exactly was i was looking for, the girl pulled like 10 dresses for me to try. And if i said i didn't like it, it was on to the next dress, no questions asked. Definitely a NO FRILLS place. If you want to be waited on and pampered. DO NOT COME HERE! Alterations were great. My dress fit like a glove!

• Wedding: 03/20/2010
Profile Picture
Erika
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered my dress from RK Bridal through the No Frills Program and could not have made a better decision. I shopped around Miami, FL to find a dress that was more than just "ok". I found a dress that I liked enough but it was $1,00 through a local shop. I liked it, but couldn't justify paying that price for something I'd wear once. I called RK Bridal later that day out of curiosity and at the recommendation of other brides. Not only did they carry the dress but they told me it would cost $609 shipped!

My order came in a little earlier than I expected but with plenty of time to spare. Every time I called to verify the shipping address or delivery status, they were professional and courteous. I just wanted someone to sell me a dress I liked at a price I could come to terms with without talking me into 20 things I didn't need or want.. without being made to feel poor. Thank you RK Bridal for your wonderful service and I will continue to recommend you to all future brides looking for a bargain!

• Wedding: 03/14/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place was like the Bridal gown Mecca.... I had search all over and 4 Davids Bridals.When my friend and i walked in the lights for the heavens shined down and angels sang. My dress was to die for beautiful and the price was perfect.

• Wedding: 01/09/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I spent a fraction of what the average bride spends on her dress and received endless compliments. RK Bridal has beautiful dresses minus the high end boutique feel and cost. For the bride who cares about how she looks and not what she pays or who she's wearing RK Bridal is the place for you! :)

• Wedding: 01/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

i ordered the dress online through the no frills program. as i sent my mesaurements for the hollow to hem, the staff asked me to make sure that was the right measurement since im short and it seemed short. the delivery was exactly as they had projected and everything went very smoothly. my dress also came with a free blue garter!

• Wedding: 12/05/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just love RK Bridal. I have four friends who have now purchased their dress from this store because of their quality of service, profressionalism, and value. I had a smaller budget for my dress ($1,500-$2,000) and upon my arrival to the store I was matched with my own personal consultant to help me find the dress of my dreams. Not only was I my consultant's only assigned customer for the time I was there, but she was solely focused on me finding exactly what I wanted. I gave her a description, she pulled some dresses, and voila! The first dress I tried on was the one I bought. I placed my order in May and got my dress in August (so you need to give them some leeway time for the dress to be made, altered, and shipped if need be). My recommendation is to arrive at this store early to get matched with a consultant as they are on a first come first serve basis.

• Wedding: 10/18/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got my dress, veil, bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dresses from RK Bridal. And I was very please with all of them. It's a little overwhelming at first when you go in there, with so many dresses on the racks. But the dresses are all sorted by designer, so they are easy to locate. The staff is very helpful. You don't need an appointment you just sign up the day off and they take you first come first serve (so it's best to go early). I also got my wedding gown altered there and it came out great. I plan to bring my gown back there to get it cleaned and preserved.

• Wedding: 10/11/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to a few different places to try on dresses and none of them matched the service, selection, and value for cost like R&K. It may not be as fancy as some of the ateliers out there, but I highly recommend any bride consider shopping here! You won't regret it.

• Wedding: 09/26/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hadn?t planned on shopping at RK Bridal for my dress but after feeling like we wasted the day with a horrific experience at The Bridal Garden, we stopped in just to see what it was about. One consultant really stood while watching her work with other brides, two different brides each in perfect dresses! When it was my turn, I showed her a picture of a ?dream dress? I was dead set on, she probably could guess I?d be a tough sale as I made it no secret I had an appointment to see this dress the next day. Even still, we had an immediate connection, it?s clear Sheryl truly loves what she does and it shows in her work. Sheryl ?sized me up? right away; I could see the wheels churning as she methodically brought in dresses from her well commanded inventory. She chose the order of the dresses for me to try on and I have no doubt she knew exactly what she was doing. My mother and I were taken by the first dress before she even clipped me in! We went out to the mirrors and Sheryl had me walk to see how the dress flowed and hugged in all the right places; then she topped off the look with the most perfect veil. We tried on about 15 more dresses, even though Sheryl knew that first dress was the one, she had all the patients in the world while encouraging me to consider some others and knowing when we tried on something that just wouldn?t work too. There were two dresses I would have been very happy with; one about half the price as the other, both great values but it was clear to us the first dress was THE dress. I highly suggest paying Sheryl a visit at RK Bridal. Her cheerful personality is infectious, her taste second to none; and it seems she has an innate ability to style a bride My experience with Sheryl at RK Bridal was first class and I?d recommend her to my closest friends and family!

• Wedding: 09/12/2009
212-947-1155
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.3