RK Bridal

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.1

I went to RK Bridal because they were the only shop in the area that carried a dress that I had seen online. It as a little overwhelming when you walk in, but you are paired with a sales assistant that actually listens to what you want and helps you find dresses that fit your budget and style. Aisha was great - totally honest (unlike other stores, where they tell you that everything looks aaamazing on you, and it's the one...). The dresses that she picked for me to try on were exactly what I had described, as well as good for my body type. I ended up purchasing the gown that I originally came in for. The prices are great - my dress was about $500 cheaper than other retailers sold it for. The only downside is that you are not allowed to take pictures of anything until you make a purchase.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

RK Bridal is the best place to shop for the Dress of your Dreams. I was so stressed at finding the perfect dress for my BIG day and going to RK Bridal was the best decision I made. I saved over $400 for my gown. I saw it in a shop here in NJ, but when I went to RK, they had the same dress for a lot less. A special thanks to Sales Rep Jo, who was just fabulous!!!! I couldn't have done it with out her. Thank you so much RK Bridal. I definitely recommend you all the BTBs.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I looked for dresses at numerous places before finding RK Bridal. I immediately fell in love with the amazing service I received from Aisha on my first visit. She really listened to what I was looking for and gave her honest opinion in a constructive manner. In fact, she ended up picking out the dress I fell in love with and wore on my wedding day! Unlike other shops I had been to, you are encouraged to look at any dresses on the racks and they are not secretive about the style names or numbers of the dress you try on. I loved my experience shopping for my wedding dress at RK Bridal so much, that I got all the dresses from my bridesmaids there as well! I was also very happy with my experience with their alterations department.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

RK Bridal was exceptional! My mother and I arrived before the doors opened and was one of the first to be helped. I appreciated that you are able to look through the racks to find dresses. The woman that helped us asked me tons of questions, checked out my style of what I was wearing and then pulled a range of dresses that she thought would look great on my body! She was excellent inthe end i decided to go with a dress that she chose! It was totally my style and we added some finishing touches with a sash from a different dress! Perfect! Everything that a girl could have asked for!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

A wonderful selection of wedding gowns and prices that were competitive with other bridal shops. Service was excellent and helpful.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased a sash for my dress and my bridesmaids purchased their dresses. We received very professional service and the value is incredible!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I have nothing but good things to say about this place. I wandered into this store without knowing what to expect, but after waiting 30 mins and getting subpar service at David's Bridal, I had very low expectations.

I signed up at a clipboard in order to get a bridal try-on room and a consultant while my bridesmaids set out to find me some dresses - we picked out a good range of styles, and ultimately went with the dress that my bridal consultant picked out - she talked with me and was super friendly (Glenda? Gilda? I forget her name, this was last year, I'm married now). The dress was simple and stylish. I'm a no-frills kinda gal, and she understood my style completely.

The following consultations for fittings were stellar; I was able to try my dress on with several sets of jewelry, etc at each fitting, and took my time when I wanted to. My bridesmaids also purchased their dresses there, and we all have no complaints whatsoever about the service. They're in the business of getting you what you want in the quickest way possible. It's not fancy, nor will you get champagne and fancy finger foods, but if you're down to earth and looking at a more reasonable price point for your big day, this is the place to go.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This is a no frills New York shop with a HUGE selections of dresses. My consultant JO was fabulous! The dress I purchased was her pick. She understood exactly what I wanted. The dress was ordered and shipped to Canada. Reid, the owner, completely understands International shipping and duties. Their pricing is very good. I saw the dress I purchased in NY for over $800 more in Canada. We also bought the Maid of Honor's dress here. Highly Recommend.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Wow! And to think I nearly settled for a David's Bridal dress! I'm a size 14/16, so there are many, many stores that would make it nearly impossible for me to try on a decent variety of dresses. At RK I was able to try on more dress than I could count! And, trying them on was FUN...Olga is sweet and great to work with! And, the dresses were beautiful, and overall I'd say that the quality of materials used (I looked in the $750 - $1k price range) were much better than what's used at David's Bridal as well. And then, when my unique dress came in w/ all of the silver threadwork in gold (yuck!) Natalia at the front desk contacted the manufacturer, got them to take the dress back, and then helped me get what was my close 2nd choice dress super quick! That dress was lovely, I was very happy with it! She did say that it's "never that easy" when a dress comes in wrong, but she certainly did help! Every member of the staff I encountered was nice and helpful......try saying that about any other bridal salon!

Due to reviews I saw online I chose to get my alterations done elsewhere, closer to home, but a friend of mine bought and had her dress altered at RK and it was just fine.

I also stayed away from the store on weekends which seemed helpful too.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

If you haven't found your dress by now, you haven't been to RK Bridal. Their selection is amazing. My only advice is to bring around 4-5 girls with you to help you hold the gowns since the store is very large and you'll want to browse as much as possible. You could even have 1 girl assigned to stand by the waiting list to listen for your name to be called. :) They can get quite busy so try to avoid the weekend rush if at all possible!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

At first I had purchased the wrong dress because the person who assisted me only selected dresses of the same style for me to try on... They were all ruched to the side and puffy. So I bought one based on her reviews of how it made me look and how great I looked in it. When I got home, I felt hosed. I began looking for another dress online and found that I really wanted a mermaid fit. So I wrote to the store manager to see if there was anything I could do, and I'm giving them 5 stars across the board for working with me and they helped me find the perfect dress. Nina was magical with her alterations. I felt beautiful on my wedding day, that's because I was.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Let's just say if I had heard about this place after I got married I would be quite upset.
Considering the little advertising they do I was lucky to find it.
But I am thrilled I did.
My consultant Gilda was so cute and so helpful.
The constant compliment I got on my wedding day was I looked "Stunning!". And the guests didn't need to know it didn't cost me a fortune - as far as they thought it looked like I spent a fortune.
But with RK Bridal I saved so much and it could not have been more perfect.
Highly, highly recommend.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

RK Bridal is absolutely fantastic! I initially thought I wanted a dress from a different store who also had great ratings and located in the heart of NYC. I went with such high expectations given their location and was completely disappointed. There were dresses on the floor, lipstick marks on most dresses, and it was extremely difficult to find help. I left that store with my head hung low, but my mom recommended we visit RK Bridal. I went and was completely blown away by the ease of working with the girls in RK Bridal. Cheryl was my consultant and amazing at that. She welcomed us in with a smile and even styled my hair with my dress! It was past the time appointments were allowed, but Cheryl made sure we were happy customers. She (and the entire team @ RK Bridal) treated us with such respect and enthusiasm, I just kept going back for more! Bridesmaids dresses, jewelry, and accessories oh my!

I would definitely recommend anyone getting married (or in need of a party dress) to go to RK Bridal. Avoid BIG name stores who push for a sale! RK Bridal is so easy to work with and has GREAT PRICES. I found my couture wedding dress for less than $2,000 including veil, alterations, and shipment of my dress out of state.

Thank you!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Ordered my dress from RK over the phone with less than 6 months till the wedding. Their price was lower than everyone else and they didn't charge a rush order fee. Payment was super simple. The dress arrived ahead of schedule and in pristine condition. One of the easiest vendors to work with.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

RK Bridal has the dress of your dreams! Okay I don’t know that for sure, but it had mine! I went to RK Bridal during a marathon weekend of wedding dress shopping. The store made me feel instantly at ease. Not only did they have a seemingly limitless variety of dresses, they allowed me space to look through them without breathing down my back. After a number of suffocating experiences at other stores, I simply cannot overemphasize how much this meant to me. But as it ironically turned out, I never would have found “the one” (my dress, not my husband – although he’s great too), without the help of RK Bridal’s knowledgeable and friendly consultant, Jo. As I thumbed through the dresses, I repeated the same mantra in my head that I repeated to my parents hours earlier: I want lace, straight, and something simple. Then Jo, after handing me several dresses that satisfied my criteria, politely asked if she could offer a few of her own suggestions based on my appearance. And I’ll never forget the moment that she handed me my future wedding gown. Was it straight? Nope. Was it simple? Not even close. Was it dramatic, form-fitting, and mermaid, with a sash covered in bling? You betcha! But most important, was it perfect? There’s no doubt in my mind. And I owe it all to Jo. Jo helped me feel like a movie star on my big day. She helped me receive a ridiculous amount of compliments (compliments which, in my humble opinion, went well beyond the mere obligatory bride compliments). And she helped me stand out in every picture and video clip. So, thank you RK Bridal for having such a great dress selection and laid back atmosphere. And thank you even more for hiring Jo! My day truly would not have been the same without her insight and professionalism. Thank you so much, Jo!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My dress was wonderful...Aisha was a godsend in helping me find the best look for my wedding...It was absolutley gorgoeus!!